PTWM #166 We know you're lying, your lips are moving 🎼

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @Moongirl69

Last thread recap:
- Ratchet continues to be a ginormous bleep
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- Joshua Marshall was dismissed without notice from Devon and Cornwall Police for improperly accessing the police database, and using a false identity to contact members of the public.
- another day, another Patreon live. Waffling on about the WhatsApp group, and how they had a troll in there. Queen Hun Nicky was front and centre, commenting all over the live and probably creaming her knickers at all the attention from Rashflaps herself. She says she's got a second phone, so that if her number gets leaked, she's got another one ready to go (calm your tits Raq, you're not a bleeping drugs baron). She regrets sharing the kitchen plans on PTWM "because people on there are nutters". Lovely inclusive language to use talking about the people who got you the platform you have πŸ™„ anyway, people didn't like the kitchen but weren't polite about it. So basically, she asked what people thought, then got her period pants in a twist because people told her what they thought. She later went on to say she felt sick last week so thought she might be pregnant, so instead of asking NoNuts to pick up a pregnancy test next time he deploys to Sainsbury's for a dump, she messaged a women who gave her a psychic reading back in 2019 🀷 despite the woman being on holiday in France, Rabies was persistent that she needed a reading there and then, and the lady gave in and told her she couldn't see a new baby for her. So obviously, Rawhide came to the conclusion that the only other thing that could explain her feeling a bit queasy must be a terminal illness. Ok hun. She then went off at a tangent about if she died who would look after the kids, she said Edie would go and live with her dad, Bratsy would have to come back to look after the others, but she didn't know where Wilbert would go. What about his other parent, the one who you love the hardest ever, who is supposedly on a career break (aka sacked) specifically to look after Wilbert? Who was also in the room while she was saying this? Anyway, apparently the lady eventually said it's probably all down to stress, which she agrees with as she had the holy trinity of thrush, cystitis, and BV again last week, so off Sloshy went with a sample of her piss down to the doctor's surgery. Why she can't sort out her own piss samples is beyond me 🀷 he did at one point try to put his hand over her mouth and say "why do you have to share so much", sounds like he's as bored of hearing about her infested vag as we are.
- Cystitis Celia was on the beg for some housing for one of her lush followers, who unfortunately was identifiable as a friend of a Tattler. Rambo should really be more careful about safeguarding.
- twit and Twattier are off to London, as she has yet more edits for the tit book, a meeting with her literary agent, and "an event", which we all know is Charlotte Greedy's launch for her very own tit book. She spent her time in the train wisely, by making a crappy reel of the tacky bathroom that we all saw months ago.
- BV Babs showed off her camera reel, with "so many" videos where she filmed herself crying πŸ™„
- in London, Shopaholic Sharon had forgotten her tights, in 0Β°. I mean, you've got thousands in the bank love, I'm sure you could have found somewhere selling them. Yet again she filmed people's houses, at least this time there wasn't a "cute little old man" cooking his breakfast.
- as predicted, she was off to suck up to Miss Greedy and pretend they're mates (when really they're just with the same management). But oh no! Charlotte told her they were all wearing pink, but when Rambo asked what colour pink she was wearing, Charlotte said she was wearing black and brown. So obviously Racket couldn't possibly wear the pink outfit she'd planned, and had to go out and buy a whole new dress (Β£199 from All Saints), and Dr Marten boots (Β£189). Old Toupee Terry had to stick with his pink cord shirt though, he's had his quota of new clobber for the week.
- meanwhile, queen Hun Nicki thought she was being clever by adding the nicknames Tattlers had given her and 2 others into the bio of the Patreon fan account, until we pointed out that she had also added their personal Insta handles, which is not really appropriate. She quickly removed them, proving that she reads Tattle despite her lord and saviour Rabies telling her not to.
- back in London, Greedy's book launch event was attended by a glittering array of stars, such as Mrs Hinch, Stinky Stacey Solomon, Stacey Solomon's reanimated corpse of a sister, and wee Mario who came all the way from Scotland. Basically, all the Instatwats who love to lick each other's arses. Rawhide obviously loves her significant other harder than everyone else though, because she was the only one who brought a plus one (even Greedy's partner wasn't there). Unfortunately, upon checking out the stories and posts from the other attendees, nobody wanted their photo with old Fungus Flaps, and nobody even tagged her. In an effort to make it seem as though it was Rabid's choice, she directed a comment at Greedy about being a "weird and awkward dick around new people". In one of the funniest/cringiest comments she's ever made, she posted "sorry I'm a tit head who hates having my pic taken" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the same woman who forces Jo to take eleventy billion pictures of her in "model" poses to flog her shite tracksuits, who can't leave the house without taking a couple of selfies in her ridiculous oversized mirror, who will film herself prancing around in her underwear, and has a ton of videos of herself crying on her camera reel!
- Surprisingly, #couplegoals didn't stretch it out to another night in the hotel, instead heading back home where Linda was grateful for her goody bag of freebies that Rancho brought back for her. Then it was time to snuggle Wilbert on the sofa and pretend she's missed him (while getting her money's worth out of the new dress that she'd hobnobbed with the Instatwats in, then worn on the train home). The various comments between Scammy Pammy, Hinch, Greedy and Mario made Tattlers everywhere cringe with second hand embarrassment.
- the next day, Rhubarb said she'd had loads of messages asking if she'd been starstruck by Stacey and Hinch, of course she wasn't because back in 2019 Stacey had sent her her number (of course she did πŸ™„) and she'd been messaging her about ASA. She very kindly told everyone that Stacey apparently had an anal fissure when she was pregnant (bet old Stinky really appreciates that!). Unfortunately Rabies, as Tattlers remember the tale, Stacey was recommended you to find out where she could donate clothes that baby Rex had grown out of - so she wouldn't have been messaging you about her hole while she was pregnant, because Rex wasn't wearing clothes at that point, on account of the fact he was still in her bleeping womb 🀷 she then went on to say she's messaged Hinch for years, and they now message every couple of days about Ronnie and Wilby. Sure you do, hun. Then her rambling went to trolls (of course) and how she restricts accounts that she deems "unsafe". Only on her own account though, obviously her kids have full and unrestricted access with no monitoring whatsoever 🀷 anyway, she doesn't do events and stuff (even though when her first crap book came out she did a tour) but it was just really lush - probably because it was all Instatwats kissing each other's arses. She's taking a load of women from the centre out for a walk (well done on advertising exactly when and where a bunch of vulnerable people are meeting).

Running total of overnight breaks away since Joyce started his career break on 15 June:
Night at Herpes Lodge (midweek)
Night in Exeter (Saturday)
Night in London (midweek)
July:
Joyce's birthday - one night at Boringdon Hall (midweek), then two nights (Friday and Saturday) in a lodge in Cornwall with Arsetrid and Simon.
October:
Herpes Lodge (weekend), night in London (mid week in half term), Friday night in Southampton
November - 2 nights in London (Sunday and Monday)
December - 5 nights in Jubai
January - 1 night in London (meeting with Miss Greedy)

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
Will put this here before I forget (went to quote on the last thread but locked)
To that comment that was put on her fb post about not knowing who the author is... if that woman gets jumped on she will be called a troll... now I can tell just by looking at it that its clearly obvious rachs post has popped up on said ladies newsfeed as a sponsored post... rach needs to remember this when she posts on fb... and quite rightly, if your going to post about advertising your new book, include your name thats on the book and the title of it just incase it does pop up randomly on someone feed.
Clearly this woman doesn't have a clue who R is 🀣 even though R thinks she's some massive celeb and everyone in the universe knows who she is! (No one outside of devon or her Instagram bubble knows who the duck she is BTW lol)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Re the extension, I expect we will be seeing requests for vouchers for Jewsons and B&Q next.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She has posted some clips to stories of her builder guy so everyone can get to know him πŸ™„ I wonder if he gave her permission πŸ€”

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Will put this here before I forget (went to quote on the last thread but locked)
To that comment that was put on her fb post about not knowing who the author is... if that woman gets jumped on she will be called a troll... now I can tell just by looking at it that its clearly obvious rachs post has popped up on said ladies newsfeed as a sponsored post... rach needs to remember this when she posts on fb... and quite rightly, if your going to post about advertising your new book, include your name thats on the book and the title of it just incase it does pop up randomly on someone feed.
Clearly this woman doesn't have a clue who R is 🀣 even though R thinks she's some massive celeb and everyone in the universe knows who she is! (No one outside of devon or her Instagram bubble knows who the duck she is BTW lol)
And even with it being sponsored the engagement is atrocious.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Why would you vacuum a chandelier? Surely a duster would be better and not as likely to damage it? πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 12
If she has been arrested she’ll have Stabby Jo upload tit to make it look like she hasn’t been.

remember every time Hinch and Solomon met up she would tag them saying I could join you.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thanks for the recap! I had missed the part about the timeline being totally incorrect when she was rabbiting on about where to donate Rex clothes when in fact SS was pregnant with him, priceless!
if I had the time I would too bring out a book but it would document all the lies she tells backed up with proof of SS, and written passages of her verbal lies referenced correctly so that the reader could go check them out. I think it would be a best seller.

Reactions: 20
Saw this today on good old fb.
First thought was Ratshit, has she been online today, I'm one of the blocked so can't see
RIP Josh's watch and the gravy jug now in a Police lock up, getting eyed up by a couple of PC's for resale πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
RIP Josh's watch and the gravy jug now in a Police lock up, getting eyed up by a couple of PC's for resale πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Just imagine, all the gucci, Victoria Beckham, hundreds of pairs of trainers, "gold" bathroom tiles, tens of thousands of Costa vouchers all siezed as proceeds of crime 🀣. All she was left in was her period pants, and josh with his binoculars to cover his willy winkle 🀣. Thanks for the recap @DipsyDoodle, great fun to read as always

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Jo reminds me of Emily with her over the top laughing and flared nostrils

(Rachel's last story)

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.