PTWM #166 We know you're lying, your lips are moving 🎼

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Police song playing in the background on the presents video, look at the lyrics she caught on video.

I'm sure they do this on purpose. It's so bloody apt for Josh 🥴🥴

0E24743F-BCC9-48A9-9D6E-6C3145415654.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I see they’re supporting the school by transitioning W without all his animals….. not

Reactions: 20
So it's OK for Josh not to eat all day?
And again wtf would you film someone hoovering, and the 'we' did the housework quite clearly meant Josh was doing it.
And big bleeping round of applause for managing to wrap some presents up. Hopefully you'll give Seb the means to escape you pair of bleeping psychos and let him try and live a normal life!

Reactions: 20
I noticed that sloshy keeps mentioning his grey hairs. Presumably a nod to Tattle to prove the wig is in fact his own hair? If that’s the case then his barber must surely be a Tattler because that basin cut just screams Lloyd Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m pretty sure Bratsy got tonnes of pressies…. Not just a few wrapped in tit paper and written in sharpie… lazy cnut.!!!
Why even bother to write a name on them, assuming no other kids are getting presents on his birthday and they all just have his name on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did they say whether they’re deferring Wobble at all? He’s older than a child at my nursery who is NT but whose speech is not quite up to the standard of his peers so his parents are deferring him. Otherwise Wobble starts in September?

Reactions: 7
My husband and I just had coffee in a restaurant that has lots of signs on the walls & graffiti. It's quite funny to read and the food is delicious.
I just sat opposite this sign & I thought of little tiny Rachel.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The boots… fake.
The presents… not enough
The 3 of them in those awful trackies 😂 Saturday Lols… Jo doesn’t look to bad in hers but wtf is going on with rach’s arm. baaaad!
Pathetically crap content at the mo

• Haha
Reactions: 18
IMG_20230129_010926.jpg

Thought those leisure suits reminded me of something. Prison wear. Quite apt.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion: replaying Josh’s widget fumblings ready for the custody battle

SORRY ! I’m so tit at making things rhyme and I’m pissed

---

Thread suggestion: replaying Josh’s widget fumblings ready for the custody battle

SORRY ! I’m so tit at making things rhyme and I’m pissed

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The boots… fake.
The presents… not enough
The 3 of them in those awful trackies 😂 Saturday Lols… Jo doesn’t look to bad in hers but wtf is going on with rach’s arm. baaaad!
Pathetically crap content at the mo
Hadn't properly noticed until you pointed it out!
16A83CF8-0AE2-452E-B5A1-F3DDEBDEB8AD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She had braces, but refused to have teeth removed as per the advice of the first and second orthodontists she saw, instead choosing to find one who would put braces on without removing any teeth. So the braces came off, and since then the teeth have been going on a journey because there's not enough room for them all in her mouth.
Probably not wearing her retainers at night, teeth have a memory and will go back very quickly.

Reactions: 8
Why even bother to write a name on them, assuming no other kids are getting presents on his birthday and they all just have his name on them.
Maybe to let E know they’re not hers because every other year she’s had to open everyone’s presents or she kicks off. Hope the enormous amount of gifts isn’t too overwhelming for Wobbler.🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did they say whether they’re deferring Wobble at all? He’s older than a child at my nursery who is NT but whose speech is not quite up to the standard of his peers so his parents are deferring him. Otherwise Wobble starts in September?
Last thing I remember was that nursery had reminded them to apply for a school place, they had said he would be ready to move up this year. I think R was surprised as in her head he can’t cope with life, so she thought he would be better coping with another yr at pre-school.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.