Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Rack: I hate having my photo taken

Also Rack: *makes Jo take twelve million pictures of her in stupid poses to promote her crappy tracksuits*
Tell me nobody wanted their picture taken with her without telling me nobody wanted their picture taken with her
🤣🤣🤣
What a loser!

• Haha
Reactions: 50

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
Imagine that Rach women supporting women well you certain don’t as you broke the girl code when you shagged Josh behinds his wife back and also helped with crushing her world by being so awful to her 💅

Sausageface

Chatty Member
Punk Against Poverty have an Amazon wish list and there isn’t a single voucher on there - it’s all hot water bottles, waterproof trousers and underwear. All useful things that are really needed.

• Heart

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
Also to add. The tears re Wilby on her audio book record. Ffs. I could possibly understand had W been older and his ASD had fallen so under the radar that his little life and education had been badly impacted. He wasn’t yet 2!! Most professionals won’t even consider an assessment or diagnosis until there has been a broader opportunity to measure everything. Speech delay does not equal ASD, other things may ‘just’ be developmental delays, other behaviours may just be personality and so on. Until children are in an early years (or school) setting, even then, it’s not an immediate assumption that any of the above might be ASD. I’m not saying that he doesn’t have it, but rather than fast track it (for content and let’s face it, get out of jail card for everything they do) why not wait a little longer and get input from experts involved in a day to day, time measured capacity. That way she wouldn’t have labelled her clearly verbal and engaged child as non-verbal level 3. As a SEN parent myself I thank god every day that we didn’t rush diagnosis, that armed with more knowledge my child’s life and future has become far more fulfilled. You would think that Lucy had just told her she SUSPECTED he had a terminal illness, not potentially ASD. I know I’ve said this before but I know many adults who have ASD and they are so clever, have brilliant jobs, hold down meaningful relationships, have children….all round decent people. R took take a leaf out of their book. Pun not intended.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Wotsit

VIP Member
Jesus I can't keep up with all these over lapping threads 🤣 this, hinch and Stacey's one 🤦‍♀️
Imagine how poor rach feels, she's not only got PTWM, patreon, FB and her own tattle thread comments to check, she's now got to check Stacey, hinch, greedy and Mario's threads too 😉 😄

• Haha
  • Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
Screen record maybe?

She said she was going to Exeter to record the audio book today and getting the train home herself tonight. She had to have therapy last night so she can do this (the train journey)🙄
She had to have therapy to get a train home from Exeter by herself? This woman has never been an independent adult in her life 🥴. I'm embarrassed for her.

Aunt Sally

Imagine one day you’re sharing forms for clout about how heartbreaking it is for your non verbal level 3 🙄 autistic boy who has separation issues amongst everything else he apparently struggles with. This is the reason your husband takes a 5 year “career break” to take care of the struggling son so you can work harder on the internet.
This is evidenced yesterday as both parents leaving him and their other children in the care of all and sundry so you can have an overnight break in London together, drinking pots of tea and eating bloody flowery granola meeting other internet grifters in a Tea shop side room filled with tacky pink balloons. She then was too shy to be in the photo’s with these other internet grifters, and also had to spend hundreds more on an outfit because hers was pink and no one else was wearing pink?!? Then filmed the cleaner getting all excited over the goody bag when they arrived home. The rest of the evening spent making saccharine comments to the other grifters on their socials about a play date.
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

• Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
It really upsets me and I can never get my head around it that she doesn't see him as perfect. Shes his mother and he is perfect.

Didn't she compare the day she was told he was autistic to something horrendous?? I cant remember exactly.
Her view towards him is disgusting and maybe if she took the time to learn and be hands on she would actually enjoy being his parent.

And before she starts with the "the trolls have come for Wilby again" NO, no they haven't. They come for your lack of parenting and how shit both you and josh are towards that little boy!

• Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
No one dare tell me he is heterosexual. That's a woman's blouse with a his little teacup. I'm howling here 😂😂😂

243D5BED-38A1-471C-961C-5B4221F65FB5.jpeg

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Maybe she thinks if she dies, Josh has to as well.
Oh god, she's definitely that person who's told him if she dies first he is absolutely not allowed to meet anyone else, and if she does she'll come back to haunt him 😂

I bet she's also always giving him ridiculous scenarios and asking if he'd still love her "what if I got paralysed in all my limbs and you had to wipe my arse? What if I had a tragic cycling accident and had to have my fanny stitched up?"

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Ohmydayz

No coincidence that this was on Spotted Paignton in the last 24 hours. 100% burner phone story. She wants to steal the attention from Thrive. Sad, chavvy bitch-wife of Josh Marshall the sacked Devon and Cornwall Police officer who harboured the getaway driver for a violent stabbing in his house.
In the line of work she claims to be in shouldn't R and her team be aware of everything that is available in the local area so that she can advise her clients.

Aunt Sally

I don’t know who this Nikki is but I’m getting serious Misery vibes from her.
Is she self proclaiming to be her number one fan?!
I’ve now got visions of Nikki kidnapping Rashflaps and holding her hostage at herpes lodge till she rewrites her Sunday Times best seller book to include her.

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
God shes such a sad bitch.
No one cares about your extention, just like nobody gave a fuck about your gravy jug that you tried to make a thing 🙄
Go parent your kids you idiot
(Sympathy for her has now gone)

• Heart

BoPeep

From the comments on Greedy's grid post 😂 People either don't know who she is or know she's a scammer!

Rach hates having her pic taken 🤣🤣 more like she went to the loo and the others jumped at the chance for a group photo while she had fucked off

Attachments

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
Pics from the wild ladies.
How does she not feel mortified taking Josh everywhere with her? That poor red haired woman 😂😂😂

16264C20-5561-4032-B3CE-4D777A9ABB48.jpeg
CFDDE4E5-B3C0-4B57-8CA6-E5E170DE63E0.jpeg
8FD373DD-11F0-4538-B863-C78F5A609F1F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47