Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beanpole

Chatty Member
Wow I’ve just come over here following the Greedy debacle… that wiki was an interesting read! She makes Mrs Hinch seem like an Instagram saint 😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Noseygirl19

Doesn’t like having her photo taken? Sorry have I entered the twilight zone…. that’s like sacked bent copper Josh saying he doesn’t like red wine 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 59

redfoxbaby

I’m actually so embarrassed for her 😭 it’s that typical girls night out scenario, and one always has to bring their weirdo fella and throw the vibe off. No one else has their other half there. Honestly cringing hell, I don’t know why this has tipped me over the edge of all things 🤦 I think just knowing what josh is like and how dull he is as well, can only imagine the riveting convo he’ll be striking up with stace

• Haha
Reactions: 58

FridaK

VIP Member
People get starstruck over Stacey Solomon???
For fucks sake, I think I am from another world.....

• Haha

DeathToCovid

VIP Member
“Sorry I’m a shit that hates having her pic taken”

Josh takes her pic eating a fruit cake and posts it approx 1.2 seconds later 😂 tell me you’re embarrassed without telling me.

• Haha

Sidbea123

Dying 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
So she’s saying she wouldn’t get in the photo cos she’s so awkward 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this is the saddest thing she’s ever lied about!!
E51DBFF7-F624-46D9-9F96-6B31171E7B04.png

• Haha
Reactions: 57

VCJR

VIP Member
How bizarre to bring up it was "bring your dog to work day" when there's not a dog in sight.

Oh wait.......there was a blonde one in a purple "second hand" VB coat and had flared teeth with a huge bottom lip. What breed is that?
That there breed is an New English Munter.
It's quite a recent breed & is struggling to be recognised by the Kennel Club, due to inbreeding and failure to meet necessary standards.
It's quite aggressive and is known to attack other animals and humans, without provocation.
It's not a good guard dog, as it will hide in the attic or under the stairs, if anyone knocks the door, or it feels at all threatened.

Due to inbreeding, it has several distinctive features that are problematic throughout the dogs lifespan.
These include;
an enlarged and displaced nose, with wide nostrils,
a disproportionately large and protruding bottom lip,
misaligned lower and upper jaws,
extremely protruding upper teeth, which cause speech & digestion difficulties, and frequent ulceration of mouth,
extremely small eyes,
thin & lifeless fur,
positional talipes of both feet, especially the left side.
It has a tenancy to be inactive & prone to weight gain.
Shits anywhere & everywhere &
is also prone to infections and rashes of the genitals.
Avoid this dog.
Get a cat instead.

• Haha
  • Heart

Doeli70

VIP Member
It still makes me very worried that Nikki offered to give out weeping Cassandras number to anyone who wants it. One day the huns are going to pile on and go after someone vulnerable and it's going to have tragic consequences. Rachel just sits back and lets it happen.

hhturbo123

This has been hilarious today. She was actually in a room with these people but didn’t speak to any of them, despite licking their arses on social media. Just goes to show, that she’s ALL just for show on Instagram to get followers, to scam them into paying her to “continue doing what she loves” and “working harder on the internet”

What. A. Thicko. I Bet Sloshy had to go with her because she knew no one would talk to her coz she’s a scammer. She lives in a fairytale world in her head, but when actually “living” and doing normal things…. In her words ….”she cant!”

I know people say Greedy is a scammer, but at least she’s got evidence of speaking to and being part of the other people in the group. I doubt Hinch, Stacey and her sister were forced to attend, so they must get on with her. Will be interesting to see who goes to Rachs book launch. Let’s guess who’ll be there……

I’ll go first……Josh. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56

FridaK

VIP Member
Thinking about the shindig earlier in the week with SSS AND Hinch, if they were such good friends, they would have tagged Rach in one of their pictures /stories/posts and therefore her followers would have grown even more. Greedy gained 10,000 more followers over night for her “tag” from them , I can’t see Rach turning that down! So obviously SSS and Hinch only placate Rach on Instagram and aren’t interested in being connected to her or being friends with her.
Way way back in I think 1999, I had a one night stand with a lad called Neil. We'd known each other at college and then bumped into each other in the pub a few years later. One thing led to another and next thing we were having some quite memorable sex on my living room floor.

Anyway afterwards we were stood in my doorway waiting for his Taxi chatting away and then for some reason he blurted out "Let's do lunch." Two seconds after we were creased up laughing because that was never going to happen.

I think that's pretty much what happened at that event, minus the pure and honest laughter at the reality that awkward platitudes and invitations rarely come to anything 👍.

• Haha

Eyes Wide Open Now

Chatty Member
Greedy has thanked everyone that was there today…apart from slosh 🤣🤣
Tell me you invited yourself without telling me you invited yourself 🤣
Today has been comedy gold on this thread 😂 honestly embarrassed for the pair of them 🤣

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
Mario's is hands down the funniest thread on tattle. Some of the photos are award winning lol.

Talking of Mario and pinnochio...

And that dick saying "not a coat" when W was trying to tell him to take it off 🤬
I was just crying laughing 😂. I don't even know who he is and I don't think I need to either. I'll just read the thread hahahahaha.

(Ooooh that comment from Mario about not taking anyone's photograph without permission 👀👀. Is that veiled dig at the Queen of secret filming. Snide wink from Rachael there about the 'next event.' Prob's elbowed her way into Stacey's baby shower 🥴. Josh will be in a Maxi Dress with heels at that 😂.)

• Haha
Reactions: 55
This was preceded by her saying sloshy told her she couldn't be pregnant as she had her period in Liverpool and her saying they'd had sex every day since but only once last week. It ended with her saying this is why you shouldn't have sex every day. I thought I would spare you all from those parts though 🤢
She sounds like she needs an exorcist for her fanny.

Fucking minging weirdo.

Doesn't give a shit what people say about her, rambles on forever about people's opinions 🙄
Asks for opinions. Gets angry when people tell her they don't like it.

Make it make sense. She's one fucked up mf.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

VickyVodka

When will the women learn…
..just because someone doesn’t agree with you doesn’t make them a troll
..just because some questions something doesn’t make them a troll
..just because someone doesn’t like you doesn’t make them a troll
..just because someone voices an opinion about you doesn’t make them a troll

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Roma890

Am I being a bit thick here, but was this supposed to be a book launch? A handful of kid floggers, a sacked Copper, and a couple of helium balloons?

• Haha
  • Wow

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
This stuff does my head in. The picture on this post is Jamie Curtis cheering on Michelle Yeoh at the Golden Globes. Jamie and Michelle are FRIENDS. Like Rach and Jo are FRIENDS (only probably a lot more equal as neither is a dogsbody.) So I expect she was particularly thrilled for her FRIEND as we all are at times

The post then goes on to give you the MLM crap about Women supporting Women blah blah blah.

Here's the thing, lots of women do have my full support and best wishes, lots. Not because they have a vagina but because I think they actually deserve it. Not because I've been told to support them by a group of other women, because I'm very much capable of independent thought and making my own choice. Just because they are good, talented, extraordinary people (see that, people, I don't measure who I support by gender, we are all people,) and they deserve my claps or compliments. Whether they know about them or not is immaterial, as I don't need any recognition for it.

If someone is offended because they don't get that, and I choose through independent thought based on what I know, to vocalise my non support. It's not my problem, it's theirs. I'm not asking them to change, I'm not asking for anything. I'm not in their peripheral vision either. I just ask to be left alone to say what I'm thinking in a space like this that is set up for that. I don't care if they choose to read it, I really don't care what they do. So they should stop trying to shame people into liking them based on some nonsense SM post, that hasn't even recognised that the two women in the picture have a personal relationship as good friends, but has just capitalised on the fact that they both have it had a womb at some point.

In short, please fuck off with this crap 🙋🏻‍♀️.

View attachment 1887409
Whenever rach posts anything about women supporting women, what she really means is "everyone should support ME and be nice to ME" because let's face it, how many women has she NOT supported over the years!!
People who have reached out for her help
Business' she has copied and ripped off
The boys mum
Vanessa
Emily
This whole women support women true meaning has been over used and is meaningless now just like the be kind crap!
Its spouted too often by women who are the complete opposite

• Heart