Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Aww bless, Rach thinks we all can't stand each other. If I could, I'd meet up with the other locals here, and I don't have to pay people to be my friends.
339F305E-B0F3-42CF-A4E6-4D5C389C1C51.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I get the feeling that queen Nikki might be a bit of a lonely soul. She’s so invested in R and her life, in the WhatsApp group. I could be completely wrong but that’s just the feeling I get.
And sadly she probably thinks R sees her as a friend. When R just sees her as £££
I agree. Although nikki sounds like she needs some kind of help. What "normal" person would open an Instagram account dedicated to some random person they have never met, then use all their free time up monitoring said page and also a whats app group?
I mean, I haven't got time for my friends and family WhatsApp groups let alone a random one full of people who I have never met and who just bitch and argue amongst themselves 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

jxhx

VIP Member
She said she felt sick last week so she contacted a woman who gave her a reading in 2019 and asked her if she saw a new baby. The woman said no (well after saying she was on holiday and wasn't working), so then R thought the only other explanation was a terminal illness. Said woman didn't see that either but said she could see high levels of stress. About an hour later R went to the toilet, felt strange and it turns out she was feeling sick because she has cystitis, bacterial vaginosis and thrush. Again.
Interestingly when she was talking about a terminal illness she said what about all the kids? Edie could go to her dad's, B will need to come home to look after the younger ones and where will W go? She never mentioned sloshy in this thinking and he was in the room.

• Wow
  • Haha

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
I wasn’t going to post these as I thought they were a bit irrelevant, but since the chat today does seem to involve our lovely queen nik, here are some one my favourite comments of hers from racks Patreon live last night 🤎
Fuck me. Who the fuck does Nik think she is?!

She can take a seat right next to dangerous Derek.

Absolute daft cow 😂😂

• Haha

Aunt Sally

Well at least you huns who donate your hard earned cash every month know where your money is going to.
How many of you patrecon subscribers have husbands who can take a 5 year unpaid career break?
Could you leave your autistic son and other children at a drop of a hat to spend an overnight in London?
Afford the Hotel? Afford 2 return train tickets? Afford hundreds of pounds for an outfit change because you’ve decided it’s the wrong colour when you get there?

Keep donating so she can continue doing what she loves…

Reactions: 52

FridaK

VIP Member
I've been watching your posts for a while now, even answered a couple of them so that must make us besties. Sooooo any chance I can tag along to the Oscars with you. I can't pose with any photos with you mind I'm far too bashful 😄
I am getting us all in girls 🙌. If you bring your fella's though, you're barred. I don't care what shade of Iconic foundation and dusty pink blouses they are wearing, Meryl says vaginas to support vaginas only💋

2EA3E74E-A1EE-4F0C-95FC-E37D91D4AB47.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
I wasn’t going to post these as I thought they were a bit irrelevant, but since the chat today does seem to involve our lovely queen nik, here are some one my favourite comments of hers from racks Patreon live last night 🤎
Fuck me, she’s got worse! It really is a cult now!
Don’t step out of line huns
Don’t have an opinion huns
Don’t answer back huns
Do as you’re told huns
Or you can’t be in our gang

• Haha

BettyCat20

VIP Member
I won the thread title!! Thanks you horrible trolls. I'll have a glass of fizzy cats piss to celebrate 🥂

Just been catching up. If she dies, she doesn't know where Wilby would go? What an odd thing to say when he has his Dad.

• Wow
  • Heart

april-news-1987

Chatty Member
I find it so so SO odd that a female influencer who’s husband took a career break so she could go and ‘ influence ‘ has taken her husband to a female party and left the children at home

It screams that they are miserably unhappy , miserably dependant and absolutely cannot function like a normal family or keep their relationship afloat without being alone, being away from the kids. There’s no stability in here at all.

ShaWei

Chatty Member
I can’t understand how giving your insta handle and phone number would prove you weren’t a member here. 🧐

• Haha

Wotsit

VIP Member
Someone on the Hinch thread just said:

So my memory is a little foggy, and I may be connecting dots that aren’t there, but maybe some of the long time followers of Hinch will recall. I’ve mentioned this story before. Also I say this not knowing much at all about ptwm and her husband. But if Hinch indeed has such a chummy relationship with ptwm, and that they message each other all the time, is it possible that ptwm’s husband was the “police” referred to on what was one of the weirdest nights on tattle? i remember a poster here saying she was to call someone at a designated time, and when she did she got threatened that her husband was a police officer and would find their IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and such nonsense, yelling at her on the phone. Then right after that, Hinch came on her stories quite late at night and cackled like the cat that got the cream. It was bizarre and I know it doesn’t make much sense (a la Hinch) and I think the whole thing was set up to get one over on tattle
😳🤔
off to the hinch thread....

• Haha
Reactions: 51

VCJR

VIP Member
She's upset reading/ trying to narrate a bit of her book!!!!!
How does she think the people she's written about feel, when or if they read her books or get told by others that she has written about them in the books?
Her parents, her ex friends, her husband's ex wife & whoever she's written about in this latest book?
You have attempted to destroy people's lives, Rachel Hambleton, you living, breathing cunt!
Now you're having a little sniffle over reading a snippet of your latest attempt at being an author.
Reading something that you were told about your son by many people, including your huns.
Something which you then used to buy your child a level 3 Autism diagnosis, to help keep your husband's name from being revealed from the public when he got sacked from Devon and Cornwall police for Gross Misconduct!
The same level 3 diagnosis that you are using to make money from said child.
You are despicable.

• Heart

jxhx

VIP Member
If she really didn’t want to go by herself - and to be fair, the thought of walking into places where it’s people I don’t really know makes me anxious - then she could have taken PA Jo or Linda or even Bratsy. Mario was obviously invited by Greedy but he was the only man there and nobody else (not even Greedy) had their partner with them!

I think Josh probably is a control freak but I also think she can’t bear to go out herself because she knows the whole house of cards is really starting to wobble and the thought of someone recognising her fills her with dread, as she can’t control them or what they say
Agreed, but when you can march into a playground "like beyonce, shouting c'mon you cunts" then you can go to an afternoon tea with people you have been boasting about being best friends with on the gram. :D

• Haha
  • Wow
I agree. Although nikki sounds like she needs some kind of help. What "normal" person would open an Instagram account dedicated to some random person they have never met, then use all their free time up monitoring said page and also a whats app group?
I mean, I haven't got time for my friends and family WhatsApp groups let alone a random one full of people who I have never met and who just bitch and argue amongst themselves 🤦‍♀️
From my experience I would say Nikki is definitely vulnerable but also has a majorly overinflated ego! She loves being ‘in charge’ and is now making the lives all about her, constantly commenting, the live comments are now an extension of the WhatsApp group.
Before she was kicked out weeping Cassandra said there was 160 people left in the group. In the live it was said that Nikki kicked out anyone that didn’t send their insta handles to her so say another 30. That means only 130 out of 3000 are part of this elite ‘Nikki crew’ and the rest are feeling like outcasts on the lives. like they can’t comment/ are out of the loop.
Nikki will be her downfall!

Reactions: 50

Doeli70

VIP Member
If I was upset the last thing in the world I would do is whip.out my phone to film myself. She's deranged.

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
I'm confused so I had to look on Facebook to check, but why did she act all coy that she doesn't do book launches? She (and Josh of course, who I am now convinced is the lump next to her Anal Fissure 🥴,) did a full on Nationwide book tour for her first book. Literally Scotland - Lands Ends

She wrote each event a post on her page.

Does she have Alzheimer's or something 😩?

• Haha