Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry guys but just knowing they are reading here I’ve gotta talk to them… it’s giving me a headache.

Fiesty and popular,
You’re both intelligent women but you are being so manipulated.
When I was there you were the ones that stood up and fought. You were the ones that told Nikki to fuck off when she said you couldn’t talk about tattle.
Weeping Cassandra told us you were the ones that were angry the tracksuits weren’t inclusive and were too expensive. You were the ones that questioned why J was a director of a ‘female owned’ business.
But now you’re admin of this group.
Could it be that they needed to shut you up? That they couldn’t have the minions hearing these things directly from other huns. Reading it here it’s just dismissed as trolls, but actual huns saying these things, they can’t allow that.
I mean, you can’t question someone publicly who’s fan page you are in charge of can you?
I bet there’s a separate admin group so you do all your questioning and disagreeing in there and keep it away from the non questioning huns, they need to keep you away from them.
But those huns will now think of you like you did with Nikki. They’ll wonder what you’re talking about in that group and they’ll resent you. Divide and conquer. And you’re letting Nikki get away with it! See the bigger picture here.

And to all of you, there’s now the threat that if you piss Nikki off she’ll doxx you. Tell her to delete any information she has on you and run for the hills!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

FridaK

VIP Member
Just to say, if its any help to her. I've felt very nauseous for the last two hours at the thought of someone having to have sex with Josh every day.

Might be nothing, but might be something worth thinking about 🥴.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Nikki changed the bio again!!! 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️ I hope she’s ok. Major creepy vibes from this whole scenario.. Rachaeleeee must feel like she’s famous with all the huns loving her.

Also those poor kids. Who’s looking after them when she’s always off meeting publishers!
So we're the ones who need to get off the internet and get a life, yet Nicki is running both a fan Instagram and WhatsApp group, constantly checking here and changing the Insta bio to reflect what we're talking about? Ok hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Ladybird477

So I was wandering through TK Max today and thought I could smell some shite! I thought you’d all enjoy this 😂
021C33F1-C5B9-4105-A671-39B9EAF1536A.jpeg
B072725C-D1E8-493A-B8AD-7AE719051C1B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

jxhx

VIP Member
I know it's time for a new thread and we've been discussing the book but I have a quick question for the Queens of Patreon regarding the extension. You can see from the council website that no-one objected to it. You also know from her live the other night that she said would cost £100,000. Now, on top of spending a fortune on the house already, new shoes and trainers every day for the last few months, designer clothes for all the kids and the "tens of thousands" she's put into the centres, how does a woman with six children, an unemployed husband and who goes on the beg every few months for gift vouchers etc afford all this?

• Heart

Lewlew

Mario's is hands down the funniest thread on tattle. Some of the photos are award winning lol.

Talking of Mario and pinnochio...

And that dick saying "not a coat" when W was trying to tell him to take it off 🤬

Mario's is hands down the funniest thread on tattle. Some of the photos are award winning lol.

Talking of Mario and pinnochio...

And that dick saying "not a coat" when W was trying to tell him to take it off 🤬
Ahh fuck off. If she hates being on camera that much, why is she filming herself crying

• Haha
  • Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Rack: I hate having my photo taken

Also Rack: *makes Jo take twelve million pictures of her in stupid poses to promote her crappy tracksuits*

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Ok guys, the hun that was shared earlier I didn’t know what to do when I saw it. I don’t want to make her more identifiable by giving too much info but from when I was in there I know she’s going through some real shit. Like a really really tough time. Whatever they say we’re not trolls and I know I’m not allowed to tell you what to talk about and I’m not trying to but I think most of you knowing that will leave her alone…
Nikki is a cunt for putting her info up on there!

• Sad
  • Heart

DandelionLover

Nik Jong-un takes her role as dictator very seriously, doesn't she? Throwing around final warnings like confetti 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

jxhx

VIP Member
Will be checking social blade tomorrow to see how many more she's lost, the numbers dip quite a bit everytime she does a post there now. And her happy place is anywhere that doesn't involve the kids😞
Sitting there with her new trainers, Victoria Beckham jacket and Mulberry bag and using her little boy's journey to sell books. She's disgusting.

• Angry

Bewildered Barbarella

So she had to bring Josh because she hates going to events, oh do fuck off love, playing the victim is getting really boring now.

How apt a picture, I didn’t photoshop this, it’s on her grid, fucking needy Nora

4603C0FE-93BC-4827-B7C9-DDF99FBAC097.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
One thing that made me laugh on that live. Very insignificant but just shows how much she lies.

She was telling a story of how she was on the phone to B and she was pulling off Jenna’s drive and said ‘oh fuck sakes, that rabbit it behind my wheel again’. She then goes on to tell a story of how Jenna’s rabbit escaped and is now a street rabbit because no one can catch it. Apparently everyone on the street loves it and feeds it. It even has its own Facebook page.
Anyway, she then says ‘so B got out the car and picked up the rabbit and moved it’. This rabbit. That’s a street rabbit. Because no one can catch it. 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Regardless of when or how or if he is or isn't.
He has a diagnosis now and even AFTER being told by numerous people (professional and personal) they still haven't done anything to help him. They don't use the methods they have been advised like the flash cards and pre warning etc, they still palm him off to every tom dick and Harry, they don't converse with him, they don't encourage his routines, they don't encourage his meal times and to at least offer him different foods.... so yeah, they are shit parents imo 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Eyes Wide Open Now

Chatty Member
How sweet, they’ve adopted their tattle nicknames 😂
View attachment 1888810
So they are ok to come and read tattle and have an opinion on what we put on a gossip forum, but we aren’t allowed to have an opinion on what R puts online on a public platform?
They love a double standard as much as she does then.

To be honest think it’s even pointless discussing that WhatsApp group. If they want to buy her gucci let them get on with it now. Strange behaviour.