PTWM #165 For a child who's non-verbal, he sure does talk a lot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don't even come up on Google??
They are a limited company, 2 owners (50% share each) so definitely money involved. They have offices in a local industrial estate. Set up August last year. That's all I can get from Google, no reviews from users, bit blank on the website too. Seems weird

Reactions: 15
April looks like she’s in year 11. James looks like a gamer and Sarah looks like she would soothe you to sleep with a lullaby

Attachments

Reactions: 22
April looks like she’s in year 11. James looks like a gamer and Sarah looks like she would soothe you to sleep with a lullaby
Well that has irked me, it's not people with autism it's autistic people. Autism isn't a accessory.
Them running a company for autistic people you'd have though they know!

Reactions: 25
I’ve come to the conclusion that R makes W cart all those animals around because she hasn’t got a clue what else to talk to him about

Reactions: 46
Great recap!!

Literally nothing more boring though than videos and updates of someone else's child..
absolutely - i only just have the patience for videos and photos of my niece and nephew

I’ve come to the conclusion that R makes W cart all those animals around because she hasn’t got a clue what else to talk to him about
i thought about this during those arse numbing videos! don’t get me wrong W is cute, but there’s literally nothing there from R&J’s side.

Reactions: 16
absolutely - i only just have the patience for videos and photos of my niece and nephew

i thought about this during those arse numbing videos! don’t get me wrong W is cute, but there’s literally nothing there from R&J’s side.
I work with someone who every day updates me on her baby grandchildren i almost feel like I’ve brought them up for the last 6-8 months

Reactions: 33
All the services they describe should be provided through a social care plan. Unless they are targeting people using direct payments for their personal budget, they should really be contracting with the local authority. Yet, all they mention on their website is DLA/PIP. Reeks of people who don't really understand funding streams and further confirms that R doesn't understand them either. Yet she managed services and assessments for autistic people? Hmmm.

Reactions: 26
Fuck me, no wonder Ma Hambleton left her under a bush when she was 4. She must have scared the shit out of her own mother 🫨.

Reactions: 26
And a reverse image search shows the pics are all stoc photos used on websites from Churches to volunteer groups.

Reactions: 37
Another brilliant Recap and thread title I totally agree with other tattlers, Wilby is cute but my god i cannot watch any more animal videos I mean surely her Huns must be bored shitless as well.

Reactions: 18
Nana's housecoat, B&Q aisle 7 necklace, yet another pair of expensive trainers. I bet the locals were all sniggering.

Reactions: 18
Nana's housecoat, B&Q aisle 7 necklace, yet another pair of expensive trainers. I bet the locals were all sniggering.
View attachment 1885793
A plus side of her trotting out the housecoat today is that it’s bought back many happy memories of times with my grandma, sat in front of the fire reading on a Saturday night with her in her housecoat. Thanks for that Rach

Reactions: 22
She must have a personal budget of about a £1000 a week just for shoes.

Reactions: 17
Another amazin recap from DipsyDoodle who is such a brilliant writer, deserves a proper grown up writing shed .
Maybe we should all consider donating 10p a month towards this?
I have a PayPal account & I'm willing to accept donations which I'll try not to spend on myself .

An amazin thread title from BettyCat20!
I think you deserve a lilac sleeping bag coat too, to match your prize of 2 sizes too big trainers and a pretend drug problem .

Reactions: 25
Aww bless, Rach thinks we all can't stand each other. If I could, I'd meet up with the other locals here, and I don't have to pay people to be my friends.

Reactions: 53
Aww bless, Rach thinks we all can't stand each other. If I could, I'd meet up with the other locals here, and I don't have to pay people to be my friends.
View attachment 1885888
Yet she never stops to wonder why people don't like her. Its not just the odd few, it's hundreds if not thousands of people that hate her... her own family/ex friends/baby daddies/her whole local town/ professionals/ex followers/ex family members.
Yes not everyone is going to like everyone but when its that many people and many who are close to you, surely you would step back and wonder what YOU have done wrong.
But no, rach is the victim and is so likeable and its everyone else who is the problem

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.