PTWM #165 For a child who's non-verbal, he sure does talk a lot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @BettyCat20 🎉🎉🎉 you've won a pretend drugs problem and some trainers that are 2 sizes too big ❤

Last thread recap:
- Rachaele Louise Hambleton is a massive, lying, scamming bleep
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- Joshua Marshall was dismissed without notice from Devon and Cornwall Police for improperly accessing the police database, and using a false identity to contact members of the public.
- yet another new pair of shoes for Rambo, this time it's an ugly pair of Birkenstocks which cost £160.
- she uploaded a picture of herself at Arsetrid's with the caption "my happy place". Basically, anywhere her kids aren't.
- while she's lazing around drinking wine at Arsetrid's, Bratsy took Wobbler (and all his toys) out. Never mind that the day before he had his "worst meltdown yet", and they've had to do "two person transitions" since Christmas, let's just allow a teenager to take him out 🤷
- No Privacy Nora decided to do a video tour of Arsetrid's house. "She doesn't know but she won't mind". Never mind the fact that she may have never done one herself for a reason, plus Simon is an ex police officer (who funnily enough, wasn't sacked), and may prefer not to share the layout of his home online. When she walked into the kitchen diner, Simon saw she was filming and shook his head. Sloshy was on the 19 Crimes and slagging off the policing in Happy Valley, sorry fella, we're not interested in the opinion of someone who was dismissed without notice from his role as a police officer with Devon and Cornwall Police 🤷
- Rumbaba shared someone else's post about there not being a scale for "how autistic" someone is. Have you forgotten that your son is the only person to have a "Level 3 diagnosis" hun?
- she later shared a photo of her and Creepy Colin cuddled up in bed, clearly post shag 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 making out that they'd made up after their fight. What #couplegoals! Except it's obviously an old photo as she has red nails, and we all know she had hers done "black to match my mood" just the other day 🤥
- on a Patreon live, Edie was seen opening up a big bag of stuff from Shein. She was playing up to the camera just like Mummy tells her to. Later, Edie was talking about Lula being caught with vapes, then Bratsy waded in and said someone told her she was "too pretty to vape". Lula was then referred to as "the underdog", which she took to mean she's the ugliest in the family. Rambo then told Edie that BeKind said she wished she had Edie's dad, so she'd have her nose. Later still, Edie asked Rabies if she designed her tracksuit, Rambo said (to the camera) "she's such a little witch" 😬 Ultimately it was absolute chaos, with everyone talking over everyone else, all vying for attention and the camera time, and starkly showing how badly all the kids have been dragged up.
- She's asking for local driving instructor recommendations for Seb, isn't he special enough to have the same one as her and Bratsy?
- bleep and Cuntier have been out shopping for a new kitchen, with Linda the Lackey along for the ride (who takes the cleaner along to choose a kitchen? Although I guess she'll be the one cleaning it 🤷). In the car Sloshy was pissed off because Toothy Tina "wasn't engaging, wasn't interested, not positive, not contributing at all". She dragged Linda in "do you think I was disinterested Lind". Why is the cleaner having to witness and get dragged into their arguments?
- Thrushy Thelma filmed herself filling out "another booklet for Wilby that just makes me sad" where she had to indicate which things he struggles with. Of the ones she selected, multiple were things she has shown he very clearly does not struggle with - learning, separation, coordination, using their fingers, play, understanding, and talking. She also selected "balance" and added "he can't ride bike/scooter". When has he ever tried? Yet on the next slide she had made a list of things he likes and can do - some of which contradict what she said he struggles with 🤷
- another day, another load of bollocks about trolls on the PatreCON (is this constant ranting worth a fiver a month?). She's off to London again, to meet her publisher and someone who she won't name because they get really badly trolled (clearly it's that other scammy grifter Miss Greedy). Then it was back to trolls, with more name dropping of Nikki the queen hun. Apparently the trolls found out about someone and dug into their info, and posted all about it. Then in the next breath, she's spoken to the woman concerned, who says she isn't on social media (which begs the question, how the duck would she know who the Torbay Tart is, and be following her Patreon account). She reckons other influencers always come to her when they're being trolled, sure they do hun. The trolls have fully gone for Wilby again (she must be looking somewhere else, because Tattlers comment on his crappy parents, not him). She also doxxed someone, again. She was then rambling on about someone who bullied Joyce at school, and then was publicly slagging her off on Facebook. Thes guy and his wife dislike her even though they don't know her, because of the small town she lives in. Sloshy can't retaliate because he has to abide by the same rules as if he was a serving police officer while he's on a career break (even though we all know he's not on a career break because he was sacked). One lady locally really hates her, gives her the finger when she drives past, and used to barge her in the playground when she was pregnant with Wilby (which is bollocks because Rabies has only ever done about 3 school runs in her life).
- those on the PatreCON were confused about the stories of going to pick a kitchen on the main account, because she's said on Patreon that she'd already chosen it. She'd also said that they were planning to knock down the conservatory and have an extension across the back of the house, they'd seen an architect and had plans drawn up. Then when Bratsy moved out and Seb said he wants to go to uni next year, they decided not to because they won't need the space and don't want to stay there longer term. Then later she said she was glad they hadn't spent money on an architect and plans 🤷
- A new Tattler joined us, and revealed that they'd messaged Rambo about her advertising expensive items during a cost of living crisis. They were nothing but polite, but of course old Passive Aggressive Patricia was straight on the defensive, missing the point completely and claiming that she's spent "tens of thousands of pounds" on the centres. The messages can be found here https://tattle.life/threads/ptwm-16...a-marshall-5-january-2023.36514/post-13475270
- Patreon lives are increasingly descending into insanity, with Joyce accusing Winston of gaslighting him by rubbing his hair on the sofa. Mate, you need to look up the definition of "gaslighting" because you keep using it and it's clear you don't actually know what it means (you'd think the husband of the saviour to abused women everywhere would know). Rambo's constantly accusing Sloshy of not liking the dogs (it's hardly news, remember ages ago when he said he'd have them put down if he could?). So now she keeps making him fuss them on camera 🤷 he revealed that he only took them out for walks because he could birdwatch at the same time, unfortunately he's not allowed to do anything he enjoys so he now walks them at night. She said she'll buy him a Boston terrier for his birthday because he used to want one, despite him saying he doesn't want another dog she kept saying she'd get him one 🙄 because you should DEFINITELY get another living thing to be ignored and neglected just to prove a point.
- meanwhile PA Jo's been working hard for her £60k, making a tit reel to try and flog the tit REBL granny tracksuits.
- the toxic twosome have had a design made up for the kitchen, and in Ratchet's usual style, it's bleeping terrible.
- then they were out at a cafe with Wobbly and 6884267 of his favourite animal toys. Seriously, they were in a big plastic box 🫣 Rabies, you need to learn to say no to your son 🤷
- as predicted, nobody liked the kitchen, so Rancid's now looking at pink ones instead.
- she then shared some "secrets" that Patreon followers had sent in. Mostly to do with farting and sex, because the paying huns are clearly about as mature as Racket.
- they headed out to look at more kitchens, despite neither of them having a job they decided to do it on a Saturday and drag a couple of kids along. Rumbaba ditched the Gucci for a change, instead choosing a lilac REBL tracksuit, lilac trainers, and a lilac quilted long jacket that reminded many Tattlers of their Nana's housecoats. Lush.
- in the car, Edie was singing Lily Allen, missing out the swear words. Racquetball was probably filming in the hope she'd sing them and give her some "FML" content. Then it was off to Nando's, again with a box of 976436799 animals for Wilbert, who lined them up across the table. Never mind that people need room to put their plates and eat. After that they went swimming, and in the changing room afterwards, non verbal Wilberforce was singing a song.
- Bestselling Author Brenda now wants a "writing shed", despite the fact that a) she already has a shed in the garden, and b) her books are poorly written bags of shite.
- Rhubarb posted a couple of old photos, drip feeding her traumatic past. "just before I went into foster care, already using alcohol and drugs, a few months later I was running county lines". Trouble is, none of her timelines add up, and she keeps saying things now that have never been mentioned before (one Tattler revisited her first book of lies to compare). Another photo showed her "in a flat I rented off my sister", wearing trainers that were also her sister's even though they were 2 sizes too big because she didn't have any shoes, and was apparently taking speed every day. OK hun.

Running total of overnight breaks away since Joyce started his career break on 15 June:
Night at Herpes Lodge (midweek)
Night in Exeter (Saturday)
Night in London (midweek)
July:
Joyce's birthday - one night at Boringdon Hall (midweek), then two nights (Friday and Saturday) in a lodge in Cornwall with Arsetrid and Simon.
October:
Herpes Lodge (weekend), night in London (mid week in half term), Friday night in Southampton
November - 2 nights in London (Sunday and Monday)
December - 5 nights in Jubai

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
Glorious thread title. Glorious recap as ever. Parking myself here to experience more of the Patchwork shitshow 🙏🏼

Reactions: 18
Just reposting this bit of the recap for Google
😂😂😂

"Joshua Marshall was dismissed without notice from Devon and Cornwall Police for improperly accessing the police database, and using a false identity to contact members of the public."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Just reposting this bit of the recap for Google
😂😂😂

"Joshua Marshall was dismissed without notice from Devon and Cornwall Police for improperly accessing the police database, and using a false identity to contact members of the public."

Was that the same PC Joshua Marshall dismissed without notice from Devon and Cornwall Police who’s on a career break 👋🏻👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’d be so disappointed if my kids had turned out like hers.
Wouldn’t you think on paper they would’ve bought up some lovely, well mannered kids with good morals and personalities. A policeman and someone who works in DA.

Then you find out he was sacked and she uses the DV thing as a massive front and is a habitual liar. Then it all makes sense.

Reactions: 45
Just leaving these here. First seen in 2017 and not a whisper of drugs running, lack of shoes/trainers/clogs, or imminent foster care. In fact, despite the apparent traumatic connotations of these photos, in 2017 they were merely cringe. Off to bleach my eyes after tracking this down and checking all the comments for the back story!
Screenshot_20230115_190112_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230115_190211_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230115_190218_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She's posted this, the tag is a permanent makeup artist so if Rachel can please explain what that's got to do with autism, I'll wait.
8023ADAD-0FF4-4246-B4D5-71BA3198EF4C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She's posted this, the tag is a permanent makeup artist so if Rachel can please explain what that's got to do with autism, I'll wait.
View attachment 1885603
Weird I work within nhs/torbay with regards disabilities and children. I have never heard of this a team. Neither have my direct superiors. Another scam/paid for service??

Reactions: 35
Just leaving these here. First seen in 2017 and not a whisper of drugs running, lack of shoes/trainers/clogs, or imminent foster care. In fact, despite the apparent traumatic connotations of these photos, in 2017 they were merely cringe. Off to bleach my eyes after tracking this down and checking all the comments for the back story!View attachment 1885509View attachment 1885511View attachment 1885513
This is what i love about her.... nobody else drops her in it other than herself 🤣🤣
Shes such a tit liar!!!
Can't afford trainers but has 'on trend' boots??
Maybe next time you make up a lie to look like a victim, go through the whole of your social media history before hand do you don't look like a lying dick

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.