Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'd love to know where Jenna's son sleeps when he comes home, unless he's the boyfriend she spoke about a while ago who was "away at uni working for their future". If he was, it would be a repeat of Emily - make out she's moving to get away from an abusive relationship when in fact she wanted to be closer to her partner, and Rambo made it sound different so that if anyone asked why Betsy was getting footlocker vouchers she could say she's been using the services of the centre.
When Emily did the big move down to ratchet and she showed the place she got for her etc, did her partner move with her or has she met him since

Reactions: 7
I totally think that Josh was sacked but im sure that they announced his career break a months before he stopped working. Would he be able to do that if he was sacked?

Reactions: 6
Wasn’t it something to do with the fact of how he told her about her mums cancer?

I believe she has 2 brothers and a sister, she fell out with her sister and one of the brothers a long time ago, she was pretty close with the other brother (to the point that Wilby's middle is after him). She showed him a lot, then he moved away to France and she stopped talking about him, a while ago she did a Q&A and someone asked about him, she said that she doesn't speak to him any more. Nobody knows why!

Sausageface

Chatty Member
Yeah dead cute and not at all similar to the punk pantry already running all over torbay, who also run a free uniform shop (something she also tried to get her atucky little fingers into).
I personally know the "punk" and will be letting her know that Ratshit is upto her bullshit again.
I love the punk!!

HollyJ

When did they delete all the comments off the glomama fb page? Just been back to remind myself n they’ve gone 😠

Eyes Wide Open Now

Chatty Member
It's a website called daily motion, works pretty well. I grew up in and around working men's clubs in Lancashire, its like my childhood watching it!
Ah fab thanks, I’ll give it a go! Yea I drink in a social club, it’s just like an episode every time i go there 🤣

Imagine Rach in a working men’s club 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Missmrsms

Just noticed the Gucci Marmont bag too.. first time I’ve seen her with this too

absolutely love on her “what do you want to see from ME in 2023” that all the answers are the kids… Wilby or Seb

what no one wants to see the cookery or fashion vids? Shocker
I think it’s the Gucci bag she had for her birthday the bucket style one zooming in

Reactions: 4

Allbullcrap

My son is 11 and actually diagnosed with ASD (not a privately bought diagnosis). He is not classed as “level 3” (mainly because it doesn’t exist) and he isn’t toilet trained and has limited understanding. Makes me so angry that she’s trying to force labels on W when it’s obviously her parenting choices that cause his behaviour. Not something neurodivergent.
A paid for diagnosis isn't any less valid than an NHS one 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 4