PTWM #161 Turkish tracksuits and a knickerless hoof. Where's the money Rach, tell the truth!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @Moongirl69 I've ordered you a bogey green tracksuit with the PayPal logo badly embroidered over the nipples, and "Tattle Bastard" in a lovely swirly script across the back, you're going to look lush babe!

Last thread recap:
- Rashflaps continues to be a despicable bleep
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- on PatreCON, she's now said that Lula's admitted she's been vaping (even though she apparently showed Joyce messages on her phone that "proved" she was just looking after the used vapes for her friends 🤥). Seb can't deal with addiction "because of what he went through with his mum" 🤬 and he doesn't believe in it. Newsflash Rimjob - he's lived with his pissed up coke head dad and stepmum longer than he lived with his mum, what does that tell you? She'd rung Betsy "to check what I was doing was right" erm YOU'RE the adult, YOU'RE the parent, why are you asking your 18 year old whether you're parenting correctly? 🤯 Anyway, Bratsy told her that Amelia had rung her because Lula had asked her to buy her a bottle of vodka. Apparently if Bratsy was at home, she would have refused to buy vodka, but would have got her "a bottle of WKD so you can look cool in front of your mates but not get drunk". I mean, I know poor little Ratchet who knows nothing hates alcohol so she never drinks, but WKD is still alcohol, and she's talking about her 13 year old being given it 🤯
- Rancid is yet again on the beg, this time asking for Tesco vouchers straight after showing off a new cardigan that costs £195 (it's an investment, apparently). It also looks like she's topped up her Botox and fillers, and had her hair done again (as it's not such a greasy mess). She's got a load of tit from small businesses to show off, as well as a load of tit from her own store. Then she was plugging Nina and the suspended coffee scheme at the cafe, please go on and buy coffees for people in need while I order myself another £200 cardigan and Victoria Beckham jacket! On to the Snatchwork quid shop stuff (well done Rawhide for marking it as an ad). Christmas Eve boxes, felt Christmas decs, wax melts, journals, badges (including the very festive "Christmas wanker"). She reckons they're great secret Santa presents, yeah if you hate who you're buying for. Drinks coasters, sweets, pens, bracelets, quick mention of a Christmas party next week ("don't worry, paid for by me, noone else"), hanging tit decorations, and a Christmas list book (with a slot for receipts, which is really handy because Rumblestrip just puts all her receipts in a drawer and she's sure the kids look through to see what she's bought - "not a lot this year hahahaha". Never mind that just the other week she claimed all the tit under the stairs was Christmas presents 🤔 or does she just mean she hasn't paid for anything because it's all funded by the huns via vouchers and Amazon wish lists?).
- it's Arsetrid's birthday, and Raffleticket managed to do a post that wasn't all me, me, me, I, I, I. It's a Christmas miracle!
- she was randomly filming "how busy the house is", Isaac popped up and asked her a question which she totally ignored and started telling Merlot Malcolm that Seb was filming in the lounge with his mates.
- never mind that the kids are running feral and the family is falling apart before her very eyes, she'll ignore it all and head off for an expensive meal with Arsetrid and Simon. Tic Tac Teeth Terry was drinking a pint, while Raq was careful not to include her glass in the video, so we won't see that she's on the wine, and she can carry on pretending she doesn't like it.
- the REBL line will be launching in a few days, in case anyone's forgotten it's another line of clothing, but better quality and more expensive than the tit she sells in her tat shop (although apparently it's not hard to be better quality, the bar is pretty low).
- home from the fancy meal, and Toothy Tina was on the sofa, clearly pissed, and sniggering with Betsy's friend who's moved in.
- Rhubarb is off doing yet another festive activity, this time making gingerbread houses. Is she making lovely memories with her kids? Nope, it's her and her paid mates, again.
- there's yet another bloody raffle, £2 a ticket or 3 for £6. What a bargain! Once again, it's all a load of tit she's got for free, and no doubt she'll never announce the winners just like the previous raffles.
- Ratface claimed that Wilby was "having a meltdown" while being strapped into the car - there was nothing even remotely like a meltdown. Doormat Jo arrived and Rambo said "just doing a two person transition" - by that, she meant Joyce was strapping Wilbert in, while she stood filming and holding a plate of half eaten toast. The caption said "it's been a bad week", basically every week is a bad week unless she's pissed off to love Sloshua the hardest somewhere without the kids 🙄
- of course one of the women from the centre has written a card saying how amazing the Snatchwork girls are.
- yet another session of doing something Christmassy with "the women", loads of whom she filmed while making fabric tree decorations.
- more "hilarious" content of thinking she'd got a bargain pair of Jordans for Seb, only to realise she'd bought a toddler size by mistake! She clearly forgot she said she'd done exactly the same thing when she was clearing out the cupboard under the stairs. She showed Seb and said "I thought you were going to be so proud of me" erm WTF?
- the countdown to the new chav clothing line is on, with Raffleticket claiming that it's more expensive because it's better quality.
- on a PatreCON live (from the car) Rectum first said she's been contacted by a social worker who has a family of 9 who have no food or Christmas presents, then she said she has £300 of Tesco vouchers to give out 🤥
- 🚨🚨stop the press🚨🚨 the R.E.B.L line has launched! There's tracksuits and slogan t-shirts, all straight from Turkey, at ridiculous prices. £49.50 for a hoodie, £38 for a t-shirt. The same style of hoodies can be found online for considerably less money. The t-shirt slogans are "baby girl" and "girl gang" 🤢 the website is riddled with spelling mistakes, and Rambo fancies herself as a model, but just looks try hard and desperate. The sizing isn't very inclusive, only going up to an 18-20, clearly you can only be in Ratchet's gang if you're teeny tiny. Plus who thinks it's a good idea to launch an overpriced clothing line a week before Christmas? Comments from the huns range from "omg it's amazing, just ordered myself some even though I can't afford it ha ha" to "it's too expensive, I couldn't justify spending £100 on a tracksuit". One person commented that they wished it was more affordable, and was treated to a passive aggressive reply from the queen of chavs, saying it's incredible quality, a cheaper tracksuit would last weeks or months at most. The website claims you can "style up or down", I'd love to see how you style up a bleeping chavvy tracksuit!
- in the house of horrors, they've had new carpet put down on the landing. She's clearly going for the hard-wearing office flooring look, wonder if she'll get vertical blinds at the window?
- after ordering Bratsy some shopping online the other day, she's now ordered her a takeaway. You can move miles away but you'll still be indebted to her!
- she's admitted in text that she's taken over the lease on the old Bay Advocates building for a "warehouse" and will be changing the signs in the new year. Until then she'll carry on using the name of a legitimate business for the address.
- Beggy Mitchell is back on it again, asking for maternity and kid's clothes "for a follower". What about your lush free shop, or the thousands of pounds of vouchers you've got, or the PayPal and Patreon funds that are suppose to be available 24/7 for those in need?
- on PatreCON, she claimed that they keep loads of baby stuff at the distribution centre ("for people who have fled domestic abuse up country, cots, prams"), so why is she always asking for donations of these items? Anyway, it all needs to be moved to make space to store all of the sweatshop tracksuits (even though the distribution is related to the CIC and REBL without a clue is raising money for PTWM).
- there's a cost of living crisis, and freezing weather, but Booty Shorts Brian is lounging around topless on the sofa, complaining about Lula tapping her toothbrush on the side of the sink (instead of letting the water drip all over the place, which he would probably moan about as well). He apparently had a fight with the bin men the other day, so no doubt we have that hilarious anecdote to look forward to.
- Rabies was desperate to brag about how good Wilberforce was at the doctor's, and pretended to be the doctor "can I put this on your finger", and he held out his finger. "Can you show me in your mouth", and he opened his mouth. "Can you show me your tummy", and he lifted his top. "And your back" and he lifted his top at the back. But remember, he's level 3 autistic, and he just doesn't understand anything that isn't two word sentences 🙄
- while filming Sloshy's feet on the brand new ugly carpet, he asked her for a "relationship check in". He didn't seem to know she was filming at first, but rolled his eyes and carried on when he saw the phone. He said he has absolutely no issues at the moment, and Rancid is "perfect". I have absolutely no issue with a couple doing a check in with each other, but surely it should be a private moment, not filmed and shared 🤷
- Rawhide was still sitting on the scratchy carpet when Edie came home and ran up the stairs, and into the bathroom where Wobbly was in the bath, UNSUPERVISED. Never mind that he could drown or hurt himself in there.
- Doormat Jo is a bit worried about her Christmas bonus, so told Rabies that she "had" to do a story on PatreCON from the hairdresser's chair plugging the raffle of the free tit from under the stairs.
- Rumblestrip told us all about REBL and remembered to mark it as an ad. Basically she bought a tracksuit off someone and loved it so much that she contacted them and asked who their supplier was (more fool them for telling her 🤷).
- Tracksuit Tracy was at the packing centre (which is supposed to be for items sold to support Patchwork) getting orders packed and ready to go. Despite it being days before Christmas, her huns are able to find the money to order tracksuits and t-shirts they could find elsewhere for less.
- Later she said that she'd been contacted by social services about "3 families who have just arrived in the area with nothing" so she was making up bags for them. The "bags for the mums" containing make up and gifts were actually made up by a local bank, and all Rabies has done is shove in a couple of vouchers for Vue and Costa.
- it's time for the Snatchwork Christmas party. Linda's been dragged along after Tattlers pointed out she hadn't been seen in a while. The gang of 12 hopped on a train to Exeter, no doubt being loud and pissing off all the other passengers. At the meal, little Ravioli with the turned in toes who hates the taste of alcohol was drinking red wine 🙄 Sloshy was wearing his new coat, and Ratface was wearing her Mulberry scarf, bag and bracelet. Who's looking after Wibble? His teacher, apparently. Because that's normal. Whoever bought her secret Santa gift got her a vibrator, so even the employees know that her and Slosh don't actually fancy each other and need all the help they can get.

Just a reminder that a D&C police officer was dismissed for misconduct, with the date of this article being the same date as a certain person started their "career break"...👀

Running total of overnight breaks away since Joyce started his career break on 15 June:
Night at Herpes Lodge (midweek)
Night in Exeter (Saturday)
Night in London (midweek)
July:
Joyce's birthday - one night at Boringdon Hall (midweek), then two nights (Friday and Saturday) in a lodge in Cornwall with Arsetrid and Simon.
October:
Herpes Lodge (weekend), night in London (mid week in half term), Friday night in Southampton
November - 2 nights in London (Sunday and Monday)
December - 5 nights in Jubai

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Aw @DipsyDoodle you’re a true hero 🦸‍♀️ I’m finding the fact that the super huns group is breaking down, that’s hilarious!! So am I right in thinking Queen Ratshit isn’t in the WhatsApp groups?

Reactions: 20
Mainly lurker here.

Had the most bizarre dream last night. That I got caught on tattle by fungus flaps and she went to town trying to "out" loads of tattlers ..instead tattle crashed due to the influx of people joining 😂. I swear I have a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Aw @DipsyDoodle you’re a true hero 🦸‍♀️ I’m finding the fact that the super huns group is breaking down, that’s hilarious!! So am I right in thinking Queen Ratshit isn’t in the WhatsApp groups?
Spot on - she can’t join the group because the trolls will get her number, so queen Nikki suggested that she needed a burner phone to join 🤦‍♀️

PA Jo was in there at first but I don’t know if she still is because I haven’t seen her mentioned at all recently.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Oh good Lord I’m actually embarrassed for Nikki. That post 🤢. My friends and I have supported each other through absolutely awful stuff but we’ve never ever ever written anything as cringeworthy - and we’ve been friends since reception class

Spot on - she can’t join the group because the trolls will get her number, so queen Nikki suggested that she needed a burner phone to join 🤦‍♀️

PA Jo was in there at first but I don’t know if she still is because I haven’t seen her mentioned at all recently.
Rach couldn’t give a tit about the huns, of course she wouldn’t bother with a burner phone 😂 they probably eat ham egg and chips you know.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Queen Nikki has also been deprived of her title too. After one of the kick offs, a group of huns turned on her for giving herself the title of Queen in her WhatsApp name and she’s since been relegated to a mere “Nikki admin” 😢 they said we don’t need a queen, we’re all equal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 91
Last tit bit then I’ll stop for a while….lots of discussions on tattle early on in the WhatsApp and then word got back to Rachaele that it was being discussed and queen Nikki came and told them that we were not to talk about it anymore in the group cos it makes rach poorly in the head.

What transpired during these convos tho was just how many of them do lurk on here. Loads admitted to it, and then some who had never heard of Tattle before asked about and were signposted here by the huns talking about it.

There’s a much wider audience than you realise lurking behind the scenes on here and sizing up both sides of the story. I’ve been one of them for soooooooo long before I joined. And on one hand you think no, it’s all nasty bullshit on here. Then you carry on watching the tit show unfold and you see growling Gertrude in action with josh and the kids (I still can’t believe how cold she was to Isaac the other week) and you think actually…..maybe these “Trolls” have a point…

Oh and long before I found tattle I thought the way J speaks to S&I was out of order. I also always used to think he was highly inappropriate with B back in the early days too.

• Heart
Reactions: 94
Last tit bit then I’ll stop for a while….lots of discussions on tattle early on in the WhatsApp and then word got back to Rachaele that it was being discussed and queen Nikki came and told them that we were not to talk about it anymore in the group cos it makes rach poorly in the head.

What transpired during these convos tho was just how many of them do lurk on here. Loads admitted to it, and then some who had never heard of Tattle before asked about and were signposted here by the huns talking about it.

There’s a much wider audience than you realise lurking behind the scenes on here and sizing up both sides of the story. I’ve been one of them for soooooooo long before I joined. And on one hand you think no, it’s all nasty bullshit on here. Then you carry on watching the tit show unfold and you see growling Gertrude in action with josh and the kids (I still can’t believe how cold she was to Isaac the other week) and you think actually…..maybe these “Trolls” have a point…

Oh and long before I found tattle I thought the way J speaks to S&I was out of order. I also always used to think he was highly inappropriate with B back in the early days too.
Please don’t stop - I’m loving your gossip!!

Reactions: 51
Queen Nikki has also been deprived of her title too. After one of the kick offs, a group of huns turned on her for giving herself the title of Queen in her WhatsApp name and she’s since been relegated to a mere “Nikki admin” 😢 they said we don’t need a queen, we’re all equal 🤣
oh my god that's hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Please don’t stop posting. You’ve made my day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I can’t believe grown up women are being told what to discuss in a what’s app group 😂

So glad you have seen the light, please be careful though.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.