PTWM #158 R’s Fanny gives sloshy the ick, he’s bought a mechanical sleeve to pleasure his pinprick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thread suggestion
camels on the dunes no doubt
be careful of Depop camel toes, out ..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Here is a treat for all you blocked tattlers ( don’t all thank me at once) 🤣🤣🤢🤢
She needs to size up. It’s clearly too small for her. She can’t of worn that out. She’s just posted I to get a reaction.

Reactions: 18
Ermmmm, Who the hell is taking a video of her kid at nursery.? Is this even allowed.?
Last time my kids went to school I had to sign a piece of paper allowing my kids to be filmed at Xmas plays. WTAF😡😡😡😡😡
What about the other parents, what if they don’t want their kids on S/M… fuckin hell😡😡😡😡😡
Or is this allowed because he’s a level 3 non verbal autistic at the flick of a switch.??

Reactions: 24
Ermmmm, Who the hell is taking a video of her kid at nursery.? Is this even allowed.?
Last time my kids went to school I had to sign a piece of paper allowing my kids to be filmed at Xmas plays. WTAF😡😡😡😡😡
What about the other parents, what if they don’t want their kids on S/M… fuckin hell😡😡😡😡😡
Or is this allowed because he’s a level 3 non verbal autistic at the flick of a switch.??
When mine was at nursery (and she's 15 now, so it was a long time ago), none of the staff were allowed their phones while working with the kids. It was a sackable offence for them to even have it in their pocket.

Reactions: 17
At my child's nursery and my eldests primary school i had to sign a permission form to allow their pictures to be published online or in the newsletter or newspapers. If you didn't then they wouldn't take photos of them. Also the same with videos. They allow you to take your own at plays/ nativities but your not allowed to distribute any footage online or send it to anyone else.
Eta... we aren't allowed to have any other child in the footage or photo either

Reactions: 18
At any nursery I've worked in phones are locked away in the office. A mobile phone for trips etc has no camera on.
Also no filming of plays, you could take a pic of your own child only, afterwards.

And jesus christ has she never heard of underwear. 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.