PTWM #158 R’s Fanny gives sloshy the ick, he’s bought a mechanical sleeve to pleasure his pinprick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like how she was more bothered by the fire entertainer setting things on fire than she was about Tallulah doing it in the house while they were away and being looked after by the worlds worst baby sitter who went to bed at 8pm 😂

I also love that she's in Dubai, not giving a tit about trolls whilst secretly frothing at the mouth and reading on bere, deciding which post is going to be the next troll story she makes up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
New Thread Title:
Ratshit gets her small jugs out in Jubai
Or
Patron Saint of Paignton remakes Home Alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@MrsOgre tattle meet up? I’m really intrigued to see the shitshow in the wild so I’m tempted to go along and observe!
Yeah, we can both stand at a distance and film her and if she complains, remind her she does it to everyone else. Was tempted to go this weekend, even though she wasn't there.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've been in Dubai several times, she makes it look awful, I know it's marmite but I love it. I always stay in the Atlantis,

In terms of what she's wearing, in tourist areas of Dubai, including the trips they pick you up on, you can wear what you like but are supposed to show some understanding of their culture. Although as a mother and even 10 years her junior I still wouldn't wear half the stuff she does.

Reactions: 23
I've been in Dubai several times, she makes it look awful, I know it's marmite but I love it. I always stay in the Atlantis,

In terms of what she's wearing, in tourist areas of Dubai, including the trips they pick you up on, you can wear what you like but are supposed to show some understanding of their culture. Although as a mother and even 10 years her junior I still wouldn't wear half the stuff she does.
She makes everything look awful. Clothes, interior design, places she goes, there is nothing that woman goes near that doesn't end up looking cheap and tacky. It's a bleeping talent!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She’s ruined Elemis for me!
I was in John Lewis last week, spotted the Elemis counter and briefly wondered if I should show the counter assistant that advert and asking if all their products have that effect? Worst thing is, someone at Elemis gave that ad the go ahead?

Is it normal to float about a pool reading a book I have never seen anyone do that on holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sharing again for the blocked.

2BFABD96-AB61-4130-BFA0-CA24F0E64163.jpeg

48D54680-51DE-41E0-A3B9-2344FD8A5C6F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Is it normal to float about a pool reading a book I have never seen anyone do that on holiday
I sit by the pool to read. Can't read in the bath without soaking my pages so a swimming pool would be a disaster. I've seen people having a little float around and a drink but not reading, unless it's a shot for the gram

• Haha
I sit by the pool to read. Can't read in the bath without soaking my pages so a swimming pool would be a disaster. I've seen people having a little float around and a drink but not reading, unless it's a shot for the gram
it’s totally a shot for the gram. Yes Dubai is hot but the pools are ice cold, so most people tend to dip in and out of them rather than sitting in them like this, I’ve never seen anyone doing this and I’ve been in the height of the summer.

Reactions: 20
it’s totally a shot for the gram. Yes Dubai is hot but the pools are ice cold, so most people tend to dip in and out of them rather than sitting in them like this, I’ve never seen anyone doing this and I’ve been in the height of the summer.
And he's tried to get the shot so it looks like they have the whole pool and area to themselves 🤣🤣🤣 sad twats

• Haha
Oxford word of the year (chosen by the public) is ‘Goblin Mode.’
‘Gobllin mode", is a slang term describing "unapologetically self-indulgent, lazy, slovenly, or greedy" behaviour.

Don’t know why I thought that may be relevant. It’s a mystery, much like raffle winners and PayPal transactions.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Is she reading (posing) with her own and i use the term loosely book ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I have never come to tattle so fast as I did just now after seeing that cameltoe - Jesus Christ racketball will you just HAVE A DAY OFF.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
De-lurking after seeing that horrific jumpsuit. Does anyone else think she’s trying to be relatable with her £5 Depop bargains? Maybe we’re not the only ones calling her out for the Mulberry bag and Gucci shades?

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.