PTWM #157 All the clobber, what a plucking knobber.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By far the most popular title suggestion wasn't a suggestion at all, just a comment by @You can't hide now which was nominated for title by @Youre a wizard Harry - I had to edit for the swear but I'm sure you can all guess what it was! Special mention also goes to @Cady1954 for giving us the gift of "one eyed bleep of a bear". You each get a mouldy looking rug, and a Footlocker voucher so you can get your very own chav shoes.

Last thread recap:
- Fungus Fanny is a massive bleep.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- on Patreon, she's now claiming that charities she works with have been contacted by trolls telling them that she sacked Emily because she was pregnant. Erm ok hun, what exactly do you think anyone would achieve by saying that? 🤔 Also, Seb apparently blocked the toilet with a massive turd, which Dagger Tattoo Dave had a go at him for. They were calling each other "wanker" and "prick" (but remember, they don't name call in their family 🤥). Sloshy told Seb he's a gaslighter 😂
- Betsy's apparently looking for a job, even though Fungus Fanny said the other day that she was starting a retail job in a couple of weeks.
- yet again, Rancid's friend Sweaty Betty is benefitting from the donations intended for vulnerable women - this time with vouchers for Costa and ASOS. As a reminder, Betty is the sister of Rambo's old accountant, part of a family who recently sold a hotel for £4m, has kids at private school, and set up her own business. She may need emotional support, but she certainly doesn't need vouchers intended for women who have nothing to their name.
- Ratfink wants to know what we think of her new black bannister rail. Looks tit, hun.
- Norman Noballs has cooked another roast dinner 🙄 and once again served it up (with his dish water gravy) before anyone's sat down. No cutlery out, no drinks, enjoy your cold food everyone!
- she came on for a ramble from the sex loft, talking about Betsy having moved out. She reckons nobody told her about the teenage years and how hard they are, "breaking your heart and breaking the law". Maybe yours are Rumblestrip, but not everyone's kids run feral. Nobody told her how difficult it would be when one of them moved out (because nobody's ever spoken about "empty nest syndrome" ever). Luckily for everyone, she might write about it 🙄 straight after pretending to cry about Bratsy leaving her, she went into showing a load of stuff from the tat shop (which she remembered to mark as #ad, well done!). Wax melts, candles, socks, Christmas decorations, quick aside to tell us all that she's had a urine infection, a sickness big, she's come on her period, and she went on Patreon to share that she's had shooting pains up her hole, before showing an umbrella that you can buy. On to pillows, tote bags, more candles, pencils, a book of apology postcards (?), journals, on and on the list goes 😴 don't forget, everything you buy means "unlimited funds" to use for the centre (which begs the question, why do you keep doing your begging Amazon wish list?).
- for those of us too poor/tight/disinterested in paying for her PatreCON, she handily shared some of her live where she was talking about the pain in her hole. Then her lip split on camera and was "pissing blood" (there was a tiny little spot). Overdone it on the filler have we, Ratarse? Then it was on to offering out her used period pants for someone to try 😬 seeing if there's a market for her used undies is a new low.
- The Amazon wish list is back, filled to the brim with loads of overpriced, unnecessary tit like board games, colouring books etc. How long before the scissors, wrapping paper, and sellotape are back on it? This time she's asking for a total of almost £40,000 in items and gift cards 😱
- once again on PatreCON, she's asking for donations for Styal Prison, which is 250 miles away from Paignton and the Snatchwork Shitshow. Why not pick somewhere more local, Rectum? Is it because everyone in your local area knows you for being a grabby scammer and shagging other people's husbands? The person who runs the mother and baby unit there apparently can't do appeals herself because she gets horribly trolled 🙄 so luckily the Patreon Saint is on hand to help out. There's a wishlist (because of course there is) and despite saying there's 9 women and 8 babies to buy for, she's set the items to "needs 20".
- there's an Instagram and WhatsApp group set up for the Patreon followers (run by one of the huns). The reason is unclear, seeing as they can all follow each other and chat via the Instagram they're paying Rambo for? Anyway, no doubt there's lots of arse licking going on, and she reckons that us trolls need to get a life off the internet! Who's supervising all these huns' children while they're all whatsapping each other to say how much they love their leader?
- Lip Filler Lucy said they've been asked to pick a school for Wilby like that makes them special - you'd think after birthing 3 other children she'd know that it's the same process all over England that the kids start in the September after they turn 4, and you have to apply for your schools the winter before 🤷 she reckons she's been told he'll be getting 1 to 1 support because "he won't cope without it", sorry love but there are many, many children with more complex needs than your son who has a paid for diagnosis and clearly doesn't have half the issues you say he has.
- Safeguarding Susan has kept some voicemails from her first husband (Betsy and Lula's dad) that he allegedly left Betsy FIVE YEARS AGO. I'm not going to share the video as it has a massive trigger warning for shouting, swearing and abusive language, but it can be found at post 464 of thread 156 if anyone wants to hear them‼she said she had them for "evidence for legal reads", so she is evidently putting things in her next book about him. She said that Betsy had blocked his number so he was calling from a withheld number, and leaving voicemails every time, and after each one she would unblock his number to text him arguing and then block again. Meanwhile, where was 13 year old Bratsy's mum? Oh of course, away at Herpes Lodge (the place with NO SIGNAL AND NO WIFI SO NOBODY CAN CONTACT HER) loving Sloshy the hardest. Of the 3 voicemails she played, only 2 were clearly directed at Betsy, the third (in which he "loses his tit" doesn't have any context or specific mention of being directed at anyone. Her caption said "Betsy's voicemails from the person who is supposed to love and protect her", what about the other person who is supposed to love and protect her, dragging up and sharing things from a decade ago, and sharing it with her paying followers?
- while later talking about these voicemails, she said she was getting them to send to the publisher, and was laughing and smiling about it all - saying that Betsy was 12 (if it was 5 years ago, she would have been 13), and that she found his voice "triggering" - not triggering enough to not post them on her PatreCON and then laugh about it afterwards 🤷
- While doing her "Crackhead Barbie" make up, she said that she thinks Devon and Cornwall police dislike her because of the work she does - apparently they now use the launderette to meet with women who have been abused 🤥 and because they're "not trained in it, and have no experience of it" they don't know what they're doing. Firstly, I very much doubt the police are using her tit little coffee shop for anything (other than occasional drugs busts when they get a reliable tip off), secondly, how dare she accuse people of having "no training of experience" when she herself has *checks notes* no training or experience (and no hun, doing a half hour course over Zoom doesn't make you qualified in anything), and thirdly, IF they all hate you, it's probably because your family is known to them all as troublemakers (drugs, underage drinking, unsupervised kids, multiple car and moped accidents etc), and because you and your useless sack of shite husband have brought the reputation of the force into disrepute, with your lying, stealing, scamming, naked photos etc. No wonder she said "I don't even know if Josh will go back", well if he got the sack he won't be able to will he? Talk about sowing the seeds.
- Dramatic Donna made out that Wilberforce was going to "kick off" when Sloshy went and picked him up (he didn't). Then she said she had to hide "in case he sees me". Wibble looked directly at her and then looked away.
- apparently Wobbly booted Daddy head in the face while getting in the car and "broke his nose, there was blood everywhere". Except he hasn't got a broken nose, and surely if there was blood everywhere she'd have been there like a shot filming it all, or at the very least some footage from the CCTV
- back on her normal account (for the non-paying plebs), she was pretend crying about people messaging her saying they've left teaching because of the lack of support for SEN children, and how schools will "hide" the complex needs kids when Ofsted come for an inspection. Sure they do, Jan 🙄 Red Wine Reg met another dad with an autistic little boy who's "really similar to Wilby" (even though he's genuinely non-verbal and Wilby isn't). Anyway, this dad had to move his son from a different pre-school because he likes to cuddle (the kid, not the dad) and the staff wouldn't cuddle him, which makes her pretend cry. She's apparently always had "neurotypical children that have fitted in" erm have you forgotten about Tallulah and her potential diagnosis? And the fact that before that were telling us that she said she preferred animals to people, and you had to move her schools just last year? Anyway, she's never seen how "brutal" it is, even though she worked in autism for 12 million years 🤷
- Wilbert's going to be a zebra in the Christmas play, and looked so happy in his little costume, even saying "where's my tail" but remember, he's non-verbal, and has no understanding of anything going on around him 🙄
- in the group chat, BeKind has got a job interview coming up. But I thought Racket said she had a job lined up that she was starting in 2 weeks (which was the reason she wouldn't be home for Christmas, because it was retail and she'd be working a lot of hours). Maybe someone needs to gift Rashflaps a notebook so she can keep track of her lies and stop tripping herself up, or she could just check out my recaps!
- Rambo bizarrely picked Wilby up in the second lounge while still wearing her coat (he was watching Lion King), and then Henpecked Harry came in to unzip her coat for her. Awww, gave Doormat Jo the day off from being your maid, did you?
- off they went, to give an unwanted mirror to Toxic Mum (who's "really poorly" because she's only just come out of hospital). But despite being "really poorly", she was sewing the tail on to Wilby's zebra costume. Of course between super mum Toothy Tina and ex-military man Slosh, neither of them can manage a couple of stitches on a kid's costume 🤦‍♀️ the conversation was around how many screenshots Scammy Susan has on her phone - 44,000 😱
- up in the sex loft and some rambling stories from Lying Linda. Betsy's caught the train to Manchester to meet the Chubby Chicken lot. While she was waffling about elf cards and how the owner hardly ever does discount codes, Lula came up and made faces behind her. Raffleticket is off to London for two days next week, "doing some really exciting work". A meeting that could have been a Zoom followed by an expensive meal, cocktails, and a night in a hotel with Norman Noballs pretending they don't know each other, probably 🤢 when they go to Liverpool at Christmas to see Bratsy, all the kids are bringing a friend (to save Rancid and Silky having to spend time with them).
- 9pm and anxious little Lula (who has had issues with food and not eating) is sat in bed eating a Chinese that she ordered for herself without her mum knowing. No cosy, home cooked family meal tonight Rumplestiltskin?
- more reels incoming, one showing the Christmas jumpers for the tit shop, and one showing the new rug (which looks mouldy).
- in PatreCON updates, she said that a lady at Wilbert's preschool told her that he had shown a lot of interest in another child's ham sandwich, so asked if she could make one for him to bring in. She agreed, even though she knew he wouldn't touch it because all he will eat is the meat out of a sausage roll, and told the staff they'd have to cut it exactly the same as the other child's sandwich. Well the good lord above was smiling on Paignton that day, as not only did he try it, he ate and enjoyed the whole thing! She was also told he'd eaten an orange and a banana, and she said she never puts fruit in his lunchbox as he won't eat it. The nursery nurse (who is probably making minimum wage) has been taking extra fruit in for him as he is always interested in it. How embarrassing that a woman with 4 children needs to be told to try and feed her child proper food instead of junk all the time 😬
- Rumblestrip brought Betsy in to do the knock-off Freedom programme at the centre "because she's been in an abusive relationship the last few months". Despite living with the saviour of women and the best red flag spotter in the south west. There was another girl on the course who BeKind didn't want to be associated with because she's known locally for being violent and racist. How lush to talk about someone in that way to the paying followers. But anyway, they're mates now because Bratsy is so lush and kind.
- while Ratface and Career Break Colin were off farting around at a pop up event with the Patchwork Twats, severely autistic, violent, non verbal Wilby was being looked after by 13 year old Lula. Funny how a child can cope with him better than both his parents.
- later, Rumbaba asked who wants a "belated bathroom reveal", even though she showed the bathroom that taste forgot absolutely ages ago 🤷
- back in the hobbit loft, Raffleticket showed off some small business products (not an ad though, just businesses that she uses and loves). Jo the doormat arrived, on her knees with a cup of tea. Why a 40 year old woman insists on having her mates round and in her bedroom is anyone's guess - most of us stopped doing that when we moved out into our own places Raq.
- on an update from Wobbler's pre school, they've been successfully encouraging him to play without his animals for a time. Just shows what can be achieved with a little effort, encouragement and distraction, instead of just saying "HE NEEDS HIS ANIMALS EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY OR HE'LL KICK OFF".

Just a reminder that a D&C police officer was dismissed for misconduct, with the date of this article being the same date as a certain person started their "career break"...👀

Running total of overnight breaks away since Joyce started his career break on 15 June:
Night at Herpes Lodge (midweek)
Night in Exeter (Saturday)
Night in London (midweek)
July:
Joyce's birthday - one night at Boringdon Hall (midweek), then two nights (Friday and Saturday) in a lodge in Cornwall with Arsetrid and Simon.
October: Herpes Lodge (weekend), night in London (mid week in half term), Friday night in Southampton

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

Attachments

• 45.7 KB
  • 35.8 KB
  • 40 KB
  • 85.9 KB
  • 66.8 KB
    • Heart
    • Haha
    Reactions: 65
    I really hope Sloshy gets the part of Bert in torbay’s rendition of Scary Poppins

• Haha
    Reactions: 22
    Christ on a bike! I've got my first thread title and I didn't even nominate it as one myself! 😂 If anyone wants me I'll be in London looking like an extra in Fagin's Den 😐

Great recap as always Dipsy! ❤

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 41
    Cant reply on other thread so will do it here.

The practice at Wilbys nursery is absolutely disgusting and would be dealt with accordingly had Ofsted seen that and potentially resulted in a downgrading.

I have worked in early years since the age of 16 and I'm 42 now. I know it inside out and back to front and those two observations are disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. I'm a Deputy now and I would absolutely have that staff member in.

It goes against EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING, that a Practitioner is supposed to do.

You DO NOT need to encourage play with other things by REMOVING their comfort and their familiarity.

Thos has made me bleeping angry to the point I will now be stepping away from this thread. I will be taking those screenshots and I will be making a formal complaint with Ofsted. I know which setting it is as I know the majority of settings in Torbay as that's where I trained and recognise the setting from pictures she has shown.

And I am livid at people on here that think its bleeping acceptable.

• Wow
    • Heart
    Reactions: 31

The practice at Wilbys nursery is absolutely disgusting and would be dealt with accordingly had Ofsted seen that and potentially resulted in a downgrading.

I have worked in early years since the age of 16 and I'm 42 now. I know it inside out and back to front and those two observations are disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. I'm a Deputy now and I would absolutely have that staff member in.

You DO NOT need to encourage play with other things by REMOVING their comfort and their familiarity.

Thos has made me bleeping angry to the point I will now be stepping away from this thread. I will be taking those screenshots and I will be making a formal complaint with Ofsted. I know which setting it is as I know the majority of settings in Torbay as that's where I trained and recognise the setting from pictures she has shown.

But he’s enjoying playing with other things? He’s not distraught at being made to play with other things. They are quite clearly giving him his comforts back when they feel he needs to? If my son was so attached to something at home, and was only playing with one thing at nursery, I would ask them to help encourage to play with something else?
    I have also worked in nurseries, and to be honest, I think you are being a bit OTT with this.

Reactions: 86
    But he’s enjoying playing with other things? He’s not distraught at being made to play with other things. They are quite clearly giving him his comforts back when they feel he needs to? If my son was so attached to something at home, and was only playing with one thing at nursery, I would ask them to help encourage to play with something else?
    I have also worked in nurseries, and to be honest, I think you are being a bit OTT with this.
    Couldn't give a tit what you think to be honest. I can spot bad practice a mile off and those two observations are worrying. They also are failing to meet his needs by removing their comfort. It's written all through eyfs policies and documents about how children are encouraged to have their favourite toys or familiar items and they are not to be removed. They should be incorporating this into other play, NOT removing them them giving them back as he works up to be being distressed.

• Haha
    • Wow
    Reactions: 17
    Couldn't give a tit what you think to be honest. I can spot bad practice a mile off and those two observations are worrying. They also are failing to meet his needs by removing their comfort. It's written all through eyfs policies and documents about how children are encouraged to have their favourite toys or familiar items and they are not to be removed. They should be incorporating this into other play, NOT removing them them giving them back as he works up to be being distressed.
    Rude AF.
    It’s a gossip forum ffs, stop getting so worked up. You’ll give yourself an aneurism.

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 71
    Ok. Although he seems happy enough and is coming on leaps and bounds. Eating things he wouldn’t. Playing with things he wouldn’t. How dare the nursery try and help parenting, when his lazy, shite parents can’t be arsed!

• Heart
    Reactions: 63

I’m sorry but this feels like a massive overreaction…they are still allowing W to play with the animals it’s not like they are locking them away from him to the point it’s traumatising the kid 🙄 stuff like this just plays into R’s troll narrative IMO…

Reactions: 52
    I just got reminded of Keith & Orville. That is all ☺.

View attachment 1746019
    Oh God- inspired! I actually did LOL when I saw this! 🤣🤣

As a former EY Practitioner of many years’ experience, can I just say how utterly abhorrent it is that she’s sharing these private observations and how pissed off I would be if I was from W’s setting- especially if I was the Key Worker who had written them. Massive invasion of privacy and breach of confidentiality. How the hell does she keep getting away with it ? 😡

• Heart
    • Haha
    Reactions: 52
    [QUOTE As a former EY Practitioner of many years’ experience, can I just say how utterly abhorrent it is that she’s sharing these private observations and how pissed off I would be if I was from W’s setting- especially if I was the Key Worker who had written them. Massive invasion of privacy and breach of confidentiality. How the hell does she keep getting away with it ? 😡
    [/QUOTE]
    Surely knowing that everything you put on the notes was going to be made public, would stop you from being completely honest and open?

Reactions: 24
    Omg those pics of them are hilarious, look like they are having the best time loving each other the hardest, hence why they look filthy 😂😂😂

• Haha
    Reactions: 13
    There's no need to be rude to other members. Everyone is entitled to an opinion on what they see and make their own judgement

• Heart
    Reactions: 56
    It's an anonymous forums where people can express their opinions.
    No need to get your knickers in a twist.
    It's working positively for W and that's all that matters.
    Ironic how your telling.me this is a forum where people can express their opinions then tell me I'm "getting my knickers in a twist" for expressing mine?!

And apart from where they withheld his comfort toys and only put them out as he got distressed. Yep fantastic bleeping job.

There's no need to be rude to other members. Everyone is entitled to an opinion on what they see and make their own judgement
    Which is exactly what I did.

And what's rude about saying I don't give a tit about someone's opinion? I dont know them and dont care what they think of me? If your concern is people on an internet forum like you, you might want to spend less time on it find real people to interact with.

• Haha
    Reactions: 5
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.