PTWM #153 Coat from VB, Fanny full of BV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course people can have nice things. It's just when £900 bags make sn appearance whilst begging other people to buy £30,000 worth of vouchers for some mystery vulnerable families, that it starts to grate. She is totally unable to read the room and constantly flaunts her (stolen) money and wastes perfectly good food.

Reactions: 40
I thought wilby had a huge 'meltodwn' if you tried to hold his hand by the road? But now he holds two hands? While talking? Despite being non verbal?
What a load of crap
I think that 'parent of the year 2022' Rancid, confuses normal toddler behaviour with what she deems a 'meltdown'. Inaccurate and insulting 🙄

She needs to give up peddling that he's non verbal... he isn't and she's just looking a twit. I'm sorry but he's just a slow speaker 🤷‍♀️ and he's a very good one, he speaks very clearly and knows exactly what he wants, its a shame his mother doesn't!!
I actually find it really insulting, having an actual non verbal child. There's no doubt he's a bit behind, but he communicates very well really.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Now that we’ve wangged on about it enough, you just know Slosh has a load of recipes for a pumpkin feast to share with us

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
We had a little boy with a private diagnosis of ASD at nursery once. He's been qt school a couple years now and been re-assessed and guess what??? Not autistic. He certainly had some delays especially speech and language but this was a case of labelling a child too early and too young.

Reactions: 41
After watching those stories I think it’s fair to say she can drop the “nonverbal”. It’s now insulting.

eta- in my haste to react to her I’ve just repeated what others have said. Sorry!

ETA again- Now she is banging on about the bag being heavy helps regulate him 🙄 duck off! My non autistic children used to shove all their Favorite toys in their bags to go out for the day and they weighed a tonne too! Again it’s like she has never been a parent to toddlers before!

Last edited:
Reactions: 41
In our area there’s a charity called ‘The Clothing Bank’ the ladies work 60+ hours per week without taking a salary I believe. They have clothing drop off points throughout several counties and any monetary donations are used to purchase underwear, joggers, leggings and anything else they’re short of. They have a Christmas appeal running just now asking for new pyjamas and outfits for the little ones. No pressure to donate but every £1 is appreciated. People want to help where they can. These ladies are making sure children have shoes without holes and warm winter coats, not curry’s and Costa vouchers. I would not begrudge these ladies taking a salary as they would only take what they absolutely needed, would do so much with £900 and not spend it on one coat when it could buy 50 for the children they are helping. That’s how it’s done Rachaeleeeee and until you are seen to be genuinely helping those that need it and not yourself you will always be gossiped about.

ETA: They also make it very clear that it’s the community that help the people in need and not themselves, they don’t have an ego the size of R’s bottom lip!

• Heart
If this woman is LSA, why is she not correcting R about "level 3" and the fact W is NOT non-verbal? She's not doing an amazing job, she's let that boy down massively! Get out of her arse!!

I wonder how many people have been blocked when pointing these things out?

Attachments

Reactions: 25
'I love what I learn from you lot but my sharing our world' Ehhh??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Just commenting on the videos posted earlier, I think @jxhx posted on her actual post but that poor little lad obviously didn't have a "meltdown" but was upset because he was hurt. She even described how he had hurt himself, but he couldn't be sad and upset about that he had to have a meltdown. My heart really breaks for him, it's amazing how well he is thriving considering how little his parents put in to his development.

Rachael - as well as having autism, he's still a 3 year old boy with all of the highs and lows of toddlerhood. Give yourself a shake and parent that boy properly before it is too late!

Reactions: 28
Just commenting on the videos posted earlier, I think @jxhx posted on her actual post but that poor little lad obviously didn't have a "meltdown" but was upset because he was hurt. She even described how he had hurt himself, but he couldn't be sad and upset about that he had to have a meltdown. My heart really breaks for him, it's amazing how well he is thriving considering how little his parents put in to his development.

Rachael - as well as having autism, he's still a 3 year old boy with all of the highs and lows of toddlerhood. Give yourself a shake and parent that boy properly before it is too late!
It was me that commented this. Edie said he fell down two steps and twisted his neck. No wonder he was upset. I dislike her using the word meltdown all the time.

Reactions: 27

I did. I had actually made a comment on the three videos I uploaded but the third one didn't upload properly so I had to wait and do it later. That's why the third comment didn't make sense at the time. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
In our area there’s a charity called ‘The Clothing Bank’ the ladies work 60+ hours per week without taking a salary I believe. They have clothing drop off points throughout several counties and any monetary donations are used to purchase underwear, joggers, leggings and anything else they’re short of. They have a Christmas appeal running just now asking for new pyjamas and outfits for the little ones. No pressure to donate but every £1 is appreciated. People want to help where they can. These ladies are making sure children have shoes without holes and warm winter coats, not curry’s and Costa vouchers. I would not begrudge these ladies taking a salary as they would only take what they absolutely needed, would do so much with £900 and not spend it on one coat when it could buy 50 for the children they are helping. That’s how it’s done Rachaeleeeee and until you are seen to be genuinely helping those that need it and not yourself you will always be gossiped about.

ETA: They also make it very clear that it’s the community that help the people in need and not themselves, they don’t have an ego the size of R’s bottom lip!
I've shared this charity here before too. I think they are fantastic. The stories they share genuinely break my heart but give me some faith in humanity. I donate clothes to them at a local drop off point near me and give a few quid when I can. When I saw R's Christmas gift list last year it really angered me. It was just a crass materialistic ego trip with no substance. This charity want to give children warm fluffy pjs for Christmas. Yes its not designer or fancy but its practical. If anyone wants to give even a pound to them so they can clothe families please look them up on Facebook.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If this woman is LSA, why is she not correcting R about "level 3" and the fact W is NOT non-verbal? She's not doing an amazing job, she's let that boy down massively! Get out of her arse!!

I wonder how many people have been blocked when pointing these things out?
She's always posting messages from "experts" as to how amazing she is as a parent. She somehow manages to "find" these messages but not the ones from desperate women asking for help 🤔

She's always posting messages from "experts" as to how amazing she is as a parent. She somehow manages to "find" these messages but not the ones from desperate women asking for help 🤔
Teachers, social workers, nurses, health visitors etc, either all these people need to be looked at by their employers, or they are bullshitting in the hope of getting noticed and reposted by their saviour. Or it's all her/Slosh on fake accounts trying to validate what she does.

Reactions: 35
Teachers, social workers, nurses, health visitors etc, either all these people need to be looked at by their employers, or they are bullshitting in the hope of getting noticed and reposted by their saviour. Or it's all her/Slosh on fake accounts trying to validate what she does.
I was just about to say this, most of them are probably bullshitting anyway in the hopes to get a repost. Some of the huns are just as sad as what she is 🤦‍♀️ she doesn't know them from Adam and these are the people she tells to go and approach her kids 🙄🙄

Just because they seem to be nice to you, doesn't mean they aren't looney 🤣

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.