PTWM #153 Coat from VB, Fanny full of BV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are allowed to have nice things and celebrate their milestones, when it’s not with money they’ve obtained by deception. That’s the point that keeps on passing her by funnily enough.
Also, stop begging your followers to donate THEIR money to your dodgy fund while wearing your £900 coat, holding your £900 bag and sporting your £250 haircut. Oh, and maybe once in a while show where the donated money/vouchers are going, and then just maybe "the trolls" might stop speculating that you are in fact taking those money and vouchers for yourself and your mates.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I can’t get my head round how someone can spend so much money on clothes and still look like they’ve had a rummage in the lost property box…. Literally everything looks awful on her..

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I’m wondering if the jumpers with the poofy sleeves will make a reappearance #styleicon 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am confused (doesn’t take a lot when it’s about Rach and this thread!)
Is Alan her manager? I thought Jo was? And wasn’t she managed by a company called Spotlight? Did they sack her?

Reactions: 7
One of my horses has a stable rug in that colour purple the same as her foul coat, quilted stitching too! ‘Twas the first thing I thought when I saw rat face Rachel in it… his didn’t cost £900 though and he’s had it about 20 years so I’ve had my moneys worth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am confused (doesn’t take a lot when it’s about Rach and this thread!)
Is Alan her manager? I thought Jo was? And wasn’t she managed by a company called Spotlight? Did they sack her?
Alan is from spotlight and is her manager
Jo is her PA

Reactions: 7
No update thanking everyone for buying every single item on the Amazon wish list? How ungrateful 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hahaha what a difference the lighting and make up do make!
I am doing. Just reminds me of school and the 'in' crowd and jokes. Those in the know about Keel's ID etc and those not. I don't generally care tbh, but it's confusing the hell out of me.
Back to laughing at my profile pic with a witches hat on 🤣
Omg! I didn’t notice your profile pic, until you said! Really made me chuckle 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It changes… my man-child now makes me walk on the inside!

Same! And I once watched him at about 14 playfully drag his girl mate away from the road and put her on the inside but wouldn’t explain to her why cos he knew he’d never hear the end of it for being so cute 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
New thread suggestion. No mention of Trolls. I have new goals. I’ll keep begging for clothes & spending loads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I thought wilby had a huge 'meltodwn' if you tried to hold his hand by the road? But now he holds two hands? While talking? Despite being non verbal?
What a load of crap

Reactions: 35
I thought wilby had a huge 'meltodwn' if you tried to hold his hand by the road? But now he holds two hands? While talking? Despite being non verbal?
What a load of crap
Has a huge meltdown and won’t do as he’s told… but if that’s the case stick him in the new pushchair that was gifted for holiday and start laying some boundaries before it’s too late

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.