PTWM #152 Joyces jackhammer gives us the ick, Rachael's fanny can't cope with the little prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, have they actually been to important meetings dressed like they’re off to the gym in 1983? (Of course not, it’s utter bullshit but you know…)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
so is it PA Jo’s time to indulge in their threesome fantasy tonight then? surprised it’s not happened before now.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I'm a few threads behind and this one is nearly full!!
Looking forward on your thoughts of midweek breaks... Least its in school holidays and Edie is at her dad's anyway. Looks like they are beginning to prioritise the kids....
However, no need for Jo and Josh to be there. It's insane that he wouldn't want to step up and take care of his children while she goes away.
Ridiculous....
See you all when I've caught up!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was trying to think what the Taxi pic reminded me of and it's One Foot In The Grave 😂😂😂😂😂.

(Sorry if anyone is to young to remember. Google Victor Meldrew.)

AA06B93E-DB71-4183-B4F2-A05185A0813B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
Annoying as duck. Its on the same level as liking your own post 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
My pet hate!! I’ve got a “friend” that does this, it gives me the 😤

I was trying to think what the Taxi pic reminded me of and it's One Foot In The Grave 😂😂😂😂😂.

(Sorry if anyone is to young to remember. Google Victor Meldrew.)

View attachment 1680569
Ohhhh the face on her…PA Jo is her biggest troll posting that 🤣🤣
And yep I’m old enough to remember, bloody loved that programme 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So those Spotted Paignton posts, anyone think Claire is actually Rach trying to catch og poster out?

Reactions: 5
My pet hate!! I’ve got a “friend” that does this, it gives me the 😤

Ohhhh the face on her…PA Jo is her biggest troll posting that 🤣🤣
And yep I’m old enough to remember, bloody loved that programme 🤣
He looks like his face is spouting warts and what’s with the hat, is it pissing down in London Town , the country bumpkin is going prepared?? He’s a giant tit trying too bloody hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm a few threads behind and this one is nearly full!!
Looking forward on your thoughts of midweek breaks... Least its in school holidays and Edie is at her dad's anyway. Looks like they are beginning to prioritise the kids....
However, no need for Jo and Josh to be there. It's insane that he wouldn't want to step up and take care of his children while she goes away.
Ridiculous....
See you all when I've caught up!
You mean the actual reason he’s on a “career break” 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can I just confirm she wasn't at a hearing, she was doing "training" by speaking to them about domestic violence although as other posters have said, she was obviously talking to herself as there was not a bit of sound coming from the laptop.
Why was she crying if she's doing training??
How unprofessional can you get?

Jesus wept how do people take her serious her entire outfit cost more than my months wage, she could have contributed 9 gift cards instead of buying a rank jumper, wake up huns fml

Reactions: 24
Jesus wept how do people take her serious her entire outfit cost more than my months wage, she could have contributed 9 gift cards instead of buying a rank jumper, wake up huns fml
Lol another long day at work jeezo I'm sure she could have bought more than 9 gift cards it's a juxtaposition I work with numbers and data and I've spent today not being able to work out her gift card beg, she baffles me glad I'm not her account..

@DipsyDoodle if you don't do the next thread it'll be as traumatising as when my mum didn't buy me a pair of trainers when I was younger, so to make up for it I bought my 9yo a car.
Please don't traumatise us all like this

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.