PTWM #152 Joyces jackhammer gives us the ick, Rachael's fanny can't cope with the little prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine wearing a £900 coat, a £900 bag, and sporting a £250 haircut and STILL looking like a skanky old woman! Money can't buy class 🤷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Setting a timer for some amazing news, god, there is no one on social media I hate more than her. Come on Karma get a move on 😡

Reactions: 26
Setting a timer for some amazing news, god, there is no one on social media I hate more than her. Come on Karma get a move on 😡
Dun dun dun….. it will be the biggest anti climax ever !

meanwhile at patch work towers the kids are running rings round the baby sitter !

• Haha
Reactions: 22
£30000 in gift card treats, swans off to London because she can’t take the heat

Reactions: 25
New thread suggestion:
I really fancy a Costa, wish my guns would look at my wishlist

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Certainly wasn't cold today, she definitely wanted to show off her new coat. There's a new telly tubby in town, it's name is twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thread suggestion:

Rachel Hambleton: Saving women everywhere, one free decaf, soya milk, pumpkin spiced latte at a time.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Does anyone else feel like they’re in some kind of time warped parallel universe, where you see a post by one of them, and then you see the same post by another one of them, and then you see the first post reposted by the person who posted the second post and then….I mean, it could be infinite.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
There’s clearly a big void in her life if she feels the need to spend constantly. Throwing money at the kids, josh and anyone else doesn’t make her a good person nor does it make up for the obvious lack of good parenting. She could have a really tasteful and classy wardrobe with all the money she spends on clothes yet most of the time she looks like she’s in 80s theme fancy dress (I’m not even going to comment on Josh’s ‘fashion’ sense)
I was talking to a friend about the kids tv show Balamory last week and since then all I can think of is PC no Plums and Josie jumped ship. I need to get out more 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Does anyone else feel like they’re in some kind of time warped parallel universe, where you see a post by one of them, and then you see the same post by another one of them, and then you see the first post reposted by the person who posted the second post and then….I mean, it could be infinite.
Annoying as duck. Its on the same level as liking your own post 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion

PTWM - Pinching The Women's Money one (£30k) amazon wish list at a time.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.