PTWM #152 Joyces jackhammer gives us the ick, Rachael's fanny can't cope with the little prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Missmrsms for the thread suggestion. Box of oxo cubes and a bunch of recipes from the hunky chef that definitely isn't Josh.

@DipsyDoodle is awol, how very dare she.
Chat away, she'll have to update us once she's back in the room.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I feel like we are all cheating on Dipsy. It doesn't feel right opening up a new thread without her recap as the first post 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Proof that she reads here and "the accountant from Norfolk isn't a troll but a tattler. (Might be in the wrong order)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Not being funny but did Dipsy fill out a holiday request form? Because I'm thinking of calling solicitor Kate and leaving her a voicemail, check out our rights if one of us just bleeping disappears when they have a full time job here doing updates for us! :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116
My first thread title! I’m well and truly humbled! You can donate the oxo cubes to the patchwork house on my behalf x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The ads 😂😂

15E10970-7C51-47A1-B96B-EF4B138FA7F0.png

I’m studiously ignoring the chat about all the hideous MPs you bastards fancy but if anyone mentions BoJo I’m off 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Proof that she reads here and "the accountant from Norfolk isn't a troll but a tattler. (Might be in the wrong order)
I mean, she paid attention to the last thread but I'm afraid the recap was nowhere near as good as Dipsys!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So first she said Clarrie was "trolling" her when she was pregnant with Wilby and now she's been doing it for just 18 months 🤣🤣 shes a bleeping loon 🤦‍♀️
Get off tattle and go raise your kids rach

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Why does she keep changing the story, I thought the accountant wrote things in her inbox. Now she’s wrote things on the internet. She need to keep a note of everything.

Reactions: 39
Dipsy where are you? Please don’t say you’ve been blinded by the teeth and are enjoying a roast with watery gravy with the patron saint of Paignton?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why does she pretend she doesn’t read here when she’s Tattle’s biggest fan?
Because she knows if she mentioned this page on her social media pages, she would most likely be told to stop reading stuff about herself because she has to seek these threads out.

Instead, she reads here, then claims comments here are sent to her inbox and are therefore trolls.

She's bleeping mental.

Reactions: 45
Also, no one fancies your husband, hes positively repulsive. And it will come out eventually whether he's lost his job or on a genuine career break so you will just look stupid with all the protesting your doing about it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.