PTWM #151 Bish Bash Bosh no foreskin Josh… where’s the paypal dosh 💰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep we all reported her to the school for safe guarding and told the school they need to join patreon to keep an eye on what she’s saying!

Quite a lot about clarrie.
Knee deeps troll.
She doesn’t show Charley? Anymore because she was trolled so bad last time she did.
Talks about how we all set up fake accounts.
She’s scared the tit out of loads of huns who say their account looks exactly how she described a troll account and now they are worried they’ll be blocked! 😂
I’m sure there’s more
Wtf 🤣🤣🤣 shes on another planet! Can you post the vids?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It might be!
I'll look for it, but not sure if I'll find it.
I can't find that photo, but it must be on a thread here somewhere. Unfortunately, finding old posts is far too intellectually challenging for me😵💫.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
PTWM #152 Something behind the scenes is definitely brewing, but Rs loose tongue will be her own undoing.

Justin Trudeau is twit toowoo 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 44
hope this is permitted …but just roared at this thread title

“Mrs Hinch #592 Mr Hinch: enough to turn your clitoris into a clitorisn't.”

so clever…
Love it!
I have enjoyed how savage and ballsy the lady, who popped over off the Hinch thread was tbh. Can we keep her?
I’m guessing they definitely don’t hold back over there! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Kier Starmer reminds me of Tony Hadley. In fact, I've never seen them in the same room🧐
Not read the full thread. But I'd not say no to Kier Starmer, someone once said my DH looks like Tony Hadley, so I must have a type 🙈. He doesn't. He's about 15 years younger, 5 Stone lighter and a good few inches taller. He also can't hold a tune so I dunno where the comparison came from?! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh, I did quite fancy Ed Balls on STC. Off to catch up now 🙂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
It’s the same photo of “her girls”
Her girls!!!! duck me!
Who does she think she is?!!!
Same photo used for 2 different "working" days of the Patchwork Girls!!
She's an absolute bleep!
And there were no meetings with the local midwifery team or rehoming of vulnerable women in the middle of the night.
Just Rachel Hambleton & her paid for mates going out for a few ciders!

Reactions: 30
Thread suggestion part time working mummy.. full time liar

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm not fully awake yet, but just realised who Jacob is. Jacob Rees-Mogg!!!
He's a real looker too.
Incidentally, my mother has always fancied John Major 🤨.
A friend of mine thinks Justin Trudeau is gorgeous, which I don't understand, he's less manly than Rachel Hambleton 🙄.
I’ve got a soft spot for Justin Trudeau as well. I also have one for Emmanuel Macron.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Love it!
I have enjoyed how savage and ballsy the lady, who popped over off the Hinch thread was tbh. Can we keep her?
I’m guessing they definitely don’t hold back over there! 😂😂😂
There are definitely threads much worse on Tattle than Rach has it. Hinch is regularly reported for various misdemeanours. I think for most of the insta wankers tho they don't draw as much attention to the "trolls" as old Rancid does. It's like it's her whole personality.

Reactions: 12
I’ve got a soft spot for Justin Trudeau as well. I also have one for Emmanuel Macron.
Poor Justin isn't very popular. So many people have big posters in their front windows or back of car saying, " duck You Justin Tudeau" !!! 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.