Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I cannot find the video of Joyce in his orange pac-a-mac, wandering around the Patchwork Club, asking why anyone would hate Rachel Hambleton.
Does he want a list of all the reasons?
A list of all the terrible things she’s done?
Incidentally Joyce, the new clothes shop within the Patchwork Club, is NOT a clothes shop, unless your wife is selling the clothes.
It's a clothes bank.
It's on her stories and it's captioned "can I talk"
I can help with the list too! Ignoring women asking for help, as she did with us both.
I'm the lady from the other week, who posted in a state about being threatened to have my throat slit
I've not gone back, life's incredibly hard at the moment, I've lost all my possessions, BUT I'm alive and my children are safe.
Thank you all again for support and love 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 112

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Right so she's now turned a comment around from being about Mr hinchs stubby fingers to Tallulah being "bullied" at school because some kid called Rach a slag 🤣🤣🤣
Shes fucking unhinged.
I thought it was her employment solicitor who did the troll catching anyway??? Now its this account 🤦‍♀️
Still don't know what's going on with my post being shared. Or where it's been shared. I don't come on this thread but inch does have stubby fingers, he's someone I wouldn't feel comfortable with alone, hinch is known to have been round the block a few times and have a tarty past, one where her jaw swings from all the 👃 aswell , whoever shared that post is right, my comment is tame compared to some because the reel of inch hoovering made my fanny dry up, it was that cringey.
But, I'll say what I like about a cunt of a woman who manipulates people, shares her kids naked from the waist down emptying his bowels on the toilet, happily puts her kids in danger, lies about her sons speech, speaks about one child like shit but the other like he's perfect, I could go on about her but I'll leave it for her thread - and I'll speak about a man who tells his at the time 2 year old to touch some "🤮 jugs" on a statue of a woman(what a role model), all I like aswell cos he's a strange bloke.

So whoever shared my post can swivel really. Or get a little detective and find me. Scary-daryyyyyy.

So aye to finish , I'm a big fat troll with my crunky snacks and litre of coke trolling away (if you're not on the hinch thread you won't understand) oxoxox

Love to all x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Is that a quote from the Hinch thread?? Again not trolling.
T'was me aye
Imagine crying about 'trolls' like a twat, but then going on a forum where people talk and speculate things, especially a thread as popular as hinches, someone you claim is your friend, we're approaching 600 threads over on the hinch thread for a reason cos the womans foul, to then cry about what you've read.. Make it make sense 😂😂
She knows hinch won't talk about tattle anymore because it brings her sheep over and their eyes are opened on what hinch is really like, so reallyyyyy she's fucking hinch over big time doing what she's done.

If I had a thread, a popular thread, I would sit and wonder where I'm going wrong and try to change. Not sit and scroll my thread day in, day out.

This ptwm lass sounds like a fruit loop, her mouths massive aswell, no wonder she spews shit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

Flossy McFluff

I can't actually believe I've joined!!!

Fairly recent lurker, obviously I had only heard one side of the narrative and thought all Tattle bastards were horrible wee witches...til I actually came on here and read the wiki!

I'll be honest, I've spent every day for about the past month reading the posts and I am fully here for the house of cards downfall. The thing that pushed me over the edge was her saying on her Patrecon (I know, I know, don't judge me) that she's wanting to spend as much time as possible with the kids next week during half term...then in the next sentence talking about how she's going to London! I mean be more neglectful to those poor kids who are screaming out for attention!

Also, leaving W in his room all the time eating...the poor boy is going to choke and those twats will be too busy recording themselves to even notice :(

• Heart
Reactions: 89

ClArt20138

Sorry - bit late with this comment as I've been dipping and lurking while dealing with family stuff but... I'm so confused with the Bullying story and the school's reaction to it. My understanding of the events were:
  1. A girl was being blackmailed by some boys who were going to "tell everyone something about her"
  2. To save herself, the girl answered a vulgar question about her group of friends - naming T, because she thought she would cope with the repercussions better than another friend
  3. Mother Gothel overhears her daughter distraught so confronts the friend and discovers this story. Replies "wow" and then broadcasts the gory detail to her Huns (because telling MORE people about 2 young girls embarrassment is perfect content for her Patreon which *checks notes* is for "things that inspire me"
  4. The school decide to deal with this situation by punishing the girl being blackmailed (presumably about something sexual based on the question the boy was asking), specifically by making her feel more shame by bringing T in to "show her the repercussions of her actions"
  5. T transforms from a bubbling wreck unable to attend lessons to BadAss Brenda unwilling to forgive her hyperventilating friend
  6. R (the saviour of women and defender of females) feels this is a positive outcome and doesn't question why the school aren't focussing the punishment on the Boys who are harassing these girls instead of placing more shame and blame on the innocent (but misguided) friend of T's
If this is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth - the adults in this situation should all be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

BronskiBeat

So im new the the world of PTWM and have just spend the last 45mins reading everything on Wiki as well as looking at past threads etc, all i can say is OMG! She is a real piece of work, so is that husband of hers! Im fortunate to have never needed any refuge or womens center type support but i tell you if that's who you have representing, or claiming to represent, id take my chances of going it alone! What a self centered, egotistical woman she is. Im away to continue down the rabbit hole that is Rachaele.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

Snerak

Embarrassed to walk across the waiting room with her piss jug , but not to show it to thousands of people on the Internet 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 74

FridaK

VIP Member
I’ve often thought this. When she told a story the other day about B sending her photos of him she was really animated like she was happy to see the pictures. Then seeing him in a car park and hyperventilating. She said J was like ‘he’s probably just doing some shopping don’t worry’ but she was freaking out looking out the window for him the whole time. She’s def still got feelings for him!
She will probably never know how she truly feels as she has a screeching lack of self awareness. Her behaviour indicates that their are feelings still very present.

For instance, she chased a relationship with the Apicella women, enticing them with favours, jobs, money and trying to make them her family. I would say in some unconscious bid to stay attached to him. Even now, she still wants to be relevant to them by putting them in her book against their will. She seems unable to stop telling the story of her and Waynbo (in that clip then, it was about her and him, not about the girls, the focus was her and him alone in the room.) She may think she's telling it as him in an aggressor role, but he still very much has a power over her emotions. She's comfortable in the thought of him. She made the hyperventilating sound as though she feared him. It's not that. It's that seeing him triggered her deep feelings.

The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. If you have loved somebody, and now are embedded in conveying hatred toward them. The feeling can very easily switch back to love in the right setting. It's when someone has no effect on you that you have truly overcome your connection to them.

Philosophical Frida 🤦🏻‍♀️. Sorry as you were 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 73

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
New thread title thanks to @delightfullyfuked. 🥳🥳🥳 You've won several gallons of grease for your hair, some backstreet lip fillers, and a sandwich box to piss in!

Last thread recap:
- Lip Filler Lucy is, as always, a gigantic cunt.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- Infested Isla has a dodgy lip (even more dodgy than usual), and cystitis, so she peed into a lunchbox and sent Joyce down to the doctor's with it (surely you'd ring first, they might even tell you to come in and give you a sample pot so you can do it in the loo there!).
- Lucy the childminder stayed over to look after Wilbert while they were away at Herpes Lodge, despite having 4 kids of her own at home. Tallulah was told to come home by 7.30 but didn't, Betsy was running an unofficial taxi service for her mates and told Lula she'd pick her up at 10.30. So Lucy went to bed, unconcerned that the 13 year old was out 3 hours past her curfew. Lula came home with a load of mates, cooked them spag bol, then started a fire in the log burner with no logs (the same log burner that Wilbur apparently smashed the glass of not long ago), instead using whatever shit she found lying around the garden (no doubt KFC rubbish was involved). The smell of the smoke woke up Lucy. Rambo was furious, saying that it's Lula's fault that the trolls will be reporting them to children's services, even though SHE left the kids to piss off to a rundown shack for the weekend, without proper supervision 🤷 meanwhile Wibble took his nappy off and smeared his shit all over the sofa, so Lucy took the cover off and washed it. Except it's dry clean only (because anyone with millions of kids and pets would choose a dry clean only sofa, wouldn't they?).
- Flat Hair Freda is organising a course with her lush and amazing hypnotherapist (apparently starting hypnotherapy changed her life, even though she's even more fucked up these days than she used to be, so it's clearly not working). Anyway, you can book on the course because the people who have done it from the PatreCON think it's great. She's marking it as an ad "to give the trolls a night off" EVEN THOUGH IT IS A FUCKING AD BECAUSE YOU SAID GEORGIA THE HYPNOTHERAPIST IS DONATING SOME OF THE MONEY BACK TO THE CENTRE OF WHICH YOU ARE A DIRECTOR YOU BELLEND.
- Naked Knob Norman cooked yet another fucking roast dinner, while on hold to the bank. While his dimwit wife filmed him.
- Cystitis Celia did an awkward, stilted promo for a Refuge campaign, all about women being abused and harassed online. Never mind the fact that she herself abuses and harasses women online via doxing to her thousands of followers, but apparently that's ok 🤷
- on Patreon, she shared messages from school regarding Isaac being disrespectful and disruptive during class. Rambo thinks this is funny, bearing in mind he's the 4th child from the family to have gone to that school, and the 4th with issues. Maybe it's not "the trolls" making reports to social services? There was also a live during which she said that school phoned to say Isaac was "having a meltdown" because a bird pooed and some of it went on his sock, and the spare socks they had tried to give him weren't Nike so he didn't want to wear them. Later on another teacher phoned to say he was refusing to participate in the lesson for the same reason. Sloshy said that when he got home he was laughing about it, which indicates he wasn't actually upset about the socks, he was just making a scene for fun and attention.
- on PatreCON, Rambo was up in the hobbit loft with Seb (imagine having to scoot yourself across the carpet where your dad's dragged his arse and ballbag, and your stepmum has dragged her thrushy flaps 🤢), and she was starting to tell him about how terrible her teenage years were. He was going "yeah yeah yeah, I know, bedsit, three jobs, no parents", like he's as sick of hearing her Wang on about it as we are. Later, she talked about how he had met up with his auntie (his mum's sister) and she gave him a fiver, which he was rude about. She was very careful to make sure she said that his auntie doesn't see his mum any more and hasn't for about five years. What a cunt, IT'S NOT YOUR PLACE TO TALK ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE'S FAMILY DYNAMICS.
- asking for "cheap clothes hangers" fucking get to Home Bargains or Wilko like every fucker else instead of begging in the hope some sad sack will give you some freebies.
- Wilbur threw a tantrum because he wasn't allowed a multi pack of chocolate bars (even though she'd already given him one, probably for his breakfast). Instead of nicely taking them away and distracting him, she just filmed him crying while she said "I've already given you one".
- OF COURSE Video Vera recorded herself, Sloshy, Doormat Jo, and Linda the Lackey going to view a house. Because everyone takes their PA and cleaner don't they? They all love it, but it's a bedroom short (because it's not like estate agents specifically put the number of bedrooms on a listing is it? Plus their current house has 3 bedrooms that aren't actually bedrooms 🤷). Norman Noballs suggested putting a deposit down on a flat so they didn't need as many bedrooms, Raq replied "you can't just kick kids out". Even though Bratsy has been kicked out more times than she's had a shit roast dinner.
- despite having a large house, two launderette centres, a shop, and a packing desk, the Snatchwork Scammers (Ringpiece, Circumcised Cedric, Doormat Jo and Village Idiot Jordan) had a very important meeting over lunch in a coffee shop somewhere. Slosh was rambling on about administration and sending everyone nearby to sleep. Sounds like they're going to be exploiting the vulnerable women who use the launderette to get free labour for the Patchwork Money Laundering Front, because that sounds SO ethical 🫣
- she's still milking the "sending Slosh to the GP surgery with a sandwich bag full of piss" story (I mean, I don't know how much more there is, she pissed into a lunchbox, it leaked into the bag, and Jobless Josh handed it in to the no doubt bemused receptionist).
- Safeguarding Susan shared yet another round of notes from the "trauma course", how is nobody close to her telling her how inappropriate this is?
- Ulcerated Ursula filmed Slosh (who made vaginas all over clamp shut by wearing a bizarre combo of hot pants and a body warmer) laughing at a message that Village Idiot Jordan sent him. That was it. Probably just a "fuck you" to Emily that she's been replaced as top tagging buddy.
- she was interrupted during one of her lives on Patreon because Mannah was calling, she said that she only calls in the morning if it's an emergency with "the boys" (meaning Isaac and his cousin/ Hannah's son). She said that NotaPC Pete had a call from "an ex colleague" about the company Isaac is keeping. The real police officer thought they were both Sloshy's kids as they have the same surname (excellent, just let slip your nephew's full name there), so it was a relief to know only one of them was his. This is the second time the police have been in touch over one of the kids recently (the other being over Seb's "stolen" scooter), and she thinks this is normal and funny 🤷
- another day, another live shitshow on PatreCON. This time it was a snot fest because Lula is being bullied by some boys, saying horrendous things about her intimate body parts (which Queen Lateetha then repeated 🤷). She feels that she can't parent or protect her kids because of the internet (that she chooses to "work" on and endlessly expose her kids to). Skinless Sausage Simon has gone down to the school, despite not being T's parent or having parental responsibility for her (but the most beautiful woman in his world was too busy talking to her imaginary friends in her phone to go herself). Lula was on the phone the night before and kept mentioning a girl's name, so Rasputin contacted the girl (reminder - this is an adult contacting a child) to find out more. Lula's gone to school without her phone, but has also managed to message Ratshit with the contact number of someone from the pastoral team. She's being kept out of lessons for the day. Detective Doris is sure that the mums of some of the boys are "trolls" because they told Lula "my mum says your mum's a slag". Just for clarity - Ratchet heard Lula crying on the phone to her mate. So instead of going to ask her (crippled by anxiety, suffering trauma from her early childhood, possibly neurodiverse) child what was happening, she messaged the friend. Who told her that one of the boys said if he didn't tell him something about one of the girls, he would tell the boys something about her. So she chose Lula because she thought the other girls would be more upset than her. Rawhide's response (as the adult in this situation) was "wow".
- after crying online for her paying followers, Rabies managed to bravely pull herself together and *checks notes* head off down to the packing centre to paint some pumpkins for the window display. Yes, really. She then took Lula for a restorative trip to Primark (if in doubt, throw money at the problem) and then dropped her off round at her very sick mum's house.
- Vanessa (the mother of Betsy and Tallulah's older half sisters) messaged a Tattler, saying that she has contacted PA Jo, asking her to get Rancid to leave her and her daughters alone, as her constant harassment is affecting her (V's) mental health. Screenshots can be found here https://tattle.life/threads/ptwm-15...is-dignity-the-end-of-his.34208/post-12192602

Just a reminder that a D&C police officer was dismissed for misconduct, with the date of this article being the same date as a certain person started their career break...👀

Running total of overnight breaks away since Joyce started his career break on 15 June:
Night at Herpes Lodge (midweek)
Night in Exeter (Saturday)
Night in London (midweek)
Joyce's birthday - one night at Boringdon Hall (midweek), then two nights (Friday and Saturday) in a lodge in Cornwall with Arsetrid and Simon.
October - Herpes Lodge (weekend)

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
Opened this thread by accident, no idea who they are - but my god what a recap in the first post. They sound EXHAUSTING

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
So, so far shes stated she has worked with:
Brain surgeons
GPs
Trained in autism diagnosis
Midwives
Health visitors
Judges
Solicitors
Social services
Local authorities
I'm sure there are more too.
Iv never ever come across someone who is so full of shit in my life 🤦‍♀️
She will be working closely with liz truss next in the houses of Parliament 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Danielle0120

VIP Member
So now T is being "bullied" because of trolls 🙄 Spelling on point 🤌

ETA she is actually sounding unhinged.
No idea what or where my post has been shared. I've never been on this thread before so I can't even try to figure it out because I don't know who PTWM is, but all I'll say is I stick by my comment regarding Hinch, along with all my others 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Ok fine, I’m Sloshy I mean Josh, sorry for confusion but I had a few red wine bottles glasses last night. Anyway, been out birding today looking for the feathered kind not females to fall into with my skinless silky sausage. Met some friends (absolutely not randoms) tagged them in my story to show you bitter trolls that I do have friends. Must go as I’m missing the tits and ass of my wife, you know, my two favourite things about her. I’ll come back soon to show you how amazing my selfish selfless wife is, working so hard doing what she loves. Oh and talking of work… I am absolutely on a career break to help with Wilby. Yes he’s at nursery but remember you only see 5 mins too much of our lives. Chat soon trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 67

spillthesass

Amazing recap, thank you @DipsyDoodle ❤

I know it’s been crazy this week but regarding the pumpkin painting - I noticed she seemed totally pissed off that Wilbs wanted to paint a pumpkin too and that he was doing all sorts of different colours.
She kept saying how she’ll just paint over it in black as it looked awful… gosh that broke my heart! I’m a nursery practitioner and I thought it was wonderful and would happily display it in my window if a child had done one like that!
But no, not aesthetically pleasing enough for her she just paints over it in black paint. She really is an awful Mum. Those kids deserve better 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 64

MrsMooseisback

How does one family in a sleep little part of the world attract so much drama. I have never heard the like of it in my life. Divorce, affairs, stabbings, drugs, parent alienation, kids with anxiety, kids in trouble with the police, husbands fired from police (allegedly) sexual harassment, family fallouts, toxic friends, kids in trouble in school. It would make a great TV show. Oh wait there already is one….Shameless!!

Edited to add….and FRAUD!!! Missed out the big one

Reactions: 63

ShipShapShep

VIP Member
Josh is just fuming because we're all taking the piss out of his skinless sausage. And he knows he can't track any of us because nasty old D&C police took his police badge and toys away. Never mind Sloshy.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

40instahun

Sharing a text conversation with Seb confirming he wants to go away with the lads for a few beers and she will take him. 16 years old. Underage drinking. Shown to everyone. Gosh if only he had a father figure of some sort with an idea of what’s legal or not… 🤷🏼‍♀️
She shouldn’t be encouraging those kids to use alcohol! Not only because it’s illegal but because she has been utterly vile to Sam regarding her alcohol addiction and has bleated on for years about how traumatised those lads are from witnessing that behaviour!! AS LONG AS YOU TWIST THE NARRATIVE TO SUIT YOU RACH!!

• Heart
Reactions: 62