PTWM #151 Bish Bash Bosh no foreskin Josh… where’s the paypal dosh 💰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And to add I don’t think there’s many of us on here that can see patreon. I certainly didn’t report it and I doubt others who comment here did. So she needs to think that it was even a bit much for the huns if they reported it.
Agree… I wouldn’t know where to start to report. My guess it was the school or the parents of the kids involved.

Reactions: 22
And to add I don’t think there’s many of us on here that can see patreon. I certainly didn’t report it and I doubt others who comment here did. So she needs to think that it was even a bit much for the huns if they reported it.
I don’t even follow her and that’s free so she has no hope in hell of me paying to watch her tit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Okay. I draw the line at Michael Fabricant if that helps me redeem any credibility as a resident expert in men 🙋🏻‍♀️. (To be fair, my actual top 5 - 10 are sweat worthy just to look at. I take it all very seriously.)
Now I need to know who makes the list🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How do these desperate women she rehoused in the middle of the night get in contact to let her know they need help? We all know everyone on here who’s ever messaged her for help has been ignored. So how are these getting through?

She’s said for years it’s the trolls that got B the sack from all her jobs yet now she’s come up with this story. Which is it Rachel?

I honestly think she was trying not to laugh telling the whole lube story, she actually did at the end. It’s the sort of thing she would find funny or it’s because it’s a complete lie.

Reactions: 32
How do these desperate women she rehoused in the middle of the night get in contact to let her know they need help? We all know everyone on here who’s ever messaged her for help has been ignored. So how are these getting through?

She’s said for years it’s the trolls that got B the sack from all her jobs yet now she’s come up with this story. Which is it Rachel?

I honestly think she was trying not to laugh telling the whole lube story, she actually did at the end. It’s the sort of thing she would find funny or it’s because it’s a complete lie.
I’m intrigued as to how an elderly lady who needed to be rehoused in the middle of the night got in touch with her and the patchwork palace

Reactions: 26
In other news, todays live was a 20 minute rant about her favourite topic… TROLLS 🧌🥳
Gotta love a troll rant

her live about T’s bullying was taken down by Instagram as it was reported so much
What is she blaming us for this time 🤣🤣
No doubt we got the blame for the T bully story too 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Another patreon audit incoming, she will try and work out who reported her stories of T.

I have a soft spot for Matt Hancock 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
why does it have to have been trolls who reported her stories? why couldn’t it just be concerned huns who were disgusted by her spilling all about T?? ffs trolls are rent free

Reactions: 29
What is she blaming us for this time 🤣🤣
No doubt we got the blame for the T bully story too 🤦‍♀️
Yep we all reported her to the school for safe guarding and told the school they need to join patreon to keep an eye on what she’s saying!

Quite a lot about clarrie.
Knee deeps troll.
She doesn’t show Charley? Anymore because she was trolled so bad last time she did.
Talks about how we all set up fake accounts.
She’s scared the tit out of loads of huns who say their account looks exactly how she described a troll account and now they are worried they’ll be blocked! 😂
I’m sure there’s more

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Thread suggestion,
Reece-Mogg or josh? I’m just here to find out about the PayPal dosh

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I missed this yesterday.
Joyce obviously, because he is is David Gandy.
Who is Jacob? Does he look like Dave?
I'm not fully awake yet, but just realised who Jacob is. Jacob Rees-Mogg!!!
He's a real looker too.
Incidentally, my mother has always fancied John Major 🤨.
A friend of mine thinks Justin Trudeau is gorgeous, which I don't understand, he's less manly than Rachel Hambleton 🙄.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Another patreon audit incoming, she will try and work out who reported her stories of T.

I have a soft spot for Matt Hancock 😂
Dark horse Matt Hancock. The only crappy Covid rule breaker to be also crowned 'top shagger' by the boys 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The toughest longest 2 days?
Re housing women through the night?
Where? In a travel lodge?
These are untrained, unqualified and inexperienced women, yet they are out there, all hours saving abused women and children, like Batman & Robin.
And who us the woman in the middle?
A bestie, a hun, a warrior, a Patchwork Girl or an undercover Tattler?
Isnt this same photo of the midwifery team last week????

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.