PTWM #151 Bish Bash Bosh no foreskin Josh… where’s the paypal dosh 💰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heart breaks for those kids.

No matter what has happened in the past between myself and my ex-husband, not once has my daughter heard a bad word against him and I have always worked hard to maintain a relationship between them. What went on between us was our business and not for her to be affected by……take note Rachael those boys are going to drop you like a fly the moment they realise how you’ve treated their mum 🤷‍♀️

As for the girls…..how dare she drive a wedge between them and her sisters 🤬 I hope Betsy now being of age is in touch with them and I hope it tips oul hamblesham over the edge

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm not watching that cystitis story. She's a scruffy witch with not one single morsel of dignity or class. I feel ill at the pictures 🤢.

This Vanessa situation. I take it that Rachael has written about the arguments etc in her book and the Apicella's are asking her not to? I wouldn't bother messaging. I'd be round at her house knocking her teeth out 😑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Another outstanding recap! Parking myself here to witness yet more of the patchwork shitshow tumbling…

Reactions: 13
She can’t deal with Sam being the original Mrs Marshall can she? Hence not changing her name after the wedding. Ratchet then thought she would get pregnant with a perfect little girl as Sam had ‘only’ given him boys. Instead she gave Slosh another boy, who in her eyes is not perfect. Nothing is ever her fault so poor Sam is getting all the blame and therefore has to put up with all this tit because this vindictive creature will hold a grudge until the end of time 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 50
I'm not watching that cystitis story. She's a scruffy witch with not one single morsel of dignity or class. I feel ill at the pictures 🤢.

This Vanessa situation. I take it that Rachael has written about the arguments etc in her book and the Apicella's are asking her not to? I wouldn't bother messaging. I'd be round at her house knocking her teeth out 😑
Howling 🤣🤣 I hate confrontation and am the most easy going person ever, but when i do loose it i go batshit crazy. She makes me want to do the same. The apicellas have receipts of rach being abusive and I'm sure recordings of B telling them about her plate throwing were posted here once. I don't know why they don't just post them on twitter or Facebook, tag every company she works with including all the charities she claims to be an ambassador of and get people to share the hell out of it. They've literally nothing to loose.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Surely the colour of her Pee is not normal?
It’s so dark and orange…

Not sticking up for her but could she be on Sulfasaline?

When I was on them my skin and pee turned orange from the dye of the tablets. This is something the doctor warned me about.

Reactions: 7
Is Edie secretly Team Tattle?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Even that reaction to being basically tapped by a brush she acts as if she was just hit by a baseball bat, she is just a constant performer.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It’s so dark and orange…

When I was on them my skin and pee turned orange from the dye of the tablets. This is something the doctor warned me about.
So does cocaine.

Reactions: 32
It’s so dark and orange…

Tbh I had a band water infection once and my wee was pure actual red with blood. It can happen. But then I was huffing and puffing in actual pain and couldn’t keep of the loo so that’s why I went to a and e as it was a Sunday

Reactions: 17
Howling 🤣🤣 I hate confrontation and am the most easy going person ever, but when i do loose it i go batshit crazy. She makes me want to do the same. The apicellas have receipts of rach being abusive and I'm sure recordings of B telling them about her plate throwing were posted here once. I don't know why they don't just post them on twitter or Facebook, tag every company she works with including all the charities she claims to be an ambassador of and get people to share the hell out of it. They've literally nothing to loose.
If she was planning to publish a book that in some why was going to have an adverse affect on my kids lives, Josh's "colleagues" would have a struggle on their hands removing me from her driveway and I'd be shouting to anyone who would listen about her shady little life if I was really bothered about it all.

(That said, I would take responsibility for anything I'd done in the process. So whatever she was planning to reveal, I'd reveal it first and make her effort as pointless as she is. Sort of like you can try me, but not my kids. Just throw it all out on the table to finish it.)

Reactions: 31
So now the bullying story is funny?
The school tried to mediate and she's proud T didn't engage with it?
She shouldn't be discussing any other children on any forum. I think she talked about the other girl the way she did to humiliate her.
Wasn't it alleged she was a bully at school?
What a vile individual.

Reactions: 36
1. Who in their right mind would record a phone call with their child's pastoral care?
2. Boasting about money again.
3. Thought Jen was so busy at the packing centre she was keeping the whole shitshow afloat?
Amazing recap again, Skinless Sausage Simon….I’m dead 😂😂😂😂

She’s just a massive cnut isn’t she.? She has absolutely no morals about safeguarding her kids or Josh's, She just sits there spouting tit.!
I can’t think of any reason to join paymecon just to hear her ramble on about tit that duznt concern anyone… why are people paying to listen to her rant about a pissy lunchbox, Bratsys vinted or suddenly being able to afford a skiing trip when it’s clear they spend money like council juice on tit they don’t need🤬🤬🤬

hang on is that the colour of her piss?! Having blood in your urine isn’t something I would joke about.
my friend caught bladder cancer in very early stages and the first sign was blood in urine.
She really is a thick bleep if she thinks using a health problem is good content.
That looks more like Sloshes gravy in the tit jug🤢🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Embarrassed to walk across the waiting room with her piss jug , but not to show it to thousands of people on the Internet 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Amazing recap and title!
I have been lurking the last couple of days as I have kids that I actually have to look after and weekends are our time so I can only get on as and when they are occupied for a bit.
Just wanted to park my arse. Carry on tattle bastards! 🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Imagine having a platform to 'influence' and rather than choosing to do good you use it to bully the ex wife's of both your husbands.
It must be dull being an 'author' and not having the capacity to make up stories or characters to the point you have to use people's real life trauma but twist it in a way that shows them as the baddies and you as some kind of snow white figure.
Rachel, your one evil b1tch

Reactions: 31
It seems tik tok is the way forward, they should make an account on there and show all their evidence in a vid. Get that Shelley onboard too. Could do a video of themselves and the effect she’s had on their lives. Get their own following going.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.