PTWM #151 Bish Bash Bosh no foreskin Josh… where’s the paypal dosh 💰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I’ve had cystitis in the past the pain has been so bad all I could do is curl up in a ball in bed rocking. I immediately get onto the doctor or 111 to sort antibiotics so it can’t get worse. I don’t believe 111 hung up on her ( although maybe it was a tattler that took her call 😂)
There’s no way I could make videos and sit and chat quite normally like she was.

She did not need to be at A&E if she was quite capable of filming herself and was embarrassed to carry some wee through the waiting room. If you’re in that much pain you need hospital you don’t give a tit you just want the pain to stop. She’s using hospital like her personal doctor. Low life witch.

Oh and I full on thought the pic of her in the hospital toilet was Marjorie Doors. 🤭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
When I’ve had cystitis in the past the pain has been so bad all I could do is curl up in a ball in bed rocking. I immediately get onto the doctor or 111 to sort antibiotics so it can’t get worse. I don’t believe 111 hung up on her ( although maybe it was a tattler that took her call 😂)
There’s no way I could make videos and sit and chat quite normally like she was.

She did not need to be at A&E if she was quite capable of filming herself and was embarrassed to carry some wee through the waiting room. If you’re in that much pain you need hospital you don’t give a tit you just want the pain to stop. She’s using hospital like her personal doctor. Low life witch.

Oh and I full on thought the pic of her in the hospital toilet was Marjorie Doors. 🤭
They’re a massive drain on resources, always in and out of hospital when most of us would do the decent thing and wait for a GP appointment. You just know she and the girls are the type to make a big fuss so they’re bumped further up triage.

Reactions: 30

And if I remember correctly didn’t she go swimming in the morning before she went to A & E?

Reactions: 30
I think the Apicella family just want her to leave them alone & stop harassing them & whatever else she's doing to make their lives unbearable.
The same for Sam too.
The evil witch is one he'll of a sick old bird to get such a kick out of causing so much hurt & despair to others.
She's beyond bad, she is evil.
I told Vanessa Acipella that Tattlers are 100% behind her & her family & there's a lot of support for Sam too.
She said she knows & is thankful.
But Rachel Hambleton is affecting her mental health and Sam's too.
Rachel Hambleton will not stop.
Yet.
But I think she will be stopped.

You would think that with her "centre", shop, packing place, training programmes, advertising, storying, rebellious teenagers, autistic children, social media commitments, "besties' etc she'd have no time for anything but she always has time for bringing down her predecessors. Sad witch can't accept they were chosen and she forced herself on the men.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
You would think that with her "centre", shop, packing place, training programmes, advertising, storying, rebellious teenagers, autistic children, social media commitments, "besties' etc she'd have no time for anything but she always has time for bringing down her predecessors. Sad witch can't accept they were chosen and she forced herself on the men.
She's very bitter about her 1st & 2nd husband's previous wives. You'd think that she'd be happy that she's got Mr skinless sausage forever & ever, in their lush & amazin love bubble. Why can't she leave the ex wives alone? 😒.

Reactions: 44
I think she wants V & her daughters out of the picture for good so there is no way B or T can ever have anything to do with them, whilst they are about there’s that chance and she can’t stand that.

Then with the boys mum she is being punished for being with Silky first and producing the boys, she knows deep down that one day the boys are likely to meet up with her as they get older. She can’t control that so she is trying to drive Sam & the Appicella’s over the edge so to speak.

It’s probably all the stress from her vindictive, nasty behaviour causing her ulcers, thrush and cystitis - it couldn’t happen to a better person!!

In reality she is a nobody, she compares herself to Beyoncé, Victoria Beckham but she is like a non reality tv star z list. I can not think of how other than the Appicella’s and Sam just building their evidence is the only sensible move really, if she is calling them though could they not block her number, block her off socials? How else is she destroying them?

I wonder what V makes of Em jumping shut and resigning.

Reactions: 35
When Rachel was making a big scene in the GP'S toilet about having to piss (urinate) into a jug she was just showing off & being immature as usual. The jug she was given was a sterile container within which she was meant to urinate, after wiping her sticky flaps with sterile wipes. This is the usual
Procedure to obtain an uncontaminated specimen.
She would have then been told to pour the urine into a sterile Universal container, which would have been labelled ready for a specific test at a specific lab.
There would have been a "bin" for her to dispose of the jug within the toilet.
The jug was sterile and sealed, as the Universal container would have been.
This is to avoid cross contamination & ensure that the specimen is as untouched as possible before going to the lab.
She absolutely would have not been asked to walk across a waiting area with a jug full of urine. It's a biohazard and embarrassing for other patients.
She said something like, it was so full
of blood, it was like Sangria. She could not have known if there was definitely blood in it, until it got tested by the lab. I thought it looked like very concentrated urine, the colour you would see from a dehydrated person. The dark colour wasn't necessarily blood, she was being dramatic and immature, as usual.
And now she has thrush, so we'll be hearing all about that tomorrow 🤢.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 42
When Rachel was making a big scene in the GP'S toilet about having to piss (urinate) into a jug she was just showing off & being immature as usual. The jug she was given was a sterile container within which she was meant to urinate, after wiping her sticky flaps with sterile wipes. This is the usual
Procedure to obtain an uncontaminated specimen.
She would have then been told to pour the urine into a sterile Universal container, which would have been labelled ready for a specific test at a specific lab.
There would have been a "bin" for her to dispose of the jug within the toilet.
The jug was sterile and sealed, as the Universal container would have been.
This is to avoid cross contamination & ensure that the specimen is as untouched as possible before going to the lab.
She absolutely would have not been asked to walk across a waiting area with a jug full of urine. It's a biohazard and embarrassing for other patients.
She said something like, it was so full
of blood, it was like Sangria. She could not have known if there was definitely blood in it, until it got tested by the lab. I thought it looked like very concentrated urine, the colour you would see from a dehydrated person. The dark colour wasn't necessarily blood, she was being dramatic and immature, as usual.
And now she has thrush, so we'll be hearing all about that tomorrow 🤢.
hang on is that the colour of her piss?! Having blood in your urine isn’t something I would joke about.
my friend caught bladder cancer in very early stages and the first sign was blood in urine.
She really is a thick bleep if she thinks using a health problem is good content.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Don't be too harsh on poor fungus flaps, she couldn't take any GCSE'S, because her mother left her in a bush & she spent the rest of her childhood saving up for new trainers.
She must have missed all lessons in biology & common sense.
And general knowledge 😑.
Possibly a better idea was to save up for a “brain” rather than trainers …

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Once again another fabulous recap @DipsyDoodle & thread title.
My heart goes out to V & S. Why doesn’t she leave them alone? I sincerely hope they have support.
Why did Silky have to stay awake? If I’m feeling I’ll I just want to be on my own & moan in peace 🤷‍♀️ Bet she wakes him up often to stop him dreaming of other women 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If she’s having all these ‘downstairs’ issues why doesn’t she spend some of her hard earned (ahem) and go and see a Gynaecologist?

Reactions: 33
I’ve never had cystitis touch wood thank god, so I have no idea if that’s a normal pee colour for someone that has it, but I can’t believe she even shared that, it’s so gross, I’ve never seen pee that dark before 🤢 and does she think we all believe her idiotic made up story about the jug? Honestly she is just a full blown liar about everything isn’t she, what a twit.

Reactions: 27
I was going to say how does she sleep at night being a complete and utter evil bleep.

But clearly has no problem in sleeping
6840D99F-54CC-4807-A537-F919229C6CED.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I don’t know why I bother listening to her ramble on, but in those pastoral care videos is she talking about two separate apologies? She says T goes in and a girl apologises to her and can’t hardly breathe and by the end it’s a boy and she’s talking about S & I. It’s all very confusing 🫤

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.