PTWM #150 List of things old sloshy has lost…. His job, his dignity, the end of his...!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could this be why R and Betsy fell out? Now the Acipella’s are getting some kind of backlash for Betsy getting in touch?

Reactions: 17
I notice she’s changed her camera angle after someone on here said she shouldn’t have a naked arse in the background. But she doesn’t read here……

Reactions: 7
My daughter and I had our first ever wobble this week … bullying … I was so overwhelmed at her hurt , I went to the school , the parents , I invited the girl round so they could talk away from
School and my daughter could get the apology she needed without crowds . It’s consumed my entire week . I have wanted be be with her at every possible moment as I know she tells me . She was too scared to take break time , so i went to school to sit with her for a few days .. I volunteered at youth club so she could go and get past it , but she knew I was there

I’m utterly disgusted by this hideous woman . She’s a vulgar , liar , and she’s raising 6 kids- every single one with behavioural issues . I blame him too , she’s just a cheap skank ..he says he is regimented , bla bla and their behaviour is absolutely shocking …. And he was a police officer ..??? It’s so in true it’s almost funny . They are god awful

• Heart
Reactions: 42
R is one evil c-u-next-tuesday.

do we think that the police reports are to do with J losing his job or are they unrelated??

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.