PTWM #149 Mummy bought you…a private diagnosis!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Run Jen noooooo!! Surely alarm bells go when two directors leave within what 6 months, one before it even opened!!

Reactions: 21
You guys always find things in these that I’ve missed so thought I’d post the receipts.
It’s really hard coz she jumps from story to story all the time. I’m assuming S’s ‘mate’ he had stay is the new girlfriend…
Yes, Rach, you are the wanker. She’s trying to put the blame on her kids and Josh is saying your Mum is really disappointed in you. At no point is she thinking it’s her own fault for going away.
And she’ll still duck off to Dubai in December! 🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
View attachment 1640303
Maybe she needs to look at her course material a bit closer!
I'm sure there's a few others on there that she'd tick the box for..
Depriving medical attention for one (Seb/Issac with his wrist and the dentist)
Controlling finances (Josh and his no job saga).
I can't even begin to unpick that live. What an awful excuse for a mother.

Reactions: 24
She had to get in there she come back with cystitis 🤢 It’ll be thrush next. She’s a absolute grot bag.

I don’t know how she finds it funny telling these stories. She never comes off well.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yeh, she is the wanker. She should be at home, for all the children at all times. That's her only job. It's what we sign up for when we give birth. Lucy has her own kids and she should tell Rachael NO for overnight stays. Betsy is not the mother and should not be in the position where she's supervising her sister. That fire could've burned the house down with a baby upstairs and it would have been her and Josh's fault, it's not funny or organised chaos even. It's full on negligence.

How dare she blame the kids. She's vile.
Not to mention it's a terraced house, so potentially putting the neighbours' lives at risk as well.

Reactions: 24
I don't know about any one else's kids but mine at 13 wouldn't have started cooking at 10.30 and they certainly wouldn't have been lighting fires. Her kids have no respect for anything she says, that's why they do tit like that. She can set all the rules she likes, if they don't respect her, they won't follow them. And if the boundaries are blurred, which they clearly are, they know they'll get away with it.

As for Lucy with her 4 girls, she should stay at home with them. duck knows who looks after them when she's looking after Rachaeaeaaeaele's kids but even if they're with bloody Super Nanny, there is no reason at all for Lucy to leave them to look after someone else's feral bleeping children :rolleyes:

Reactions: 35
Honestly wouldn't surprise me if it's the neighbours that make some of those SS reports. The stuff they must hear and see from that house 😱 I'd be going mad if the 13 year old twins next door to me set a fire going.

I'm hoping it's the apicellas or waynbo that B is back in touch with.

Reactions: 34
Maybe if J is the sacked officer, he wasn’t troll hunting but was seeing who was reporting them to social services… 👀

Reactions: 29
Couple of things from the clips -

The internet already hates you and yes Lula was right you are a wanker.

I hope Lucy learnt her lesson not to help over night again EVER.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh it’s Lula’s fault that the ‘trolls’ will have a field day and ‘report’ then to child services.
Not her fuckwit mother who told her huns on the internet. Look after your children before it’s to late, they are growing and you are missing the issues right under your nose.

Reactions: 33
It was eight days ago Mia put that post up that was shared here. Bit of a coincidence she spoke up again about the same time R says she’s fallen out with B. Could be they’d just opened communication and R found out before they could meet. Hopefully she is back in touch with her sisters again and R can’t stop it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Tell Everyone you have had loads of sex without mentioning it 🤮
Why does she have to talk about her lady bits all the time

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Hard to catch up after those videos lol but so much to unpack.
Firstly, where did jenny come from and why do they always need to be directors? Why can't they just be employees? I bet she's a single mum too! 🤣
Second of all, if anyone reports you for what tallulah has just done, it won't be the trolls, its probably your neighbours!! Your lucky they didn't call the fire brigade!
Also, why the duck is Lucy sleeping over to look after someone else's kids when she has her own at home, regardless whether she has a partner at home or not! Although wouldn't suprise me if Wilby was actually at Lucy's in the night and the other kids fended for themselves at their house!!
Sebs previous girlfriends couldn't handle the family so thats why they split??? Pretty sure at 16 you don't really care about settling down and becoming an in law 🤦‍♀️ the last girl probably did a runner because you plastered all over the Internet that they were having unprotected sex and seb had to go to the clinic!
And lastly, you need an mot on your flange because its really not normal or healthy to have thrush or cystitis down below as often as you do, you dirty witch

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Is Jen the one who had that shop in Totnes that R basically ripped off? Then Jen jacked her shop in and started working for R?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.