PTWM #149 Mummy bought you…a private diagnosis!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she discussing this on bloody Instagram? She needs to grow up and go sort out her kids in private. She's got people spiralling all around her at this point. When is the damage of all of this going to be enough for her?

Reactions: 32
Absolutely shocking controlling manipulative abusive behaviour falling out with your child because they are speaking to/ having a relationship someone you don’t want them to.

As a mother of young adults even if I do not approve of their relationships, friendships etc I keep my opinions to myself and only offer advice when it is asked for. I can categorically say I have never fallen out with my children, I am there to support them and guide them through their mistakes (they all makes some).
She really is the lowest of the low when it comes to parenting. Poor kids.

Reactions: 38
So she posted that Lula was out with Ethel all day on her own for the day and Lula's put a pic of ethel presumably eating a doggy ice-cream or doggy chino.

How irresponsible after ethel being so poorly, or even not if she's poorly Ffs.
She's far too young to take responsibility for a dog all day out and about.

Also. Just waiting for the "ethels had the worst shits ever because of what Lula fed her" post 😬
I was thinking this when she posted a picture of them on the bus and I wasn't sure if I was being over dramatic. We took our dog out with us yesterday (Pug, so similar flat faced breed) and just being out and about really took it out of him with the weather being fairly warm. We had loads of water for him and he has his bed in the car and he just didn't enjoy himself at all, we had a walk first thing when it was cool, then had to run a few errands after. My teen stayed in the car with him while I popped into places with the youngest. I dread to think how poor Ethel coped, recently very ill and being dragged around on buses etc all day. But I'm just a troll, so what do I know?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Let me get this straight the woman who is helping run a womens centre is not talking to her daughter because of who she is associating with. Does she not want to re-think that? She is a parent, you have to be the bigger person and accept that with an 18yr old they can make their own choices and you can’t control them by not talking to them!!! Imagine the trauma she is bloody causing and she has the audacity to claim she wants to support women, maybe start closer to home ffs.

Reactions: 45
It’s not trolls you need to worry about!! Surely neighbours, people around town , someone seeing a thirteen year old left to her own devices would step up!! The extended family have all been ostracised so older girls have no one to look out for them really

Reactions: 29
Nearly 15,000 followers and she lets her 13 year old daughter use this photo as her profile photo!
She disgusts me with her complete lack of safeguarding or control over those kids. Absolutely disgusts me. Instagram lives, parties, fires in the garden. What the actual duck. Who was looking after them? And she wonders why people report her. duck me. She's dangerous. Lula is vulnerable and young. She's just 13 ffs.
Just bleeping wow.
I hope you're reading this Rancid and see how us trolls on tattle seem to care more for your kids than you and your twit of a husband do.
Neglectful, abusive, controlling, narcissistic. Those poor poor kids.

Reactions: 49
You guys always find things in these that I’ve missed so thought I’d post the receipts.
It’s really hard coz she jumps from story to story all the time. I’m assuming S’s ‘mate’ he had stay is the new girlfriend…

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She disgusts me with her complete lack of safeguarding or control over those kids. Absolutely disgusts me. Instagram lives, parties, fires in the garden. What the actual duck. Who was looking after them? And she wonders why people report her. duck me. She's dangerous. Lula is vulnerable and young. She's just 13 ffs.
Just bleeping wow.
I hope you're reading this Rancid and see how us trolls on tattle seem to care more for your kids than you and your twit of a husband do.
Neglectful, abusive, controlling, narcissistic. Those poor poor kids.
She reckons the trolls are making malicious reports to social services, we have all said it millions of times, but it is definitely closer to home and people who know them in real life. It sounds like Tallulah was pretty much left to her own devices over the weekend, no supervision, no boundaries, her mates thinking she's the tit because she can party out in the shed, set fire to things, and broadcast it all on Instagram live with no repercussions.

Reactions: 39
Rachet
Lucy isnt lush. Sack her as she is letting your kid’s basically take the piss out of her and you unless she is a secret troll 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well what do they say ‘the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree’. The girls have learnt from the master, so tough tit on that one Ratfink. Karmas a witch.

Reactions: 21
You guys always find things in these that I’ve missed so thought I’d post the receipts.
It’s really hard coz she jumps from story to story all the time. I’m assuming S’s ‘mate’ he had stay is the new girlfriend…
“Seb has set the president”

ha ha ha ha

I just can’t with this moron, she’s killed me off there

#bestsellingauthor

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Whether this is true or not, it is not funny
I have a 13 year old, and there is no way I’d be laughing is she was cooking spag bol and creating fires
And she is ‘surprised’ to get SS referrals?
Awful mother

Reactions: 31
Yeh, she is the wanker. She should be at home, for all the children at all times. That's her only job. It's what we sign up for when we give birth. Lucy has her own kids and she should tell Rachael NO for overnight stays. Betsy is not the mother and should not be in the position where she's supervising her sister. That fire could've burned the house down with a baby upstairs and it would have been her and Josh's fault, it's not funny or organised chaos even. It's full on negligence.

How dare she blame the kids. She's vile.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
I was thinking this when she posted a picture of them on the bus and I wasn't sure if I was being over dramatic. We took our dog out with us yesterday (Pug, so similar flat faced breed) and just being out and about really took it out of him with the weather being fairly warm. We had loads of water for him and he has his bed in the car and he just didn't enjoy himself at all, we had a walk first thing when it was cool, then had to run a few errands after. My teen stayed in the car with him while I popped into places with the youngest. I dread to think how poor Ethel coped, recently very ill and being dragged around on buses etc all day. But I'm just a troll, so what do I know?
Precisely all of what you've said! 👌
Ethel had no car to escape and chill in either, it must have been horrible. And what about the dangers of her pulling off her lead, other people, traffic. 😔😬

I don't own a dog but the total disregard for theirs seems awful 😪

Reactions: 14
Also, why is a mother of 4 girls spending her weekend staying at someone else’s house looking after THEIR kids???

• Angry
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.