PTWM #149 Mummy bought you…a private diagnosis!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love my UGGs and have always had a pair kicking about, but I know a lot of people hate them! Unfortunately for those people I hate to tell you that due in part to the magic of instagram and infloooooenzas they are very much back in and certain ones almost impossible to get hold of especially the newer platform styles
So glad to read this!! I love my uggs!! They keep my feet lovely and warm which is a must as I have Raynauds.

But admitting you like Uggs gets the same reactions as admitting you vote Tory and havent been vaccinated against covid 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That Lucy needs to give head a wobble, no way would I leave my child over night to look after someone else’s, I would be like if you want to duck off for the weekend to love each other the hardest drop your kid at mine for a sleep over.

Oh and Rach maybe get Josh checked out too at the drs, you know he has a history of cheating.

Reactions: 29
Why is there no further investigation into her constant cystitis, thrush, ulcers etc.She’s falling to pieces.

Reactions: 17
So I think Betsy probably took Tallulah to see their sisters.
Why is Wilby smearing tit over the sofa cushions. Bloody potty train him you moron! Clearly angling for another new sofa! She sounded so ungrateful to Lucy. Where was Isaac?? I assume Edie was safe at her dad's.

Reactions: 31
You guys always find things in these that I’ve missed so thought I’d post the receipts.
It’s really hard coz she jumps from story to story all the time. I’m assuming S’s ‘mate’ he had stay is the new girlfriend…
This, This fucks me off so much that her kids have no respect for her or anyone around them. And what sort of person was looking after them that went to bed and let a house full of kids stay… after they had been told no. Why is she telling Bratsy who she can and can’t hang round with , she’s bloody 18… what was she doing at that age…. Oh yeah.!!!
What’s the betting they will soon be going away again on their own and history will repeat itself.???

Reactions: 22
You guys always find things in these that I’ve missed so thought I’d post the receipts.
It’s really hard coz she jumps from story to story all the time. I’m assuming S’s ‘mate’ he had stay is the new girlfriend…
So

The babysitter whose amazing and a childminder, fucks off to bed without making sure the 13 year old is home and safe.

Seb has a friend staying over downstairs

Tallulah comes home 3 hours later, cooks and lights a fire

And Betsy, when she has no money, acts as an unlicensed taxi driver and collects people from pubs and clubs who have responded to her messages on snap chat about being available to drop them home. Assuming she gets paid for this to cover petrol and I'm assuming invalidating her car insurance unless she has business cover on there too?

duck sake Rachel, how can you think ANY of this is ok you limped lip bleep?! And being married to a Hobby Bobby too (we all know he's a pretend police person as he's been sacked but will humour you on this)

These videos need to be kept for recaps or the Wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.