PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she be transferring the money 🤔

Surely you'd either use your OWN savings or pet insurance if not they set up payment plans.
Was just about to say the same. Think shes fucked up massively with that comment.

Come on rach, please do explain why Jo, who controls all the cic and ptwm money, had to send money for you to pay your personal vet bill?

Reactions: 53
Just wanted to stop by and say “hiiiii”! I’ve just worked my way through this thread 🏃🏼‍♀️ About to start the wiki. Thanks for all the hard work here people. What a wild read!

Hope you don’t mind me joining you all. You seem like a cool but feisty bunch! ❤🐸☕

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Yes why the hell is your vet bill being paid for out of the business account Rachel??? The money people donate to help domestic abuse victims had been spent on your dog? Why?

• Heart
Reactions: 60
You should ask them if R or anyone at the centre has done their training? Could they tell you that. Instead of a generic response from them?
They asked if I had anymore information that i could send, which I did. They didn't seem to have heard of her, or know that she had done the specific training to facilitate the Freedom Programme.
I think that's why PTWM recently announced that the Freedom Programme organisers were phoning her or was it a zoom meeting?
She could have possibly had a look at the book, which I think is called "The Abuser", photocopied a few bits & then got one of her Patchwork Girls to stick it all together, into a DIY Freedom Programme.
With a few leaflets to hand out to
participants & some lush fresh cakes and cafe lattes, she seems to have pulled it off.
For now....

There are so many online courses that they could have done, and there are lots of courses relating to Domestic Abuse and Trauma. Some are £5.00 some are free.
But doing an online course that has no entry requirements and no recognised certification or qualification on completion is just a Mickey Mouse course.
Not worth the paper it's written, but all that Rachel Hambleton is capable of achieving academically.
[/QUOTE]
She could of just bought these books off Amazon!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Love the jibe about transferring eight grand to Ethel... 👋👋👋
"Happy birthday Jo... me me me me me me, trollzzz me, me me"
She spends farrr to much time here. Her entire life has become about these threads, her entire online presence is now about here.
Someone needs to shake her, really, really hard, because she's appearing totally oblivious to the fact that her life seems to be falling apart around her. She's forcing people here with her constant referrals and jibes about these threads, I've seen sooooo many new members-posters here lately. Everything she posts, in every video, even birthday messages and ads, there are references to here. She seems to think she's trolling us, I think? But it's just totally pathetic. She could be doing so much good with her platform and the people she could possibly connect with could bring incredible things to so many people, instead she's constantly reading these threads and spending money on useless tat, thinking she's a bit of class, when really she's the same old mouldy peice of pasta she's always been. She's a waste of oxygen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I mean I’m really glad that Ethel is getting better and that she did pay for treatment and not J’s preferred option of getting rid of her, BUT unless Jo has total control of R’s personal bank accounts (why on earth would she?!) then WHY is she transferring £8k to pay for the vet bill?? That’s a clear sign that the money she is raising for “the businesses” is being used privately for R. She should have thanked her for buying that delightful £5k watch we see so much of 🙄

Reactions: 38
didn’t even click that she’s paid for the vet bill out of the business account…!!! there’s no denying now that she’s misusing that money for her own means.

Reactions: 34
I can’t believe she’s getting away with this.. Surely the huns aren’t this stupid 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Surely someone can look into that vet bill thing, that can't be right? duck knows who. Where are Qwerty and Empen when you need them hey? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hate to say it, but I do think Jo will have access to her personal banking stuff. Or at least some accounts, such as the one her personal patreon money goes into.
This will be one to lure in the the so called 'trolls'.
She is not that stupid to put that out there.

Reactions: 26
Hate to say it, but I do think Jo will have access to her personal banking stuff. Or at least some accounts, such as the one her personal patreon money goes into.
This will be one to lure in the the so called 'trolls'.
She is not that stupid to put that out there.
Yes I think her ptwm account is "hers" so money she makes off that I think Jo manages. She's probably transferred it from the business account to her personal one.

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she’s getting away with this.. Surely the huns aren’t this stupid 🤦🏼‍♀️
They are!!! And the ones who donate are that daft and up her hole they’ll be fine for it to be used for the dog and probably offer more of needed!!!

Reactions: 15

thinking she's a bit of class, when really she's the same old mouldy peice of pasta she's always been. She's a waste of oxygen.
OMG this is a beautiful piece of prose! 🤣

Don’t forget that she is a business (probably the only one that turns a profit) and Jo is her PA so it’s likely Jo has access to those business bank accounts.

Reactions: 8
Regardless of what money she used for the vets bill, she will alienate so many of her followers slowly but surely. Sbes getting far too cocky (and it always comes across as a dig at trolls whatever shes trying to say) these underhanded remarks are just going to get boring with people.
There was literally no reason for her to even add that comment onto that post, the absolute psycho 🤦‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 31
Just wanted to stop by and say “hiiiii”! I’ve just worked my way through this thread 🏃🏼‍♀️ About to start the wiki. Thanks for all the hard work here people. What a wild read!

Hope you don’t mind me joining you all. You seem like a cool but feisty bunch! ❤🐸☕
The more the merrier! We are a lovely bunch of trolls and we are all bleeping hilarious 🤣 so welcome!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Nah, she's having us on. Even Rhubarb isn't *that* stupid. To use money intended for vulnerable women to pay her vets bill

Either she's bluffing and she is that stupid, hiding in plain sight. Or she's baiting us again.
Just waiting for someone to inbox or report her ( all in her imagination, obvs). Then she can do another snotty troll rant on PatreCON.

Rent free Rabies, rent free 👋

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.