PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like some good advice already. Julian House are fab.Not sure if you are aware, but you can present at any housing department in the UK for support when fleeing abuse. Most prefer you to flee to an area where the abuser doesn't live, but you can argue that the kids need consistency of school, family, friends, etc. You might be able to get help in neighbouring local authorities if that suits you better.

Reactions: 15
When I go to prison for 5 years, can you take over my role as chief "Anti Slosh" advocate on the thread please?

Reactions: 37
So Rach doesn't speak to her brother or sister but it's nothing to do with her - it's them that are toxic?? Sure it is Ramble, sure it is...How are the huns so blind? She is a horrible horrible person
That's what she gets for airing her family's laundry in public. Complete with lies, exaggeration and nasty digs.

I strongly believe her sister raised her older kids. I re-read the lady on the bridge bullshit the other day as it was bothering me that she was driving over Shaldon Bridge on the daily. She lived in Stoke Gabriel at the time (and Paignton before that?). Now, if she worked in Teignmouth or that area (this would be where she was heading if crossing from Shaldon), and was commuting from Paignton/Stoke G, there is no reason whatsoever for her to drive over that bridge. It is not the most direct route to take unless her childcare was in an obscure part of Torquay.

My guess is her sister or her mum (or both) lived in that obscure part of Torquay and had the kids for her when they were tiny and beyond. Would explain how the kids have deteriorated since the entire family became toxic.

All of this is speculation. I have no proof. It makes sense to me though.

Reactions: 24
what a pair of dumb cunts

Reactions: 9
I know we’ve had a wonderful recap of the paycon instalment from today but can anyone share the video please? I could do with the extra lolz of watching it whilst downing a fizzy cats piss, ignoring my kids and absolutely not giving them an ice cream.

Reactions: 16
Another child's farm ad with a naked Wilby in the bath

Also he seems to tolerate having his hair washed pretty well considering his level 3 autism stops them from cutting it.

Reactions: 23
Wtf is that tat and no way is that her arse.. ffs what a pair of dicks haven’t read this thread for a few days but my god they are the chavvy shambolic gift that keeps on giving

Reactions: 17
So glad you made the call and got yourself and you kids away. Never be afraid to ask for help. Every situation is different, Everyone here has a different story and advice to give. Xxx

Reactions: 10

Also he seems to tolerate having his hair washed pretty well considering his level 3 autism stops them from cutting it.
A bit like how he can’t eat food but can paint himself in marmite?

Reactions: 9

Shes a fucking liar. Hope that helps

Reactions: 14
She washes Wilby’s (bare for the internet) back the same as she puts her own foundation on! Is there anything she isn’t manic about?

People have forgot they liked her page, until she pops up in their feed and it must be a mad scramble to hit unlike.
They probably forget they follow her until an ad pops up, they take a peak at her page and see its still shit and she's hardly posted so they unfollow, and they will (hopefully) unfollow on insta too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.