PTWM #148 Josh is on the horny viking pills but they still can’t cure Rach of all her ills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£8k for vet treatment, Do they not have insurance.??? Hence why we are now seeing this… we NEEEEEEED your cash.!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 29
Josh hasn’t got the balls - literally & Raq is washing her hair
She will be doing it a while then. She needs washing up liquid rather than shampoo !

Re Ethel, wasn't she, when they 1st got her, referred to as being Josh's dog? I'm sure I remember a story where she was saying Ethel was waiting by the door waiting for her 'daddy ' and they had a bond with each other ?

Reactions: 12
Wasn’t his tattoo done a few weeks ago not 2
Days, that wouldn’t look like that after 2 days would still be scabbing over.
That tattoo is really inappropriate for someone who’s wife “helps” DV families.
Pair of loons

Reactions: 27
If you were that short of money after £8k of vet bills, wouldn't you postpone a new tattoo in the current financial climate?

Reactions: 31
Tattle is all they have at the moment for content isn’t it?? Remember when she said she’s blocked access to this website

oohh josh trying to intimidate us again with his strong arm of the law… listen limpy you’re not playing cops and robbers anymore you’re playing shops so pipe down.

Reactions: 58
That tattoo is the single chavviest thing I've ever seen. What on earth possessed him?

Reactions: 19
“Rach, we want you to tell the huns that you do a full days work and you love josh the hardest”

Attachments

Reactions: 43
Just checked Social Blade. She's doing a Hinch and buying followers. There's no way she's gained so many with her dry content.

Reactions: 19
Hi all
Thank you so much for all your support and messages.
We are safe, albeit temporarily at a friend's for 2 more nights, then .
I'm very close to the area where shambelton went for her hair cut this week. Going to try and find something more permanent over the weekend. If anyone has any pointers I be very grateful xx

Reactions: 112
Glad you got out safely .

I
Glad you got out safely .
Women's Aid should have some temporary accommodation for you or be able to put you in touch with someone or a charity that does.
Somewhere safe, where he can’t find you.
Did he get arrested?

Reactions: 14
I've know of a woman who get 989000 women into homes each week! Oh wait...no I don't...it's a big fat fucking lie!

Seriously though, I'm so glad you and your children are safe. Be proud of yourself I'm useless at this sort of stuff, but I'm sure some of the amazing trolls here will be able to point you in the right direction for help with housing. Good luck

Reactions: 26
That tattoo reminds me of a winkle picker, it’s all bent at the end..
How fucking boring her shitty life must be if all they ever do is spy on here then regurgitate some stuff said to her huns..
I’d imagine their sex life to involve some role play like this too: “you’ve been a mean nasty troll haven’t you Joshua?!…
…I’m going to use my powers of arrest to detain you for 5 years..” ((imagine prisons being full of tattlers, cells next to each other surrounded by actual criminals..))
“what you in for?..” tattler: “writing how much of a Cunt Racheala Hambleetone is on tattle..”

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.