PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg there’s just too much here to take in 😂
When she finally caught a troll? You weren’t hunting a bear, you probably trip over 14 of us before to get to the school 🤣
Next up, mind blown 🤯 well no surprise all that took was “ I knew they are normal people with normal lives but THEN she was a normal person with a normal life “ wow now my minds blown by that summary
Lastly, solicitor and police don’t make me laugh, what’s she gonna do use huns money to sue the people calling her out for stealing the huns money, brilliant 🤩 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I'm glad she feels horrific. No one set out to ruin her life. The only person trying to ruin lives is rach.
She has quite the track record for ruining lives. Im not sure how Tattle has ruined her life. She never stops bragging about how lush it is.
Her antics this weekend have turned my stomach.

Reactions: 41
If the police contacted anyone (not that they would) ask them to investigate where the PayPal money went!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
This is so fake.. the simpering poor me voice preparing to fake cry. Then she says anyway its all in hand in a totally normal voice. You don't go from sad to fine in 0.2 seconds.. shes beyond ridiculous. I think shes so deluded she actually believes her lies. She needs some dbt not hypnotherapy.

Also no one set out to ruin your life you sad bleep. COMMENTING ON TATTLE IS NOT TROLLING. duck me the people she has around her must all dislike her because if she was my friend, I'd sure as tit be telling her how psychotic she looks and advise her not to read here if she doesn't want to be offended. It's a simple solution 🥴

She is an abuser. No one could make me believe otherwise. Slosh might be a bad person but shes bleeping abusing him. 100% convinced of it. Coercive control, emotional abuse and manipulation. She is sick

• Heart
Reactions: 67
She is disgusting, I agree that is to frighten the tattler, the police are involved, you can’t get in trouble for having an opinion.

She needs helpz

good smoke screen for a number of things
1. Titwank being sacked
2. Not friends with Emily
3. No winners (again) on her raffle
4. Wilby coming along so well
5. Tat shop closing on certain days

She needs the troll thing to cover up what she is hiding.

I do hope things are happening behind the scenes 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Reactions: 54
When nothing comes of this do we think she will a) ignore it ever happened b) lie and say the person lost their job etc

I still find it weird that she quotes the amount of people that like the person's profile pic, like her life is based around numbers and likes. I think there was an undertone of I'm better than you with all my likes.

100%, tons of her huns are on here quietly. The fervent ones can never be saved though. Some are quietly watching as things don't add up. A massive amount follow her but don't interact so probably don't even see her in their feed anymore or are watching as its car crash TV. A huge amount follow her to play the insta game and get more exposure and improve the algorithm for themselves. She really is daft if she thinks she has an army.

Rachel can you honestly not see that?

Reactions: 44
She loves the sound of her own voice 🙄

Bore off Ratshit, no one asked you to come here and see what is being said, you come over here yourself. Also, you’re a bleep.

Reactions: 36
Nobody commenting on TATTLE is going to get in trouble with any police or solicitors or court. This is a gossip forum that’s full legal to talk about and slag off people if we so wish. The only time it’s illegal is if you send horrific things to her inbox or the inbox of her children and friends. Calling her a twit on her posts is legal too, she is a twit it’s bleeping fact.

She is trying to scare people and I bloody hope it’s not working.

Reactions: 50
Hope she reports how her “ex copper husband” also was awoken in the middle of the night with a message ….
maybe they may be more interested in him, especially the “track and trace “ operation, and employer contact …… using social media accounts

ooo …just thought if they help her, maybe they can do something about the several 100 sexual emails I receive, never thought to take my obscene emails to polis 🤡,

Reactions: 23
That's not even TRUE 😬. She wrote a few comments on here and liked a few posts on Instagram. That's it. She's totally mental. The POLICE are involved? For what? I hope she gets done for wasting their time. I've seen it all now.

She needs help, she's been on here stirring up tit, baiting people with her little #notanaddickheads. Saying Trolls upped her insights on Instagram. Saying she didn't give a tit, she doesn't even read here. Laughing on camera about trolls with Emily, Jo, Josh whoever. Going on other influencers accounts calling people hyenas, like she's the big bad of Instagram. Getting involved with those dodgy accounts, that actually STALK people, setting up that other account to troll Vanessa, accusing members of her FAMILY of being here with no evidence at all. Getting them hounded. Sending her friends into peoples inboxes. Lying her teeth out about every single thing and now she has a random name, she's the victim worthy of police time? is that the same police she spent a good half an hour slagging off about them being abusive employers of Husband, that didn't treat him kindly? The same Police that she said they'd sued? The same police she 'didn't like at all.?'

Use all of the above Carrie if you need it because the videos are on here of all of it.

duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 91
The police, by that is she referring to PC Wet Wipe. I'm a 'newbie' but not a newbie this head when creating her account didn't realise that she was quite identifiable by it so deleted and recreated.

She just makes me sick. I never realised the extent of all of these 'influencers, thought that they were just normal people like us, then thanks to you lot I've realised they they basically are no better than those lovely scamming phonecalls from Adam in Nigeria telling me I've won a million pounds

Reactions: 42
Long time lurker first time poster here 👋

Anyone else notice Wilbys PJ's were soaked 😒 get him in dry clothes as soon as he wakes up ffs!

Reactions: 21
😮😮😮 I’m sorry what?? The person spent a year trying to ruin her life???
The person didn’t comment on the PTWM thread till January 2019 and stopped commenting a few weeks later in February 2019. They came back April this year.
I know I’ve said it before, but compared to others, the comments were tame!
Unless the person entered her DM’s and sent something particularly vile, what the hell are the police going to do??
How does that conversation go?
“Um, so this person showed concern and questioned your ability to safeguard your children and has pointed out that the way you speak to your husband would be considered abuse if roles were reversed?”
“What’s that? They spoke about your loft extension and the hobbit sized doorway?”
“Why do they all keep mentioning PayPal on that site??”
…… I’m sure you all can add to this and think of other things they’d ask 🤣
The police would have a field day if they looked at these threads closer.

Worse has been said in real life on Twitter and in comment sections of newspaper articles and people use their real identity! The police aren’t chasing after them.
Ridiculous!

Last edited:
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.