PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think " the Management" have had a word

Management: Getting reports that you two cretins made derogative comments regarding "Woke" causes.

The Cretins - Quick - put a pink hairgrip on Wilby

Reactions: 35
Love your profile pic

Reactions: 10
You’re either in the
She trolled herself camp or the other
It’s not unbelievable that she has found someone by their profile picture. A member who has been on here since 2019
I can see why people believe it’s faked. But she’s got herself in such a tis about finding someone, she has posted everything
I do agree something else is going down, and it may be a deflection. We will never know…

Reactions: 16
100% agree. I'm thinking the Carrielou account is her. Randomly posted things about herself to keep up the appearance of a tattler so she can eventually run with this narrative

Reactions: 26
Can we give a thought as to why she’s putting those clips in Wombles hair?
She's going for the narrative he can't stand having his hair cut (despite being scalped fortnightly since he had hair). I also suspect if will be extra fodder for "her trolls" commenting on his hair.

Reactions: 28
Can we give a thought as to why she’s putting those clips in Wombles hair?
Didn’t Hinch or Stacey mention their boys found having their hair cut traumatic?
Bet Mrs H & Mrs SW are pissing their pants at the way Raq is behaving lately
You really couldn’t make this up

Reactions: 21
Am I a troll for saying that the marmite scenario is either set up or that they shouldn’t be leaving him for that long unattended?

Reactions: 19
Didn’t Hinch or Stacey mention their boys found having their hair cut traumatic?
Bet Mrs H & Mrs SW are pissing their pants at the way Raq is behaving lately
You really couldn’t make this up
yeah did Hinch repost these clips R did of her buying hinch’s products from home bargains? I don’t watch her much! If she didn’t then probably doesn’t want to be associated with that wreck anymore. Stacey never has, she steered well clear!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.