Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mollieben

Set out to ruin her life???? Bollocks. The poster was an occasional poster on Tattle - hardly ruining anyone's life. Here's a tip Rach - don't read here and then it cant hurt you!!!!

Ruining lives is something the Rambletons excel at after all. Just ask the boys mum, Vanessa, Edies dad, B & T's sisters.... God they are both vile and she has the bare faced cheek to cry about someone saying her teeth are bad...🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 42

Moongirl69

VIP Member
I'm glad she feels horrific. No one set out to ruin her life. The only person trying to ruin lives is rach.
She has quite the track record for ruining lives. Im not sure how Tattle has ruined her life. She never stops bragging about how lush it is.
Her antics this weekend have turned my stomach.

Reactions: 41
my daughter was in a very similar relationship to rhashid and jubai only it was the other way around. The boyfriend controled her very subtly at first. He stoped her going out with her friends and explained it like she should prefer cosy nights in with him instead. She should sell her car and get him a gold chain to prove she loved him. She should give up her job because now she had sold her car it would cost her money to get to work. She shouldn’t want to work she should want to be with him 24.-7. This all happened over a two month period. Long story short it took him locking her on the flat they was living in at the time and not letting her out. She waited till he was asleep and phoned her friend crying who then phoned me who went to fetch her home.
He also said shit like if you leave me I will kill myself ect

Also we saw how she spoke to Carrie by message imagine how she speaks to the kids if they piss her off

• Sad

Whazgoinin

I also can't believe that a legitimate charity like Women's Aid are in any way linked to her & her fake womens rescue centres.
I think Women's Aid do as much as they can to help victims of domestic abuse, with their resources and funds.
They helped me & I'm truly grateful to them.
But surely they wouldn't be involved with such a vile & deceitful monster as Rachel Hambleton?
Maybe I'll send them an email asking them what exactly she does for them 🤔.
I lived with someone who used to manage a WA refuge. I wasn't allowed to disclose what they did for a living to friends or family members. The location and comings and goings of those working with WA were kept very secure for the safety of the women/families. It was one of the first things I was made aware of; abusers would go to no ends to hunt down the partners and children, security and confidentiality is key for all involved.
How dangerous is it for R to discuss so much of her 'work' online; sharing her address, details of her children whereabouts etc. If she is doing the important work that she blasts on about someone professional should have a word with her about security, safety and discretion.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Probably because they took it off tattle? I don't know.
Anyway, if he's petrified of the hand dryer (normal for a child to be) then why can't the nursery let him use hand towels??
I feel like a nursery isn’t the best place for a hand dryer. We use paper towels and are conscious that it’s not the best for the environment and it works out fairly expensive but it’s totally inclusive and means we aren’t constantly having to deal with children, SEN or otherwise, who don’t like the sound of it.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I'm a writer and can easily do 10k a day - so 8 or 9 days it would take me to write that. Plus, there'll be no thought in it so less time 👌
But have you got 6 kids up your arsehole, a husband to monitor the bowel habits of, 2 launderettes, a shop and a packing desk to manage, all while saving 8 million women a minute, slapping on make up with a trowel AND scouring your Instagram followers to sniff out the trolls so you can voice note your solicitor about them and get them sacked?

• Haha
  • Heart

Roma890

And all the while she uses poor Ethels condition to drum up sympathy- lets not forget that this is the same woman who decided to upload onto her stories footage of Betsy going to kick that sweet soul stating "I hate that dog", also footage of Josh throwing stones at cats in their garden. Yes. The man who was at that time the Areas Police Wildlife Officer.

And she was laughing on both occasions.

• Angry
  • Wow

rainbowhouse

VIP Member
A friend reminded me today: I used to have a few places I always went to at the same time, abusive exh started going to the same places at the same times. I tried to report it as harassment, but the police were having none of it, just said “well stop going there then”.

Pretty sure the same applies to reading a gossip site, because there is no trolling in your inbox Rach.

• Sad

Dog mama

Chatty Member
Nah sorry her dogs potentially dying and the fake tears are about an opinion on a website
Priorities are fucked

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Unfortunately her account is still there (atm) I reported the whole account for bullying and harassment.
But eta.... that pop up you had from Instagram wasn't a concerned hun 🤣🤣 it was from Instagram because you got reported you dumb fuck 🤣🤣

• Haha

cazzarole

Ooooh just adding in my daughter just came across another page on tiktok under the #PTWM hashtag I only had a quick glance at her phone cause I don’t use it can someone go see what’s up lol
Just looked. It’s a new account called thefactsaboutrh. 2 posts. Both made 2 hours ago!
ETA one of the hashtags is two can play that game. Definitely someone from here. 👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
This woman puts up so much TMI stuff, I feel like she’s having 6 periods a month as it’s rubbed in her followers faces so often!
No one cares if your due on, happens/happened to majority of us here..
we care when your mental health takes such a nose dive your families welfare is at stake. For the love of god someone that knows this twat needs to have a word/get Joshhhhhh to drag her to the GP for review/med change as they clearly aren’t working.

I’d love her to find me, happily have a little video chat with her and her limp dicked, wet blanket husband. Go tell my “employer” about the stuff I’ve said about you, its opinion on a gossip site bab!
oh and I’m my own employer so I’d tell you “go fuck yourself you cunt” for a second time 😘💜 ☁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40