PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talk about being fond of herself like.. ‘Oh I was caught off guard in mid lol’.. like nah you took the picture while pretending to laugh love x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thanx to @FridaK I’ve given much too much thought to the hobbit hole this evening 🤢🤢 Slosh doesn’t have it him to be that dominant does he? He prob just thinks he’s sophisticated and appreciating art! I also couldn’t imagine her being passive either. And I really want to stop thinking about this altogether!! Off to watch something wholesome now 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if shes setting that new rebl shop up in anticipation of the patchwork shop closing and transferring all the stock over to there 🤔
Dodgy as duck if you ask me.
And if this is in addition to everything else shes opened then shes an idiot. She can hardly run what shes got open 🤦‍♀️
She could be bleeping it off like her bestie Jordan has form for? Not the best memory but hasn’t he flitted from cic to cic? Something like that. Maybe why he’s appeared recently. Do correct me if I’m wrong.Divvy blocked my when ratshit blocked me.

Reactions: 13
Not sure about you trolls 🧌 but when I go out with my mates we don’t walk down the street ignoring each other like we’re complete strangers! We usually are glued side by side chatting and laughing, we don’t even look at our phones for hoursView attachment 1612113
Rachel Hambleton is a middle aged woman & she's in a bleeping girl gang 😐. And she's got a Patchwork Girl team too.
What a pathetic little creature she is.

Reactions: 14
Rachel Hambleton is a middle aged woman & she's in a bleeping girl gang 😐. And she's got a Patchwork Girl team too.
What a pathetic little creature she is.
Mean girls....well it is Wednesday and shes wearing pink!

• Haha
She could be bleeping it off like her bestie Jordan has form for? Not the best memory but hasn’t he flitted from cic to cic? Something like that. Maybe why he’s appeared recently. Do correct me if I’m wrong.Divvy blocked my when ratshit blocked me.
Companies house has him registered as a Director on 4 different active CIC’s…

• Wow
Reactions: 17
How has this thread go so fast.??
I was only packing to leave jubai when it started… now I’m home and we’re ready for the off again😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Wallaby has his own clothing line already although it must be costing her a fortune to get all his new words put onto jumpers 😂
That just leaves Joshy, I and S. can’t see her using their initials for another project 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thread title suggestion: Joyce needs pills to love Rachaele the hardest ever

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Thread suggestion: Dog is ill, kids are sad, Josh is a creep but does Raq care?Nah shes off to Bath to curl her hair!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.