PTWM #147 Josh was a bent copper but he got sacked, now doxxing a DV warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't matter what I type in, it tells me the account doesn't exist. I don't understand how everyone apart from me can see it

ETA: I've found it now. Ignore me. I've got Covid and it's made me a bit fucking dim

Reactions: 15
So left long enough for him to wipe shit all over himself and then left long enough to put marmite all over himself . Like who would leave a level 3 ASD child alone for any length of time ! Great parenting right there

Reactions: 22
Oh it’s worth it! Look at that stupid little face! Thinking he’s all big and tough. Go on you know you want to! let’s take him daaaaaaan
He is already down.

He's got no job, no friends, no personality, no hope really. Half his family are MIA and he spent last night trying to FaceTime an Instagram account with no profile picture. Whilst recording himself doing it. All after sliding into the DMs of some random whilst his wife was on her phone blaming someone in Norfolk for suicidal thoughts she had three years ago. It was Saturday as well. Now his little lad is cutting about in pink hair grips.

I mean, could it really get worse?

Reactions: 72
He still has his looks tho nah I couldn’t even keep my face straight typing that

Reactions: 43
He’s got all he needs in her undying admiration, pair of raging narcissists

Reactions: 11
Am I a troll for saying that the marmite scenario is either set up or that they shouldn’t be leaving him for that long unattended?
Obviously the other children's fault though as they didn't put the lid on properly, of course not that he was left alone to do it.

Reactions: 19
The message being liked came up for Sloshy as he was screen recording. I have a screen shot where it says the same too

Reactions: 10
Lush title & recap again .
I'm just trying to catch up with today's comments. I didn't realise that pink was such an on trend colour. I also didn't realise that a page boy hairstyle would look so lush on a middle aged woman.
Or is it a basin cut.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Welcome to the cess pit never a dull moment

Give it one of them!
I mean who do I think I am (a cunt)

Edited to add I reported it for her mention of suicide and self injury while pregnant.
I have just reported her for bullying and suicide

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
PA Jo. Fuck I’ve worked all weekend because you two got pissed
Damage limitation, get S on board (he’ll do anything for extra £)

Her ‘poorly head’ is in need of the Remedy Rescue she no longer advertises

Reactions: 20
As much as I would love it if ratshit did troll and message herself for sympathy. I’ve looked again at the ladies comments on here I don’t think it’s racquet. She’s posted on a few threads and it just doesn’t give vibes that it could be someone on the sly trying to fit in as a tattle bastard. This lady does also give away pretty much her location within one of her comments. That added to the fact someone said she could have possibly left her photo on a SS says to me ratchet did ‘find’ her but whether the messages between them are real who knows. One thing that is for sure is we are being monitored at all times by someone she knows. So to whoever that is, WHERE’S THE PAYPAL MONEY, Also Rach is a Cunt.

Reactions: 27
I've had 24 hours off social media and got 30 odd pages to catch up on. . Cant believe them pair and there troll crap . I'm off to ignore my kids , not give them ice cream and catch up although I may give them a jar of marmite to smear over them selves while I'm busy reading

Edited to add its not actual marmite though its tescos own version because I'm a poor ham egg and chips kinda person

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
I. Can't. Even. Breathe. He's such a massive dick. I honestly think I'd sooner risk Rancid's Rancid rat than go anywhere near this absolute gif p!
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. He looks like he is on a register.

What a fanny

Reactions: 45
I. Can't. Even. Breathe. He's such a massive dick. I honestly think I'd sooner risk Rancid's Rancid rat than go anywhere near this absolute g1mp!
Oh dear God, bucket hats do not suit him at all. Why does he dress like a 75yr old man on his way to do some sightseeing? All he is missing is a far too expensive camera

Not sure I’d risk rashflaps thrushy BV minge though.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.