PTWM #143 Alsoodia has been a bust, a night at herpes without the turds is a must!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are the bleeping thousand of pounds worth of donations every month going? This is getting beyond a joke. I might be a touch irritable tonight but duck me!
Well Jo's wage is 60,000 for a start....

Reactions: 13
Where are the bleeping thousand of pounds worth of donations every month going? This is getting beyond a joke. I might be a touch irritable tonight but duck me!
Oh and holidays to Spain and dinners out and Gucci glasses and sliders and bags and trips away and dinners out and branded clothes for the children and the house renovations etc etc

Although I'm sure Rachel said that all the above is funded out of her Instagram work.

Although, she has 3 centres, 1 shop, all raised money goes back into the centres as does all money from the shop, to cover wages, rates and rents.etc and she is also having to fund it too out of her own money as they don't raise enough, them what is the point of having such an expensive set up?!

My friend who runs a place like this rents a small room inside a church hall that the church gives her a discount on and thats where she keeps donations. She is also linked with the food bank who operate out a building not far away and will help people get referrals from there. School uniforms she links up with the local schools, buys any lost property off them for a donation to school fund, washes and irons (mainly jumpers and pe kits) and has those ready.

There is nothing designer, or branded that she requests, it's literally basics that people who have fled homes in a hurry need.

Rachel is so unprofessional.

In terms of the Freedom Programme. Rachel says you can do it at one of her centres. I lived where she does for around 11 years and I did the Freedom programme there. Midwife referred me, I had to contact the Housing association and was given an address to go to. It was a council related building. Have just checked the website.and it's still the same place and same contact. I might make a request to see if the address is one of hers as it doesnt show as a venue whereas my friends place does.

You can also do it at Trevi House, I'm assuming the Rachel contact isn't her though?

And I hope Trevi don't use her centres to run them from as they have to be approved and safe places and listed. There are CICs where I Iive that are listed to run it.

Also, you can do it via Zoom or online so i wonder if Rachel lets people sit in one of her empty rooms to do it and makes out it's her leading the course? It's an hour a week for 12 weeks and her lifestyle doesnt look like she commits to that.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She would have been more successful with the centre if she had just stuck to that for a few years. Instead she has ran before she could walk and opened up so many premises for multiply purposes that aren't needed. She not the only one in the whole of the area to offer help. Shes just greedy and dodgy

Reactions: 27
Oh and holidays to Spain and dinners out and Gucci glasses and sliders and bags and trips away and dinners out and branded clothes for the children and the house renovations etc etc

Although I'm sure Rachel said that all the above is funded out of her Instagram work.

Although, she has 3 centres, 1 shop, all raised money goes back into the centres as does all money from the shop, to cover wages, rates and rents.etc and she is also having to fund it too out of her own money as they don't raise enough, them what is the point of having such an expensive set up?!

My friend who runs a place like this rents a small room inside a church hall that the church gives her a discount on and thats where she keeps donations. She is also linked with the food bank who operate out a building not far away and will help people get referrals from there. School uniforms she links up with the local schools, buys any lost property off them for a donation to school fund, washes and irons (mainly jumpers and pe kits) and has those ready.

There is nothing designer, or branded that she requests, it's literally basics that people who have fled homes in a hurry need.

Rachel is so unprofessional.

In terms of the Freedom Programme. Rachel says you can do it at one of her centres. I lived where she does for around 11 years and I did the Freedom programme there. Midwife referred me, I had to contact the Housing association and was given an address to go to. It was a council related building. Have just checked the website.and it's still the same place and same contact. I might make a request to see if the address is one of hers as it doesnt show as a venue whereas my friends place does.

You can also do it at Trevi House, I'm assuming the Rachel contact isn't her though?

And I hope Trevi don't use her centres to run them from as they have to be approved and safe places and listed. There are CICs where I Iive that are listed to run it.

Also, you can do it via Zoom or online so i wonder if Rachel lets people sit in one of her empty rooms to do it and makes out it's her leading the course? It's an hour a week for 12 weeks and her lifestyle doesnt look like she commits to that.
Absolutely this. Up and down the country there are DV (and other) charities where well (and appropriately) educated and experienced people are in senior roles or otherwise earning far less than her PA. Out of interest, how do we actually know she earns £60k?

Reactions: 8
Absolutely this. Up and down the country there are DV (and other) charities where well (and appropriately) educated and experienced people are in senior roles or otherwise earning far less than her PA. Out of interest, how do we actually know she earns £60k?
It was revealed by one of the stepdaughters that came on here.

Reactions: 8
@VCJR did you complain to Instagram? She hasn’t gone live since the isis troll rant which is very unlike her. Very little on there on stories either, nothing in the past 2 days. Could they have restricted her account? 🤔
She’ll be losing people on there, what are people actually paying for?

Reactions: 19
Just catching up. Been engrossed with the sad news last few days.
Anyway, where’s our Raq? I guess she doesn’t give a flying duck about the Queen. Lots of us said she’ll be having a well earned few days off with Sloysh.
I can imagine Willbobby will be finding things hard at home.
Any Patreon updates?

Reactions: 14
She would have been more successful with the centre if she had just stuck to that for a few years. Instead she has ran before she could walk and opened up so many premises for multiply purposes that aren't needed. She not the only one in the whole of the area to offer help. Shes just greedy and dodgy
I noticed in the toilets of Sainsbury's today (within Torbay) a poster for Torbay Domestic Abuse Service. Sadly half the little tear off numbers from the bottom were taken, I hope the people who have taken them were supported by professionals. Not sure who Rancid is helping as I've Googled it and she doesn't seem to offer anything concrete like they do, beyond a few begging messages on Instagram.

If anyone finds themselves on here somehow looking for help with domestic abuse within Torbay, please don't ask Part Time Working Mummy for help, here is the website you need - https://www.sanctuary-supported-liv...buse/devon/torbay-domestic-abuse-service-tdas

Reactions: 27
I noticed in the toilets of Sainsbury's today (within Torbay) a poster for Torbay Domestic Abuse Service. Sadly half the little tear off numbers from the bottom were taken, I hope the people who have taken them were supported by professionals. Not sure who Rancid is helping as I've Googled it and she doesn't seem to offer anything concrete like they do, beyond a few begging messages on Instagram.

If anyone finds themselves on here somehow looking for help with domestic abuse within Torbay, please don't ask Part Time Working Mummy for help, here is the website you need - https://www.sanctuary-supported-liv...buse/devon/torbay-domestic-abuse-service-tdas
Are those the same Sainsbury’s toilets Josh has to use? 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 30
@VCJR did you complain to Instagram? She hasn’t gone live since the isis troll rant which is very unlike her. Very little on there on stories either, nothing in the past 2 days. Could they have restricted her account? 🤔
It might not even have been anything to do with VCJR, there could have been any number of actual huns offended by what she said. Look how many people had connections to the Ariana Grande concert on here it could be the same on there and they could have reported her. She was stupid saying what she did but she won’t even realise that she shouldn’t have said it and won’t be remorseful in the slightest. To Roland the problem will be the people that were offended.

Reactions: 25
I mean, if you had to work for Rancid you wouldn’t do it for minimum wage would you 😂 considering the imminent cost of living crisis if I were Jo I’d be asking for a raise asap!

Reactions: 9
So I say she hasn’t been on in 2 days and suddenly, dots of death… hi Rach 👋
She sounds really weird and subdued!
GG is devastated by queens death
R’s going to spend the day with H today
We all think we know what’s going on with her and speculate she’s fallen out with people but don’t know when she goes to spend the day with H, Leanne, Jo or (long pause) other friends…
Knock at the door from old bill 8am this morning, S’s scooter crashed into a house at 7am this morning, but it was stolen from his work and he could prove he rang 999 and 101 to report it and cctv showed he came home from work and didn’t go out.
Now we all know I love a bit of wild speculation so what if the whole S story was to cover up incase anyone saw the police go to her house but they were really there to see her…
Even if story is true I bet she tit herself when she heard police at the door!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Yes, I did complain to Instagram too.
But their complaint procedure only seems to be the option on ticking some boxes, then they remove a particular post from your view. Unless there's another way?

Reactions: 7
It really pisses me off me too. If she had the funds available like she originally said they were for then she could shop around. Dunelm and argos always have single bed covers on offer and places like b&m and the range have cheap small furniture. They don't need wardrobes or drawers right now. My eldest doesn't have a wardrobe as his room is too small so he has w large sliding plastic boxes that go under his bed, they hardly cost anything! And why do they need mountains of toys? Same with clothes, go to charity shops or primark. If your desperate you would take anything. But she wants expensive items so she can take the glory! Where exactly is this patreon money going, the shop money, ad money? Why do people need to financially support those platforms and then additionally donate more money and items. Its a joke and people are going to start getting fed up with it!
Being the cynical person I am, I doubt very much that text/email came from anyone working for the local council and/or children's services. They most definitely would not include emjoi hearts plus, as previously posted, they have a funding pot for incidents like this.
Ratshit, I'm nearly 38 and have been heavily involved with Social Services for 37 years. Not a single piece of paperwork or email has been dotted with emoji or written in such a personal way. They certainly would not involve themselves with you. Why? Because you are on their radar. The amount of referrals you have against you due to trolls people closest you concerns them, and the safeguarding policy would prevent it. For once in your perfect sham of a life, own up to what you have done, be honest, and tell the truth about all the money donated to you, PayPal or otherwise, go to psychotherapy, come to terms with your poor me attitude and above all, take every child, stolen or otherwise, off your social media!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.