PTWM #143 Alsoodia has been a bust, a night at herpes without the turds is a must!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's took them 5 hours from landing to getting home and the drive should only have taken 90 minutes. I expect there was a lot of screaming going on and not from Wilby.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That is a piss poor email.

“I am a social worker” - okay then…….literally could be anyone!
I'm not a social worker, but I don't tend to start my emails by saying what my job is, that's what the email signature is for 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 36
There was me thinking that wobbler was pointing at his high chair, Oh no, that’s only for when he’s eating crap or watching iPad…. didn’t take him long to get back in the old level 3🥱🥱
Now whenever I go away on holiday , the last thing I think about is videoing my arrival back home… wtf..🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So straight home. Showing off all their new carpentry, cupboard, then off of to show off all their food in the pantry. All after there expensive holiday.

How tone death !!

Also Seb it’s Lin the cleaner you need to be asking about the washing. Not that useless twit.

FYI that cupboard looks proper tit there.

Reactions: 50
Wibble really hates that house (shithole) doesnt he??? Not even stepped foot in the front door before hes whining. Cue the 'oh it was all too much for him' Worst meltdown to date. He blackened both of E's eyes and gouged all the flesh from her arms and lobbed it all over the carpet at the entrance to the hobbit loft 🙄🙄🙄

Seb should knock the phone out of her hand and stamp it into a million pieces whilst screaming 'GET THAT bleeping PHONE AWAY FROM US AND TRY PARENTING FOR ONCE'

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Wibble really hates that house (shithole) doesnt he??? Not even stepped foot in the front door before hes whining. Cue the 'oh it was all too much for him' Worst meltdown to date. He blackened both of E's eyes and gouged all the flesh from her arms and lobbed it all over the carpet at the entrance to the hobbit loft 🙄🙄🙄

Seb should knock the phone out of her hand and stamp it into a million pieces whilst screaming 'GET THAT bleeping PHONE AWAY FROM US AND TRY PARENTING FOR ONCE'
It does make you wonder. He never seems to have meltdowns with Lucy or betsy etc not seen her show him have a meltdown while he's out or even at restaurants etc, had the time of his life on holiday.. but when he's left on his own with her or in that house, all hell breaks loose

Reactions: 26
It does make you wonder. He never seems to have meltdowns with Lucy or betsy etc not seen her show him have a meltdown while he's out or even at restaurants etc, had the time of his life on holiday.. but when he's left on his own with her or in that house, all hell breaks loose
He'll line some toys up later with a litre of Coca Cola and his ipad (on his own, in his room) and all will be right with the universe again. Do you love it buuuuuddddd?? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Latest stories…..Missed ‘do you laaaave it’ off the tattle bingo card didn’t we tattlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"He thinks the Oxo cubes are sweets". No you bleeping twit, he's trying to get your attention. Had been from the moment you stepped into the house but you were too busy recording. bleeping, absolute, bleeping twit!!!!!!!!!!!! 😡🤬😡😠🤬

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
The state of this book 😭😭😭😭😭 there's a special place in hell for people who treat books like this, why does it look like it's been dropped in the pool and driven over by a tractor?

No wonder the kids have no respect for any of their belongings, when she's like this.
She's probably bent the pages to make it look like it's been read

I am going to violently and horrifically vomit at the state of this book.
How? Why?
I hate people who crease the spines, every single book on my bookshelf looks like its never been read. How can you batter a book so bloody much?
I've got my original Famous Five books that I had from the 1980s. Theyve been read multiple times, hundreds probably and are in better condition than that book

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her content is mind numbingly dull 😴
All she does is film W lining up animals. She could be doing so much more to enhance his learning. Poor boy.

Reactions: 30
Her content is mind numbingly dull 😴
All she does is film W lining up animals. She could be doing so much more to enhance his learning. Poor boy.
But the level 3 ASD is back!

I hate that she is using what she sees as his ASD traits to monetise him. If it was anyone else I wouldn't be saying what I did above, but we all know why she's doing it. It's quite disrespectful to him to show these things too I think. I don't follow any other influencers with children on the spectrum - do they show similar? My kid is far "more" autistic than Wobble and he's bleeping hilarious, I share a few things on my private account with family and friends that will make them laugh, but she is showing him at his most vulnerable to complete strangers. Yet she also insinuated that she finds his behaviour embarrassing / worries what people think.

Reactions: 32
First time posting on this thread. I hope you will allow me to give my 2 cents! (Admittedly I don't know the ins and out re Stabby Jo, PA Jo, Emily, CIC etc as I only dip in and out of her stories).

I followed Rachaele years ago on Facebook when she was in the old house, long before Wilby and she still worked. I found her relatable, funny, honest and likeable. She was postive about things despite challenges.

For whatever reasons, I lost touch with her account. I only joined Instagram about 18 months ago. Again, dipping in and out of her page. But I do think she seems so angry now. She has lost her positive attitude and sense of humour. She is really really aggressive and swearing about trolls. It really is sad.

For anyone who wants to follow an Irish version of Rachaele, her page is called Faces by Grace. They both give out bout trolls, show a lot of their kids etc. But they are both in way too deep in Instagram to leave it now even though it is making them deeply unhappy.

Anyway, Rachaele if you do read here, I really am not a troll. I'm a Mum, like you.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Hi @Foggy 👋
Agree on some level but piecing together info from her stepdaughters/stepsister/people who's lives she has trashed it seems she's always had a mean streak. Now i think the ditsy PTWM was all fake to build her platform. Have a read of the WIKI. It's eyeopening 👀

Reactions: 35
Definitely lies. I used to work quite closely with LA social workers in the charity I worked with.
As a social worker you would ring the store/Centre first to ask for the name of a contact.

LA social workers HAVE TO use encrypted email addresses. They can not email to random email addresses. It needs to be an introduction email, make sure its safe and confidential and then email concerning information after. It's quite a long process of back and forth making sure it's encrypted and complying with data protection.

If said social worker had done all this, they would then have a contact and the email would then be addressed to said contact. There is absolutely no professionalism in that at all and safeguarding Susan has shared 2 pieces of idenfiable information that is a breach of data protection laws. The school and the childrens ages and sexes. - I don't follow either PTWM or the CIC so not sure if she has actually shared that just taken off what's written here.
They're implementimg clearer information with the use of email and forwarding messages on. I may (✔) or may not have had a hand in this. Long story short, due to ex, kids are still on CIN so social worker involved. They forwarded private emails to them from me to my ex (therefore putting me at risk) so complained and voila, new clearer guidance being written up (and a nice hefty fine for the council)

Reactions: 17
Thank you. I always find it amusing that people think having a police officer in the family means people are vetted. The police can barely keep tabs on the actual officers 😂🤦🏻‍♀️.

(The more I’ve thought about it, the less likely it seems to me that he did get sacked. It’s just to big a lie to sustain long term and there are to many eyes on them to do it. I think he just packed it in as soon as he could, like he did the Army.

He is bone idle, happy to live on her money and she legally gave him 50% of the shares in her business like an idiot. It’s an easy life for feckless Frank.)
BIB as much as i would love him to have been sacked, i think it’s just wishful thinking… I think he’s left cos she’s manipulated him to think that she can keep him at home for W when it’s to have more control over him in their relationship. I’m not saying that J is totally innocent in this whole paypal saga/the way he parents those boys is horrific, but i don’t think he truly knows the truth about what R has done. I don’t think anyone knows the full extent apart from R.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.