PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hadn’t even thought about the fact that J is involved in the centre now.
Crikey if he is THAT policeman that got sacked what’s he doing being around serious private info and data on vulnerable women!??
At this point I genuinely don't believe Rachel has anyone vulnerable at the centre. She begs for all this money to help them yet can't provide an update as to where all the money has gone. My friend runs a similar place (I say similar as hers is above board) and she frequently asks for donations both money and items and also runs the freedom project yet at the start of every single month, she displays a list of what's happened e.g. 3 women have completed the freedom course, 4 families have been rehomed, 6 school uniforms provided and 30 emergency food packages sent out.

Daily, she will tell you what shes done such as gave a woman an outfit for a job interview, helped someone fill out a benefits application etc.

The other major difference to ratface Rachel's tit show is that she makes no profit from it and works a part time job as normal, all this is done in her spare time.

She doesn't use her donated money for clothing herself. Also, because she is aware of safeguarding and vulnerable women, the centre is never shown, the people who use it are never shown and she never makes jokey videos or shares videos that could trigger someone that might need her space (including using threatening language, abusive language against women or shouting, hitting etc)

Reactions: 53
I have finally had a response from Devon and Cornwall police.
I don't want to post anything on here, because I don't want Rachel Hambleton to know anything.
I couldn't phone to complain about her, so I did an online report.

Also, to make another complaint to her to Patreon, I have to join Patreon again. I would prefer to give my money to a genuine womens refuge or to Womens Aid, than support Patreon or Rachel Hambleton, who is yet again taking advantage of people's kindness in order to rob them.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I think I read this rule would be relaxed as soon as move destinations were open next year. Think it’s to do with the amount of people rushing to holiday abroad.
Let’s hope so because my measures at home are similar to those in Spain😂😂😂🙈
It was in place before Covid though, its ok try and rebrand the areas that are known as party areas to try and entice families and older to visit

I don't want to post anything on here, because I don't want Rachel Hambleton to know anything.

Also, to make another complaint to her to Patreon, I have to join Patreon again. I would prefer to give my money to a genuine womens refuge or to Womens Aid, than support Patreon or Rachel Hambleton, who is yet again taking advantage of people's kindness in order to rob them.
Was the Police response worth it?

Reactions: 7

That’s just ridiculous and I think you are perfectly justified in not wanting to rejoin. Could you just report them straight to the ICO and explain the situation?

Reactions: 17

Could you join another Patreon than hers ? Or does it have to be hers 🤔 I don’t see why they make you join to complain, that seems unfair and just a deterrent

Reactions: 15

I would email patreon again and say you don't want to join again because that's the reason she shared your details in the first place and if you join again it will only fuel her harassment of you even further, and if oatreon still don't do anything tell them you have already contacted the police and will take it to the papers In regards to their platform not offering assistance

Reactions: 44
I would email patreon again and say you don't want to join again because that's the reason she shared your details in the first place and if you join again it will only fuel her harassment of you even further, and if oatreon still don't do anything tell them you have already contacted the police and will take it to the papers In regards to their platform not offering assistance
Way better idea than my one to join someone else’s 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Could someone who is already a member complain on your behalf? There’s a couple of people on here who have access. Is that worth a try if they’re willing to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Finally caught up - wow what a ride 😂

So I've had a few thoughts - I think it's becoming a big narrative with influencers to scream "troll" and lots are sharing messages they get etc but when was the last time rachel had actual proof and showed a message she received? I think shes trying to jump on a bandwagon here. Jealous of hinchy getting 120 complaints in an hour are we?

And let's face it people love reading drama (I love reading drama) so it boosts the following and gets people to like her more because they only hear the one side of it. I genuinely think people need to read here and then weigh up her and the opinions on here and form a proper opinion for themselves.
I say that as a person who did that - I came after the snotfest in the car. Read it all. Few things i agreed with,some I didnt and it stayed like that for a while - she did after all used to be way more relatable and I even was on their side for a long time regarding the boys mum because I thought surely they wouldnt take the boys away from a perfectly good mum for no reason? And even the paypal stuff I was like surely she isnt stealing donations and I waited for an explanation or further proof from her but it never came and now shes on patreon saying thanks for your fiver it bought my kids an icecream. And not a single follower was confused why donations for her cic through patreon was paying for her kids icecream?? Not one?

Also actually cannot believe shes sitting ranting about all this on holiday as well!

And also with regards to isaac I think hes just asked not to be on her page - my daughter is the same - I have like 120 followers but she said that's 120 watching me or looking at pics of me that I dont know - so I dont post any of her. On holiday it must look like shes not there when I post some pics of us 😂

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.