PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As well as I not being filmed, the clip of little W on the ride…E was kept out of shot too 🤔 Ordinarily she’d have been in it, so perhaps someone has told them to wind it in 🤞🏼
However…I thought E looked like she had a ‘black/bruised’ eye the other day (morning after fight night/make up brush incident) so it could just be they’re keeping that outta view 🤷🏼‍♀️

*not implying she got a black eye by anything/anyone else other than the make up brush incident nor suggesting anything sinister 👍🏼

Reactions: 14
FA27D621-1365-4ADA-B525-64F5CB5EAF77.png

Definitely not going back to work for rancidguts “can’t wait to share our journey” is the route her insta is going down and I can’t wait to see it! I hope she gets gifted the most expensive pram there is and rachs teeth physically fall out from gritting them so much

We can soon teach her.
@onlygrans there’s no putting kids to bed round here and don’t you dare give those little fuckers ice cream!

she’s in! 😂😂😂
bleeping brilliant 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh just a thought, it could be one of J’s ex colleagues wife’s. You know the ones she wanted to be friends with? They couldn’t give their identity away if their husband is still serving…

Reactions: 14
As well as I not being filmed, the clip of little W on the ride…E was kept out of shot too 🤔 Ordinarily she’d have been in it, so perhaps someone has told them to wind it in 🤞🏼
However…I thought E looked like she had a ‘black/bruised’ eye the other day (morning after fight night/make up brush incident) so it could just be they’re keeping that outta view 🤷🏼‍♀️

*not implying she got a black eye by anything/anyone else other than the make up brush incident nor suggesting anything sinister 👍🏼
She was too bloody busy looking at her phone… What does a 9 yr old need a phone for on every trip.? That family are so bloody dysfunctional.

Reactions: 17
I’ve no idea what’s going on and what is true and what’s not but I’m here for it all!!! Bring it on. My first thread title could be fastest one yet. Gone within 24 hours!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She was too bloody busy looking at her phone… What does a 9 yr old need a phone for on every trip.? That family are so bloody dysfunctional.
When has she ever known anything else? Probably for as long as she can remember, her mum has had her phone in hand constantly, filming every move and sharing it with strangers. She doesn't know any different (except when she's with her dad).

Reactions: 22
I think this goes far deeper than just tattle trolls. I mean her threads here started with PayPal discrepancies and then all sorts started coming out the woodwork about her and her lies. She has enemies everywhere. Big enemies. She’s wrecked lives. Every partner she’s had children with has ended with court cases. Those people she dragged through that, have families, friends, work colleagues. She writes books full of lies and throws anyone under a bus. Marriages have been wrecked, children have been removed from their mother, affairs, even her own flesh and blood can’t stand her. She has no normal family relationships. Siblings, parents, cousins. Her friends are her bestest friends ever for a few months then are deemed toxic and gone. She can’t walk through her kids school playground without being hated. She’s hated everywhere. Locally so many people have stories to tell, whether it’s something as trivial as a hairdressers or nail bar, her daughters employers, old rental landlords, previous neighbours. Previous work colleagues, Her own mother is rolled out for sympathy for fighting cancer and then T is wallpapering her kitchen then she’s gone and banished. Her stepdaughters, their Mum, the boys mum, B&T dad and his family, E dad and his family, Josh’s work colleagues, their wives, they all have a story and a reason to dislike her. Gangster granny is cutting her bacon sandwiches in squares one month and baking/washing and then nothing. Her sons army career and police career gone and now he’s deployed to the beach with a trolley and man bag?!? I think GG and mannah are a case of keep your friends close and your enemies closer because they don’t want to be turned onto the toxic pile and alienated from the boys and Josh. Everything she touches turns to tit. If he’s been sacked, it’s not for checking the PNC for tattle trolls who’s called her toothy Tina or him slosh or criticism on her stupid made up FML moments. This is for people who’ve lives she’s ruined on a major scale. Everyone here is scattered over the UK but where she lives, she’s really hated. She’s not losing sleep over someone calling her a toothy twit with a thrushy fanny or 10 roast dinners a week derek who lives in Scarborough, this is closer to home. A lot closer to home. She’s paranoid to duck because she can’t trust those nearest. The troll narrative is just distraction. She sold her soul and her family to social media for ££££ and now she’s going to reap what she sows. The lies are catching up with her. Imagine being on holiday and then RANTING ABOUT ISIS over someone on tattle. She is absolutely bleeping mental. No way is he risking a job and a lucrative pension for a gossip website. That’s just my thoughts anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 121
When has she ever known anything else? Probably for as long as she can remember, her mum has had her phone in hand constantly, filming every move and sharing it with strangers. She doesn't know any different (except when she's with her dad).
I am sorry but a 9 year old glued to a phone is not healthy and neither is a toddler stuck to an iPad all the time as well. Wilbertson is going to have dry eyes before he is 10 at this rate.

Reactions: 28
To be honest, looking at the colour of Slosh, he’s probably going to need a new passport photo to re enter the UK anyway. He looks like a over cooked chicken 🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Only grans has been around since Wednesday (the troll rant was Tuesday evening I think). From the things she’s posted up til now I’m going back to thinking she’s genuine.
Come on @onlygrans don’t make me look foolish (I can do that all by myself)
I’m pouring some fizzy cats piss, let’s go…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Happy for you

Police officers can check IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and personal info. If anyone has concerns this is the email to Contact and they have 20 days to respond.

this goes back much much further not about VCJR
I don’t have receipts. I’m literally giving you all a gift here! Up to you if you email and ask if he has looked up your personal information I am just saying it can be done. I
This is what I probably should have added 🙄 it goes back further than @VCJR but my comments about the coercive control stands.
R probably horrifically vomited because of trolls/toxic family etc and Manbag Malcolm felt he had no choice but to attempt to access private information to appease the beast. With all the toxicity in her life, she could have had him looking at loads of private info.

Reactions: 11
I think this goes far deeper than just tattle trolls. I mean her threads here started with PayPal discrepancies and then all sorts started coming out the woodwork about her and her lies. She has enemies everywhere. Big enemies. She’s wrecked lives. Every partner she’s had children with has ended with court cases. Those people she dragged through that, have families, friends, work colleagues. She writes books full of lies and throws anyone under a bus. Marriages have been wrecked, children have been removed from their mother, affairs, even her own flesh and blood can’t stand her. She has no normal family relationships. Siblings, parents, cousins. Her friends are her bestest friends ever for a few months then are deemed toxic and gone. She can’t walk through her kids school playground without being hated. She’s hated everywhere. Locally so many people have stories to tell, whether it’s something as trivial as a hairdressers or nail bar, her daughters employers, old rental landlords, previous neighbours. Previous work colleagues, Her own mother is rolled out for sympathy for fighting cancer and then T is wallpapering her kitchen then she’s gone and banished. Her stepdaughters, their Mum, the boys mum, B&T dad and his family, E dad and his family, Josh’s work colleagues, their wives, they all have a story and a reason to dislike her. Gangster granny is cutting her bacon sandwiches in squares one month and baking/washing and then nothing. Her sons army career and police career gone and now he’s deployed to the beach with a trolley and man bag?!? I think GG and mannah are a case of keep your friends close and your enemies closer because they don’t want to be turned onto the toxic pile and alienated from the boys and Josh. Everything she touches turns to tit. If he’s been sacked, it’s not for checking the PNC for tattle trolls who’s called her toothy Tina or him slosh or criticism on her stupid made up FML moments. This is for people who’ve lives she’s ruined on a major scale. Everyone here is scattered over the UK but where she lives, she’s really hated. She’s not losing sleep over someone calling her a toothy twit with a thrushy fanny or 10 roast dinners a week derek who lives in Scarborough, this is closer to home. A lot closer to home. She’s paranoid to duck because she can’t trust those nearest. The troll narrative is just distraction. She sold her soul and her family to social media for ££££ and now she’s going to reap what she sows. The lies are catching up with her. Imagine being on holiday and then RANTING ABOUT ISIS over someone on tattle. She is absolutely bleeping mental. No way is he risking a job and a lucrative pension for a gossip website. That’s just my thoughts anyway.
A ‘bloody’ men to all that 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Poor Wilby. On the horse ride and crying because it ended and has a phone in his face with his mum saying “look at the tears, ridiculous Wilby”

Awful bleeping parenting rach. Your content is embarrassing your husband and children.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.