PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry unpopular opinion and of topic but I don’t give a tit what anyone says about “it’s the way all girls her age dress” It isn’t and it’s trashy makes me really uncomfortable

Reactions: 16
but how would he know that I am who I am..? my username has no bearing with who i actually am?? sorry if it seems like a silly question but i don’t understand!
Unless a silly twit like myself uses their initials for their user name on just about everything 🙄.
The schools still use those books!
I don't know for definite, but I think so!
😂😂😂

& the school my children started at, used just about every reading scheme.
When they finished on a level of a particular reading scheme, they would move on to the equivalent level of several other reading schemes before they went up level.
We went through Oxford, Ginn, New Way, Fuzz Buzz ( my favourite 😆) & another one I can't remember.
We also did letter Land 😭.
😂😂😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Whos Layla??
Iv been on this thread since jan 2020 and iv never been more confused than on this thread right now.
Is it a full moon tonight? 🤣🤣🤣
Oh god, I have. Remember when a few people literally started talking in riddles?! There were a few things we weren't meant to mention and they started talking to each other in some sort of bleeping code it seemed like. I spent about 2 weeks in a constant state of confusion 😂

Me: who do you mean?
Code tattler: if you went down to the canal for a walk and saw 3 birds eating haribo, well it rhymes with that.
Me: huh? Can you just say it?
Code tattler: not allowed. If your child was neon pink and you could smell apples...well it's like that...you have to use you logic to figure it out.
Me: I'm so confused.
Code tattler: I'm trying to make it easy! Ok, if you went on a train journey for a thousand miles and at the end there was Boris Johnson with a cheesecake and he was chucking ping pong balls at a nun...well it's like that.
Me: duck it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
M
Joined for Jack, popping by for PTWM. The JM thread is jokes, and I think rhyming thread titles are quite possibly banned, so that's a plus for me. I am a people watcher and I like to bounce between sm and here because it's literally gossip in real time. But it's definitely a guilty pleasure because sometimes I feel awful about it! Anyway, I am, how you say, going OT.

What bought me here as a 'guest' was the lack of transparency over what % of profits actually go towards helping people. I'm not a devotee but a conservative estimate of costs must be upwards of 400k. Guesstimate of C. 150k from Patreon and, assuming all of that goes to 'Patchwork Inc' they'd have to clear almost 5k per week to cover costs. Let's be v. generous and say their profit margin is 10%, so that's 50k sales per week or 2.6M a year. Even if my numbers are halved, that's still a lot of products to sell. And what's the average cost of their products? It can't be more than £10... it doesn't seem to add up. I asked but got blocked, so I went from a potential customer to a lurking tattler / bastard troll.

Final thought, I reckon Layla is close to Em and she knows ☺
I love Lejla !! She’s helped me so much. Responded to my messages, genuinely cared and was the main reason I left was because of her educating me.
It’s the one decent thing Rancid has done it
was point me in her direction.

I was really disappointed for Lejla as she done a PayPal fundraiser and didn’t hit her target. Yet she told you exactly where the money was going etc.

I really hope she is on to rancid. As that’s the only thing that annoys me..

Edited cos I can’t type as I’ve had a few rums 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve never been around for a fake story before. I got very excited then. And now my kids have gone without ice cream AGAIN! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Stop filming your child when he's upset! Bloody comfort him you silly cow! All toddlers get upset when the ride is over!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh god, I have. Remember when a few people literally started talking in riddles?! There were a few things we weren't meant to mention and they started talking to each other in some sort of bleeping code it seemed like. I spent about 2 weeks in a constant state of confusion 😂

Code tattler: if you went down to the canal for a walk and saw 3 birds eating haribo, well it rhymes with that.
Code tattler: not allowed. If your child was neon pink and you could smell apples...well it's like that...you have to use you logic to figure it out.
Code tattler: I'm trying to make it easy! Ok, if you went on a train journey for a thousand miles and at the end there was Boris Johnson with a cheesecake and he was chucking ping pong balls at a nun...well it's like that.
Oh im kinda sad I missed that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My Mr is out getting me wine. I hope he's not expecting any conversation from me tonight 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I cracked the codes 😂 I walked round like I was Albert Einstein for a week 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lula's face when sloshy walked past her and said "oh edie you look nice tonight " 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.