PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josh couldn’t trace people from Tattle. All he could do is use the police database to look for details of people whose names they already knew. Tattle can not and would not share anyones sign up details.

Given that the timeline of the Officer who was sacked was Jan 19 - Jun 20, if it was Josh he would have been misusing police resources for purposes other than ‘troll’ tracking. Given the involvement of them with Josie’s case which was June 2019 and the ongoing custody cases, it would not be a stretch to think he may have dabbled. The ruling after the tribunal said the officer breached the standards befitting of D&C police, so his ongoing SM presence and the state of what she was was posting (drinking/ nudity etc etc,) it ‘could’ very well have been him. As we have all speculated at one time or another.

(If @onlygrans can fill in the blanks and tell us who has fell out etc, that’s enough for here. However, be mindful of what this means. She would have lied on huge scale, she would have falsely alleged that he is still an Officer, they have played a mental health card to keep it from being public and he would essentially be a bent ex copper. It’s not a small thing and it’s really not just her following that would be at risk. He would be potentially trashed in the community where they live.)

I’m just offering a caution, cos I’m always bloody cautious and boring 🤦🏻‍♀️. I hate myself 👌😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
She's been back on patreon. She was ill because of her period and slept all day yesterday. She hates the heat and was complaining to one of her best friends yesterday who said she was a home bird. She's thinking positive thoughts to make herself feel better.
A home bird and hates the heat?? What 🐂💩. Why has she booked Jubai in Dec then?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Josh couldn’t trace people from Tattle. All he could do is use the police database to look for details of people whose names they already knew. Tattle can not and would not share anyones sign up details.

Given that the timeline of the Officer who was sacked was Jan 19 - Jun 20, if it was Josh he would have been misusing police resources for purposes other than ‘troll’ tracking. Given the involvement of them with Josie’s case which was June 2019 and the ongoing custody cases, it would not be a stretch to think he may have dabbled. The ruling after the tribunal said the officer breached the standards befitting of D&C police, so his ongoing SM presence and the state of what she was was posting (drinking/ nudity etc etc,) it ‘could’ very well have been him. As we have all speculated at one time or another.

(If @onlygrans can fill in the blanks and tell us who has fell out etc, that’s enough for here. However, be mindful of what this means. She would have lied on huge scale, she would have falsely alleged that he is still an Officer, they have played a mental health card to keep it from being public and he would essentially be a bent ex copper. It’s not a small thing and it’s really not just her following that would be at risk. He would be potentially trashed in the community where they live.)

I’m just offering a caution, cos I’m always bloody cautious and boring 🤦🏻‍♀️. I hate myself 👌😂
Wow, if that all ends up being correct, thats even better than being outed for the PayPal scam 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I think something similar. He was caught either trying to unearth trolls or way to unearth them, or looking at something to do with stabby. That's why R said we had to distance ourselves due to work, it's not an out and out lie then, is it.

But like you say Frida them saying he is still employed when he isn't is a huge issue, and I'm sure if his presence on SM was an issue already they'd be keeping an eye on him post him leaving too. So if that were the case and he was sacked and she is making out he isn't, I'm sure the force would have picked up on that by now. But equally, he isn't allowed to work while on a career break and he has been. Maybe D&C don't care and are just happy to be rid of him and her now.
Its all speculation at the end of the day.
Onlygrans my have some truth in the matter and shouldn't take offence, because there have been a fair few strange posters on here in the past claiming stuff so we are right to have some reservations.

Reactions: 22
A home bird and hates the heat?? What 🐂💩. Why has she booked Jubai in Dec then?
I thought the same thing too, home bird but is always away.
what she means is I hate the heat when all the kids are here as I’ve got to look after them instead of reading all my 6 books 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well I can't make head nor tail of the timelines etc.
I'd like to think @onlygran is Stabby. Give us a sign if you are 👋✌
Elbowing my way to the front to watch the tit hit the fan ( sooner rather than later!).
Front row seats, kids out, hubby occupied by netflix. Bring it on 💜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Hopefully, very much doubt it tho, the Police may look into VCJR’s correspondence when they realise that she’s married to J that’s if it’s him who was sacked..

Reactions: 7
Oh well this is an anticlimax 😔

I’m other news I just learnt that Emily’s step son is called Barney. Made me laugh more than it should! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has it been mentioned that the only one of the kids to pretty much dissappear from R stories is the only one who isn't either biologically hers or indeed old enough to be on social media.
So I'm just wondering if someone has put a stop to him featuring in her stories??

Also? Does anyone know what happened to old Emily? Not the current one but another warrior she rescued years ago that was always part of the family then suddenly disappeared?

Reactions: 11
Joined for Jack, popping by for PTWM. The JM thread is jokes, and I think rhyming thread titles are quite possibly banned, so that's a plus for me. I am a people watcher and I like to bounce between sm and here because it's literally gossip in real time. But it's definitely a guilty pleasure because sometimes I feel awful about it! Anyway, I am, how you say, going OT.

What bought me here as a 'guest' was the lack of transparency over what % of profits actually go towards helping people. I'm not a devotee but a conservative estimate of costs must be upwards of 400k. Guesstimate of C. 150k from Patreon and, assuming all of that goes to 'Patchwork Inc' they'd have to clear almost 5k per week to cover costs. Let's be v. generous and say their profit margin is 10%, so that's 50k sales per week or 2.6M a year. Even if my numbers are halved, that's still a lot of products to sell. And what's the average cost of their products? It can't be more than £10... it doesn't seem to add up. I asked but got blocked, so I went from a potential customer to a lurking tattler / bastard troll.

Final thought, I reckon Layla is close to Em and she knows ☺
Whos Layla??
Iv been on this thread since jan 2020 and iv never been more confused than on this thread right now.
Is it a full moon tonight? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She's been back on patreon. She was ill because of her period and slept all day yesterday. She hates the heat and was complaining to one of her best friends yesterday who said she was a home bird. She's thinking positive thoughts to make herself feel better.
She hates the heat !! Roll on Jubai 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.