PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well they must know each other uses Tattle then, if they read it while going for a shit, because they hold hands whilst taking a shit, don’t they

Reactions: 18
Does anyone know how to change their username on here?
I'd like to change mine.
I've messaged admin, but I haven't had a response.
I’m not sure if they do it anymore, I think there is a thread about it in any other business or you could maybe set up a new account

Reactions: 6
I’m not sure if they do it anymore, I think there is a thread about it in any other business or you could maybe set up a new account
Yeah they don’t do name changes. Only option is to delete your account and set up a new one.

I’m loving Emily’s news and the tattle response. It doesn’t play well to Rachael’s “were all awful trolls”narrative does it when we are all so happy for Em and say what a nice person she seems?! I also love that Ratchet can’t control the comments on Es post either!

Reactions: 22
Nothing like a @DipsyDoodle recap to start your day!

@VCJR , she'll say one of her friends 'sent it to me'. Like anyone believes that it's the equivalent of 'asking for a friend', yeah of course you are love. I'm glad you got to the bottom of it, at least you know nobody on your Facebook was disloyal.

I actually feel for Emily, all those comments that are supposed to be congratulations but are actually just more sucking up to Rachaaeaeeaeaeele. Just fucking say 'congrats Emily' and leave it at that!

Reactions: 31
Bloody brilliant once again… I can’t deal with the change of names

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know how to change their username on here?
I'd like to change mine.
I've messaged admin, but I haven't had a response.
You can’t change your username - there’s a whole thread on it x

Found the thread with the info

Reactions: 4
Dipsy take a bow….once again another fabulous recap. I think these should be compiled into a book because it would be no. 1 on Amazon and a Sunday Times bestseller for a lot longer than Illiterate Irene’s jumbled word searches! It might even be made into a film….who would play Menstruating Mavis and Lambrusco Larry

Reactions: 28
Thank you, that's a shame.

Reactions: 5
If Emily doesn’t delete that post it answers all the questions everyone has had

I’m not sure you can change your name, Or have multiple accounts. I know there was a change which didn’t allow you to comment on new threads if you were new. I know it happened on one I follow.

Reactions: 4
Still radio silence from brits abroad.

Very happy for Emily, she’s young and a great role model for her son. Always putting him first.

The holiday looks boring. All they do is sit around the pool and eat out. They haven’t explored the place at all. Why pay all that money to do what they do at home?!

Reactions: 23
Just parking myself here . Her silence is deafening on Emily’s post . Surely the guns notice . She’ll be hair twiddling till there’s nothing left trying to work out how to deal with this

Reactions: 15
Imagine if Rachaele only found out Emily’s news at the same time as the rest of us!

Reactions: 40
I had completely forgotten about that post, I'm such a twat . I really thought she'd got into my Facebook. Sorry to all that gave me advice & help, especially when the person who informed Rachel Hambleton & her team of troll hunters, was me .
To be fair, I thought we were giving Josh a lot of credit by saying he probably accessed your account before losing his job in the Police

Either way, Rachel is obviously rattled and horrifically vomiting etc etc and that's brilliant.

She is going to be the cause of her own downfall but will no doubt blame everyone but herself.

Reactions: 24
I would say Charlie sheen and Daniella Westbrook to consider auditioning for the ptwm film

Reactions: 28
Yes, it was probably a bit too optimistic to assume that Joyve had the intellectual capability to be a private investigator & computer hacker.
Like his wife, he struggles with word pronunciation, especially with place names like Jubai & Alsoodia.
Although he is almost fluent in Spanish, which is lush .

Reactions: 19
If Emily doesn’t delete that post it answers all the questions everyone has had
I can imagine Rach saying that Emily no longer appears because the trolls started attacking her via Emily's page but she's still around. She just doesn't show her. Didn't she say the same about stabby Jo?

I had completely forgotten about that post, I'm such a twat . I really thought she'd got into my Facebook. Sorry to all that gave me advice & help, especially when the person who informed Rachel Hambleton & her team of troll hunters, was me .
im glad I could help, the last thing you need right now is the stress of wondering how she had extra information on you. I personally wouldn’t change your name or start a new account..you’ve done nothing wrong at all, I get it if you want to change it to feel safer but she’s already done the worst she can to you by sharing your real name. At least if the huns do come over and search for your posts like she hasn’t done they’ll see that your posts aren’t what she’s telling them.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.