PTWM #141 Two little dickie birds living rent free, S.C.A.M.M.I.N.G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think they’ve uploaded today, I havnt looked as I don’t follow them, Just by the slowness of the feed on here…. C’mon Rachet, give us some Tea…😂😂
I'm wondering if they have been banned from the pool.
After Joyce filmed and photographed other people and their children & then they allowed their child to drop a tit by the pool.
Absolutely not Weeble's fault, it's their fault.
Nappies should be changed in a private and suitable place.
And after watching the videos of them screaming in the pool, maybe that annoyed other guests too.
You have to feel sorry for the guests that paid extra for rooms with the pool view.
Imagine sitting on your balcony early evening & having to watch & listen to the noisy antics of the Torbay circus.
They have no respect for others.
So maybe they had a quiet day on the beach.
Or maybe Rach has septic tonsils and Joyce has alcohol induced Hepatitis?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm wondering if they have been banned from the pool.
After Joyce filmed and photographed other people and their children & then they allowed their child to drop a tit by the pool.
Absolutely not Weeble's fault, it's their fault.
Nappies should be changed in a private and suitable place.
And after watching the videos of them screaming in the pool, maybe that annoyed other guests too.
You have to feel sorry for the guests that paid extra for rooms with the pool view.
Imagine sitting on your balcony early evening & having to watch & listen to the noisy antics of the Torbay circus.
They have no respect for others.
So maybe they had a quiet day on the beach.
Or maybe Rach has septic tonsils and Joyce has alcohol induced Hepatitis?
I don’t think they would be banned from the pool area just over noise.? I’ve been away before thinking it would be quiet as it wasn’t holidays… how wrong🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ We complained about the 400 kids that should’ve been at school and the hotel just said they were kids having fun😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Well Well Well. I've had a few days off ( on holiday if anyone is interested. T'was very nice, burnt to a blumming crisp though). So yeah, holidays for me. No reliable signal and I've spent hours catching up today between doing the mountain of washing 🙄.
What an odd one the last thread was. Definitely some little spies and tit stirrers around.
Hi Rach 👋.
Epic recaps as always Dipsy. I'll send you the piles of sand from my beach bag as a little pressie 💜😅.
How many more days of the holiday do they have? It's just a fabulous tit show so far and I bloody love it!.
I hope Rach hasn't been stalking my FB. She'd have a bloody hard time though, thankfully ALL of my mates would happily call her a bleep if she messaged them 🖕. Image that RaffleTicket- having *actual* mates without grooming or paying them. Mind. Blown 🤯

Anyway, back to insta in the hope that 'On-a-register-Owen' has tagged more overpriced clothes brands while pouting at the camera and loving himself the most hard. Ever 🤮💜. It makes my nethers shrivel to see it, he really is repulsive but it's like a car crash. I cannot stop watching. .
Happy holidays Patchwork ShitHeads 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Give it a week or so and just check the reviews from the other holiday makers on the hotel trip advisor, see if they mention anything about "other guests" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
03711484-B0BC-49EE-935C-65EFA463976F.jpeg

Rach if you’re reading here, read the room. I know this won’t affect you now but eventually it might. This is the reality. Give away that free pushchair. Give away some of your kids clothes or toys and stop begging.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
B & T are waynbos absolute double aren’t they.

Wilberforce looks like he is having the best time he is such a little cutie.

Reactions: 15
I don’t think changing a baby by the pool is quite as bad, but changing a child who’s so big he looks like he’d drop logs a Scotsman would struggle to toss at the Highland games is pushing it a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 90
Oh wilbys little sunburnt arms. Is it usual for a 3 year old to have a pe teacher type tan line on his arms?!?!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I don’t think they would be banned from the pool area just over noise.? I’ve been away before thinking it would be quiet as it wasn’t holidays… how wrong🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ We complained about the 400 kids that should’ve been at school and the hotel just said they were kids having fun😂
Yes, they probably were just having fun.
But photographing and videoing strangers & dropping a tit in the pool area is unacceptable.
I was wondering why Rancid was in the pool, being a non swimmer?
Drowning can happen in shallow water.
It's probably her mother's fault that she can't swim 🙄.

Reactions: 10
Haven’t commented as these threads have been flying recently.
Wilby is having the time of his life - such a cute little boy.
Imagine being on holiday though and being on tattle for content - guarantee there will be a passive aggressive post Tomorrow about W’s quite obvious sunburn.
Also - just waiting for E’s resignation from the CIC. Thank god J is around on his career break - he’s not actually a bloke so it doesn’t count if he’s in the centre.

Reactions: 20
Oh my bleeping god. I never really knew what catfishing was until recently on these threads.
6FEF463A-604F-4413-9769-6FF6379097DF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Edie looks really sunburnt too, she really is an awful mother, and I use that word loosely! She hasn't got a maternal bone in her body!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.