PTWM #133 Who’s that with the turned-in toes?Somebody has learnt how to pose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just hope that Rachel hasn't banned T from seeing her mother. This is typical abuser behaviour, isolating someone from all their friends and family and controlling who they can see.
They were only out for a meal the other day weren’t they?

Reactions: 6
Tallulah is what? their third kid at the same school with issues. I’m sure whatever is happening, the school are more than aware what the problem is. It will all boil over soon enough. It’s like watching a slow drowning.

Reactions: 40
The thought of the thrush bucket and timmy tiny testes shagging makes me never want to have sex again 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is it just me that finds it really crappy that Gangsta Gran is having to deal with all this? While I'm sure she has some affection for Tallulah as her step grandchild, it's not really her problem is it? We've never been really shown her and T together before so I can't imagine they're really that close for Josh's mum to be able to support her well if she is really struggling.
I am of the opinion that most people shouldn't expect grandparents to pick up this much of the parenting. She's had her time bringing up kids and teenagers, her own kids are grown up now, yes she can support and love them, but at her age she shouldn't be picking up a teenager from school because the parent and step parent are off in London shopping and having an afternoon sex session. If they were both genuinely working and unable to collect a child, of course a grandparent can help out if they're able. But Thrushy Thelma attended one meeting (which could have been done virtually), and used it as an excuse to have yet another night away with Tic Tac Teeth Terry. Even if she had to attend the meeting in person, if she had time to be shopping and getting her big bag of sex toys out, then she could easily have caught a train home and been with her daughter. I thought the whole "part time working mummy" brand was based on her deciding to reduce her hours at work to spend more time with her kids, these days she spends less time with them than she probably ever did when she had a real job 🤷

Two weeks since Career Break Colin jacked in work, and that's 2 mid week, term time breaks so far. Her followers really are thick as tit if they believe that he's given up work to spend more time with the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
My mum was an alcoholic and was never there for me during my teen years. So I am the opposite with mine ! I would never want them to look back at their early years or teenage years and remembering crap. I have also protected them by not telling about my childhood

I remember my mum and dad being away when I started my periods and then when they came back I told her and she told the whole street !

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Another great title, brilliant recap, more excellent names... but Oh Are We Olivia?

Best. Ever.
Hotpants Harry and Splash the Cash Sharon were my favourites!

The recap is inspired! If Ratshit could write this well about her own life, her books might actually be worth a read :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My mum was an alcoholic and was never there for me during my teen years. So I am the opposite with mine ! I would never want them to look back at their early years or teenage years and remembering crap. I have also protected them by not telling about my childhood

I remember my mum and dad being away when I started my periods and then when they came back I told her and she told the whole street !
I come from an abusive childhood and I am the exact opposite too. I can't do enough for my children and I'm far too strict on them (apparently). I just want to keep them safe. And have changed shifts lots and lots of times to support my children.

I am of the opinion that most people shouldn't expect grandparents to pick up this much of the parenting. She's had her time bringing up kids and teenagers, her own kids are grown up now, yes she can support and love them, but at her age she shouldn't be picking up a teenager from school because the parent and step parent are off in London shopping and having an afternoon sex session. If they were both genuinely working and unable to collect a child, of course a grandparent can help out if they're able. But Thrushy Thelma attended one meeting (which could have been done virtually), and used it as an excuse to have yet another night away with Tic Tac Teeth Terry. Even if she had to attend the meeting in person, if she had time to be shopping and getting her big bag of sex toys out, then she could easily have caught a train home and been with her daughter. I thought the whole "part time working mummy" brand was based on her deciding to reduce her hours at work to spend more time with her kids, these days she spends less time with them than she probably ever did when she had a real job 🤷

Two weeks since Career Break Colin jacked in work, and that's 2 mid week, term time breaks so far. Her followers really are thick as tit if they believe that he's given up work to spend more time with the kids.
3 mid week mid term break.

1st was Barcelona
2nd was the lodge
3rd was last night. Yes, it was only a night but she missed 2 morning school runs. She was online 6.45am pushing shop products, and said "I have a train to catch in a minute" the texts then from mummy marshall was 8am something. So she wasn't there Thursday morning or Friday morning.

Reactions: 22
I agree, Grandparents shouldn’t be taking that much slack!! Yes my parents helped out in school holidays if I was working, they just had my youngest while I pissed off to glasto, but the last time I left my youngest was 2019, not last week.
She expects absolutely everyone and anyone to look after her kids. While she is capable of being there. Not shagging in hotels probably playing hooker role play in the hotel bar 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 25
2 things-

1. The other day (Tuesday I think) when T got tit on by a bird sloshy had just dropped her off at school. She phoned him upset asking him to go back for her and he started his "you're fine" crap basically downplaying her stress. She then phoned Ratchet in hysterics saying Slohsy wouldn't go back for her. She phoned him and had a go at him then phoned Gangster Granny to get her as she lives next to the school. That's when the messages re T getting changed and using GG's make up came from. So yesterday was the second time this week it's happened.

2. I got mixed up with the new agent thing. She said that Alan guy contacted her 18 month ago wanting to manage her. Normally when brands get in contact it's to Jo who shows R who then decides "hate it/love it/duck it" as to if she advertises them. Apparently Jo is really good at this part of her job and gets loads of presents at Christmas from brands. Now this Alan guy wants to be in charge of the brand deals so this is the job she'll be taking away from Jo but she's so busy with other stuff it'll be fine. So the meeting with management yesterday was for a new brand, not new management, I just picked it up wrong

Reactions: 23
So on Monday night the boys were staying over at Grannies, Tuesday morning they were off to school (well Issac after eating a packet of bacon) Seb was just hangingout eating boiled eggs, Granny had to finish her cafe cooking breakfast stint and get dressed and go and pick Lula up around 8.30am and then spend the day being there for her as she’s “not herself at the moment”, which I’m sure Lula loves being around her getting some quality one on one time with an adult who listens to her 🥺
Where was Ratshit on Tuesday?? Why couldn’t she pick her up from school? If she’s the boss of her Patchworkshit Empire she could of got out of whatever it was ( and it was only 8.30 in the morning) and gone and collected her from school knowing fully well she was going away on an overnight trip on Thursday morning! But then having to get Granny to pick Lula up again yesterday whilst R&J were having a mid afternoon sex session in London loving each the hardest after a ‘meeting’ with her management ( which prob lasted an hour) and then clothes shopping and a night out eating and drinking..
Am Speechless!! Absolute tit parents both of them!
oh and have been looking at hotels in Shoreditch, if they weren’t too far away from Boxpark where they did all there shopping the hotels around there are not cheap at all..
this one came up for one night… 😳

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I come from an abusive childhood and I am the exact opposite too. I can't do enough for my children and I'm far too strict on them (apparently). I just want to keep them safe. And have changed shifts lots and lots of times to support my children.

3 mid week mid term break.

1st was Barcelona
2nd was the lodge
3rd was last night. Yes, it was only a night but she missed 2 morning school runs. She was online 6.45am pushing shop products, and said "I have a train to catch in a minute" the texts then from mummy marshall was 8am something. So she wasn't there Thursday morning or Friday morning.
Yep I am the same my kids always slagging me off for asking how their day was everyday and taking interest in all their activities and also have changed my shifts around their needs as they grew. If one of my kids was showing slight signs of anxiety I would not be away anywhere. If t is a school refuser I imagine it will get flagged up and the necessary steps and professionals contacted to step in and support.

Reactions: 18
So PA Jo has tested them to a new sign. Did anyone proof read it before they had it printed? Or is homeware and home wear two different things to them?
Sweary gifts on there too lol, I really don’t know who their target audience is with this shop

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.