PTWM #131 Kids dumped again for a writing retreat - another book of lies, delusion and deceit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay, my first thread title. Great recap @DipsyDoodle and I shall watch out for Evri Kevri from my poor person non sea view window whilst I love myself the hardest ever 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The beautiful thing is that either she admits that she reads here and clears up the speculation, or she continues to ignore it and denies it, at which point we can confirm our suspicions.

Schrödinger's Lie!
Honestly I've got my hopes up far too many times that she would be "outed" publically for all the money she's kept and hurt she's caused. I don't want to be let down again 😂

The more i read it the more i think it could be him, timelines do make sense, contacting people on a fake Insta account, he could have used their databases to search people that emailed asking for money back from Rach and contacted them or people off here etc, not been "allowed" round stabby since feb/March and then unfollowing each other on SM but the rest of the circle are still there.

🤞 it is sloshy and things are about to come crashing down for her and ghstbif it is him he's named on the police website eventually

Reactions: 31
If that article is about Slousha, then I’m putting my money on him contacting people he thinks are trolls or searching the police database for them.

Reactions: 50
It could be as simple as they investigated his links/actions to do with Stabby and reviewed his list of searched names/locations. If there was no valid police reason for him to have looked at their records he would be in massive tit!

Reactions: 28
Great title and - as always - an excellent recap.

The names are just getting better and better; Wet Weekend Walter, Ibiza Ian and Hot Pants Harold are my new favourites. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Local folk will be putting two and two together by now as it's up some of the Devon News Social media sites - we may be seen as trolls here but, to be tainted as a corrupt ex copper - one that has been officially been sacked for life from policing for gross misconduct- is a heavy burden to carry in a small community such as theirs. On the Plymouth Live FB page, people are demanding he be named.

More importantly they'll now no longer have his "badge" to hide behind- the pressure to have everything above board will now be unbearable.

If this is Josh, then it will be interesting to see how the boys Mother can now use this legally to her advantage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 43
Local folk will be putting two and two together by now as it's up some of the Devon News Social media sites - we may be seen as trolls here but, to be tainted as an ex copper - one that has been officially been sacked for life from policing for gross misconduct- is a heavy burden to carry in a small community such as theirs. On the Plymouth Live FB page, people are demanding he be named.

More importantly they'll now no longer have his "badge" to hide behind- the pressure to have everything above board will now be unbearable.

If this is Josh, then it will be interesting to see how the boys Mother can now use this legally to her advantage.
who is gonna do the school run now ?? All those parents gossiping at the school gates won’t be talking about ratchet it will be about him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We need a poll on what sort of misconduct josh could have done.
Lying to cover up for stabby and her boyfriend?
Pretending to be someone else to catch a troll out?
Trying to gain peoples I..P address illegally??
The list is endless 😂😂
I reckon he’s on here …poor man needs to vent

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow it does seem to make sense surely not a coincidence that this article comes out the same week he takes his official career break!

Reactions: 21
I would be seriously pissed off if after working in the same job for 15 years and taking a “5 year career break “ if my workmates never had even a whip round for a wee cheeky bottle or merlot and a card !

he was probs put on garden leave weeks ago and the other day was his official date of getting sacked !

she isnt writing at the lodge. They are brain storming their next crappy move ( and it’s not to Spain 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She did say yesterday that there was provisions put in place to protect her and Josh. I thought it was weird because she didn’t say the kids also. Just her and Josh. Could that be ‘anonymity’ I wonder 🤨?

Reactions: 37
Local folk will be putting two and two together by now as it's up some of the Devon News Social media sites - we may be seen as trolls here but, to be tainted as a corrupt ex copper - one that has been officially been sacked for life from policing for gross misconduct- is a heavy burden to carry in a small community such as theirs. On the Plymouth Live FB page, people are demanding he be named.

I’m sure there must be some locals that definitely know who it it’s. Just need them to come here with the tea again

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
The thing is it doesn’t even really matter if the incident isn’t about Josh. The fact it’s so plausible that it could be him really demonstrates how much of a piss poor police officer he was. And how his wife that he loves the hardest ever has completely eroded any pride he could take in his career.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
The thing is it doesn’t even really matter if the incident isn’t about Josh. The fact it’s so plausible that it could be him really demonstrates how much of a piss poor police officer he was. And how his wife that he loves the hardest ever has completely eroded any pride he could take in his career.
Regardless whether its him or not... not one single person he worked with for 15 years gave a toss that he left and the fact his nickname at work was PC Pretty Boy is comedy gold on its own 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
If it indeed is Josh, and I know its not a criminal charge, but would an ex copper sacked for gross misconduct be allowed around vulnerable women?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.