PTWM #130 It’s not us, it’s you ♥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But he could have used that as his whole point - it would destroy their lives if it was made public, therefore affecting his mental health
TBF I would be concerned about what would happen if that house of cards started to fall down for real. I dunno how mentally stable any of them are... :/

Reactions: 15
But he could have used that as his whole point - it would destroy their lives if it was made public, therefore affecting his mental health
I agree! His paid for psychiatric report probably said his ‘public profile’ put him at risk.

Reactions: 19
they could also use W’s diagnosis as evidence to Josh at risk of his mental health too.

Reactions: 13
I still can’t get over that family message! Talking to Isaac like he’s a criminal with the whole don’t commit offences 🧐
I was away from my kids recently; I said good bye to them to their face, gave big hugs, told them I loved them and to have a nice time with Dad. No stupid demands of them, they know how to behave and don’t need constant written reminders - does this mean I’m doing ok as a parent? 😁
But you don’t have to try and get content your your Instagram at every minute of the day!!

Reactions: 6
That’s also probs why he left a message in the work chat groups and then left lol who does that if you’re just taking a break?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Stabby Jo’s stabby incident occurred in June 2019. Right in the middle of the period the officer is accused of misconduct.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Are they at Herpes Lodge now? Explains why R reiterated the fact that they have limited WI-FI there...in other words - be prepared for a social media blackout huns.

Stabby Jo’s stabby incident occurred in June 2019. Right in the middle of the period the officer is accused of misconduct.
She also did the Snotfest Tattle rant in the car Summer 2019

Reactions: 20
That’s also probs why he left a message in the work chat groups and then left lol who does that if you’re just taking a break?!
I doubt very much that happened. Any disciplinary in our department & staff involved are removed from work chat groups & encouraged not to discuss.

Reactions: 6
He’s been having therapy for about two years now (albeit tit, but still therapy.) We’ve been saying for months he’s an alcoholic and then the stuff with Wibble etc, i reckon he’d swing Depression quite easily.

Reactions: 24
Defo that’s him.. his identity hasn’t been released because of the online presence they have and “trolls” hounding them. All ties in .. he was taking a career break as no doubt expected this result due to evidence they have against him.
imagine her letting him ruin his career like that over the “trolls” and possibly her friend!

Reactions: 21
Defo that’s him.. his identity hasn’t been released because of the online presence they have and “trolls” hounding them. All ties in .. he was taking a career break as no doubt expected this result due to evidence they have against him.
imagine her letting him ruin his career like that over the “trolls” and possibly her friend!
I actually feel a bit sorry for Slosha now. His life is literally hers.
Nah, duck that. They deserve each other.
It’s the children I really feel sorry for 😢

Reactions: 21
Would he not have been suspended pending the misconduct investigation?? May explain why he was always at home!!

Reactions: 17
Would he not have been suspended pending the misconduct investigation?? May explain why he was always at home!!
It has maybe only came to light in recent months his breach that’s why he not been suspended since then.

Reactions: 9
Just parking my bum here after reading everything. I hope you get a resolution to your complaint @VCJR

as for the rest of you, please keep up the good work, I really needed the giggle today after the day I have had. So thank you, tattle bastards xx

Reactions: 18
I also think it’s absolutely pathetic that she says “I’m working ridiculous hours on here, on Patreon…” like filming herself online is important work and that it’s perfectly justifiable that the parent with the actual career would be the one to give up work to ferry the toddler to all his “important appointments”.

It’s a far cry from the “part time working mummy” who reduced her hours and took a pay cut to spend more time with her children. All she cares about now is money, money, money and being away from them as much as possible.
God that really annoys me too. Filming yourself on Instagram is NOT A JOB!! I've just got back from a 10 hour day at actual work and now I need to make tea for the kids and do a load of other housework jobs. She is an absolute moron

Reactions: 22
Just parking my bum here after reading everything. I hope you get a resolution to your complaint @VCJR

as for the rest of you, please keep up the good work, I really needed the giggle today after the day I have had. So thank you, tattle bastards xx
Thank you.
I will get a resolution, I will persist until I am listened to & get a result.
Email responses are slow, but I'm getting there 😊.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
God that really annoys me too. Filming yourself on Instagram is NOT A JOB!! I've just got back from a 10 hour day at actual work and now I need to make tea for the kids and do a load of other housework jobs. She is an absolute moron
The way some of these influencers carry on you'd think they are carrying out a public service not twatting about shilling deodorant.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.