PTWM #130 It’s not us, it’s you ♥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“It had been alleged that the officer embarked on a course of conduct whereby they accessed and misused police information for non-policing purposes and contacted members of the public by various means using a false identity, with the information, for non-policing purposes“

And suddenly stabby Jo disappeared?!

• Wow
Reactions: 33
The hearing was 9th-11th May with outcome on the 20th - does that fit with when they've been away?

Reactions: 5
The only bit of the case that makes me doubt it's him is the decision to not release his name due to concerns from his psychiatrist over his mental health.

Such a defence would have been impossible based on his high profile social media over the past year.

Reactions: 14
The hearing was 9th-11th May with outcome on the 20th - does that fit with when they've been away?
Yes and she said on the 20th, when they came back from Barca, they sat crying in the kitchen.

Plus, could be that Josie had to testify because of the stabbing and how he was involved. Wow haha, the actual lying she’s done if it is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
A
Imagine random people on the Internet knowing so much about your vagina that they've made up nicknames for it.. 🤭
She deserves every single one of them & may they keep on coming.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Oh my!!! The story adds up- especially with all her complaining about how badly PC Slosh was treated and that they had sued them??? And all the troll rants so she has an excuse to blame them for his actions. Interesting!!!

The only bit of the case that makes me doubt it's him is the decision to not release his name due to concerns from his psychiatrist over his mental health.

Such a defence would have been impossible based on his high profile social media over the past year.
They’ll have paid for a private assessment like they did with Willbobby. Money talks 😉

Reactions: 16

You can pay for that, the same as you can pay for an autism diagnosis…

Reactions: 10
When did R announce Sloshs career break?
It was Easter weekend. She said it in a Q&A on the Saturday on Patrecon. Then by the Tuesday, she posted a pic on Patrecon saying they were celebrating that he’d got it. Even though it was a bank holiday and he’d been off. She didn’t say it in her public page until yesterday. How interesting ….. 😂

• Haha

Exactly what I was going to say. Being so public for all to see no way would he get away with saying his mental health is bad.

Reactions: 12
Noooooooooo. That’s him isn’t it? The timing is perfect. He’s been off being investigated and then this is the outcome. Omg imagine 😂😂
Imagine if it was him. Was around the time R was Batshit crazy with her fake Instagram to catch trolls and the Vanessa stuff. 🤔

Thread suggestion: PC Slosh has been called out. Here to watch the fallout

• Haha
Anyone else checking the Police Barring list like Glasto sale day?
Nothing for a Sloshua Marshall on there yet

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Exactly what I was going to say. Being so public for all to see no way would he get away with saying his mental health is bad.
But he could have used that as his whole point - it would destroy their lives if it was made public, therefore affecting his mental health

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.