PTWM #130 It’s not us, it’s you ♥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still pages behind here, I've had a bit of a breakdown and there's nothing delightful about it, unlike Rach I actually have been a victim of dv. Anyway, holiday accommodation in the south west at the moment is in high demand, and they have had that trip to herpes lodge booked for quite some time and it isn't a spur of the moment trip. And also being off grid, if there's any crisis that the kids or babysitter needs them they have to contact the owners who then have to locate the gruesome twosome. I don't even want to look at her stories at the moment, I watched that clip of her naming vcjr and she is so full of hate, bitterness is a poison that only harms yourself Rachel. I'll be ok, I am going to travel for a bit especially when it's so hot here, it's forecast 30 degrees on Friday so be prepared for her to have her tits out yet again.
Hope your Ok ❤

Reactions: 4
I'm still pages behind here, I've had a bit of a breakdown and there's nothing delightful about it, unlike Rach I actually have been a victim of dv. Anyway, holiday accommodation in the south west at the moment is in high demand, and they have had that trip to herpes lodge booked for quite some time and it isn't a spur of the moment trip. And also being off grid, if there's any crisis that the kids or babysitter needs them they have to contact the owners who then have to locate the gruesome twosome. I don't even want to look at her stories at the moment, I watched that clip of her naming vcjr and she is so full of hate, bitterness is a poison that only harms yourself Rachel. I'll be ok, I am going to travel for a bit especially when it's so hot here, it's forecast 30 degrees on Friday so be prepared for her to have her tits out yet again.
Thinking of you 🧡.
Domestic abuse is why a lot of us are here.
Having followed Rancid initially, then eventually seeing through her bullshit and joining Tattle.
So many have experienced domestic abuse, except for crusty fur burger, she's just a perpetrator.
I hope you find somewhere cooler to travel.
It's going to be hot here today and I have a top tip for your hair, keep it on top of your head in a scrunchie.
It's a very modern and up to date look, which I'm currently sporting at the moment.
I put it up when it's still wet, then when I take it out I look like Ozzie Osborne.
2 lush looks for the price of one 😎.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I still can’t get over that family message! Talking to Isaac like he’s a criminal with the whole don’t commit offences 🧐
I was away from my kids recently; I said good bye to them to their face, gave big hugs, told them I loved them and to have a nice time with Dad. No stupid demands of them, they know how to behave and don’t need constant written reminders - does this mean I’m doing ok as a parent? 😁

Reactions: 23
Josh really winds me up! Why is he using an acronym (a short hand way of saying something) and then writing the words as well? Why is he suddenly trying to act like a Super Army Soilder because no one is buying it from PC Pigeon legs!
Starting to wonder if he ever was in the Army as they both talk utter bollocks at every opportunity

This is probably why she’s his favourite in all honesty.
Can you imagine him talking like a sergeant major to Edies dad? What ever must he think of the set up at that house? The look on Wilbys face when Rankchel was saying “Edies daddy is at the door” (or similar) the poor kid was like wtf? You’ve always called my dad daddy?? Who the duck is this guy?? That’s why no matter how much you despise your ex (s) you should always refer to them with their correct title because it’s disrespectful to the child as they don’t have a say and confusing.
Josh isn’t Edies dad. Just like you aren’t the boys mum.
And as much as you refer to yourself as their mum they always call you Rankchel.
That must boil her piss

The reason that “since Covid” a lot of complaints might have been made to Josh’s work is probably because they keep breaking the rules. When it was illegal to meet with people, they had Emily and Freddie in and out of the house in an illegal support bubble, they sent five kids to several different places so they could have her birthday alone in 2020, she constantly films and speaks about illegal and unsafe things they do from Betsy’s driving to Seb’s underage sex, both of them underage drinking, kids potentially being left alone while they piss off out, Betsy living in the garden and bringing random people home, B and S working too many hours, Wobble being left unattended whilst his parents film shite on Instagram, the injuries that have happened to children in their care and Josh being naked on social media… the list is long. If that was one of my local officers I’d probably report them too - if he’s going to be a police officer he should be upholding the law. I imagine they’ve pissed off a lot of locals with their one rule for them attitude.
I watch and listen to a lot of podcasts and docs about true crime and in the case of terrible things happening to children the overwhelming narrative is that there were missed opportunities by local authorities to step in/ remove kids/ Provide protection for the children.
And when something happens to one of those kids WHICH IT WILL , in my mind this is what will happen.
A catalogue of complaints and reports that weren’t followed up in the correct manner because they were all made by trolls apparently.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I also think it’s absolutely pathetic that she says “I’m working ridiculous hours on here, on Patreon…” like filming herself online is important work and that it’s perfectly justifiable that the parent with the actual career would be the one to give up work to ferry the toddler to all his “important appointments”.

It’s a far cry from the “part time working mummy” who reduced her hours and took a pay cut to spend more time with her children. All she cares about now is money, money, money and being away from them as much as possible.
In theory, her "job" should be ultra flexible to allow her to attend appointments and do all this stuff with Wibble, even do the school runs by herself. :oops: In reality she uses it as an excuse to spend the day loving PC Pigeon Legs the hardest ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thread suggestion:

Career break “for the kids sake” ain’t even funny;
We all know it’s really cos Rach stole lots of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I still can’t get over that family message! Talking to Isaac like he’s a criminal with the whole don’t commit offences 🧐
I was away from my kids recently; I said good bye to them to their face, gave big hugs, told them I loved them and to have a nice time with Dad. No stupid demands of them, they know how to behave and don’t need constant written reminders - does this mean I’m doing ok as a parent? 😁
Have you got a screenshot of the messages please?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was just wonder if she will write in her book about her theory that Lucy is Vanessa? I was just thinking because she just changes names and goes for it doesn’t she? What a weird situation.

Reactions: 19
If its a non fiction book again, she will probably use a story where she has deranged troll that ends up harassing her and physically stalking her.
If its a fiction book, then no doubt every one thats ever come in contact with her since her 1st book will be thrown under the bus with the names slightly changed including her mother, brothers, V and her daughters, the girls dad, school teachers, the boys mum, mums at the primary school gate, anyone else iv missed (apart from trolls of course, they will definitely have a mention in a whole chapter)

Reactions: 19
I've just caught up with our Rach on Instagram.
Why the duck is she poncing around in skimpy drawers, in front of thousands of strangers?
And thanks for telling us it's your period again.
A permanent period is not a good sign.
Neither is permanent Thrush or permanent B.V.
As well as aĺl that is wrong with you, you are a complete exhibitionist, for absolutely no reason.
You're an unattractive middle aged woman with lots of unattractive tattoos.
Cover yourself up!
This is her “working harder” on the internet!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
@spc161 of course he was in the army here he is in his army jacket what more proof do you need..🤣
Ratface loving him the hardest since 2014
Ive been with my husband the same amount of time. We had 1 child each and have 3 more together. Have we aged? Yes. Have we aged at least 50 years? No 😂😂 What a terrible 8 years joshy boy has had. All the lies catching up with him 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ive been with my husband the same amount of time. We had 1 child each and have 3 more together. Have we aged? Yes. Have we aged at least 50 years? No 😂😂 What a terrible 8 years joshy boy has had. All the lies catching up with him 🤥
Its actually shocking how much they’ve aged.

Reactions: 12
I don’t post much on here just read and follow but every now and then they’ll do something that really really winds me up so I vent 😂😂 the what’s app messages and the fact they’ve gone away leaving the kids midweek again is one of them😡😡don’t get me wrong aren’t we all as parents entitled to the odd night away and break but how many do they need!! Especially when Josh has just taken a career break to help with the kids! I won’t lie it’s got to me 😂 rant over 😂
What is a night away? 🤣
Nearly 5 years of being a parent and we have yet to have a day date, let alone a night out.

Reactions: 15
Tbf the amount of shite they eat and drink was bound to catch up with them eventually! I swear all rachael ate when she was pregnant was chocolate. No wonder Wilby has the sweet tooth.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.