PTWM #127 Gucci Gucci coo, Seb trolled you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But why hasn't he tagged Gucci? 🤔
Cos it’s snide Gucci from a boot sale!!

I would honestly buy preloved or just loan a bag if I ever wanted one for a special occasion. They do depreciate so much. I'd rather buy a vintage classic cos that's more my style. Everything she does is just a flashing, neon, bragging arrow to herself 'look how much money I've got' it's just vulgar. Shes no fashion blogger.
Most of the “relatable” celebrities, like the normal ones are advocating for renting fashion now. I love this idea- sure it’s just like borrowing your friends clothes when you were a teenager, except maybe now you won’t get hot rocks marks on them🙈🙈🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
How amazing would it be if he got this one last holiday out of her, did everything he wanted to do on it, completely ruined her 40th then got home and left her. Karma in full glory.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So... my niece is taking her GCSEs... or she should be. But she's not been in a good place for a while and we're taking every time she manages to get out of the door and write her name on the paper as a Win. We can retake when her mental health is better and we will. For now, we just need her to be "here" for her future so the actual exams "don't matter" but this is an extreme situation. Wreck It Ralph and her attitude to education whilst playing the mental health card when some people are trying so hard to overcome those issues AND get some kind of good education eventually is more than infuriating.
Poor sweetheart 😭 it absolutely kills me that children are struggling so bad with mental health. I hope she gets better soon xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lads....what if her biggest troll who's been eating her tuna sandwiches is PC Pigeon Legs himself 😱😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Someone on that boat definitely said the word paypal....why else would she almost be about to vomit horrifically?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She had a brief dream of sunbathing in Barbados, dinner at The Cliff and bumping into slebs on the beach.

She got a sweaty bike ride and a nauseous boat trip.

😂😂
Surely that pair of munters wouldn't be allowed into The Cliff?
It's far too upmarket for their sort 😟.
😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Someone on that boat definitely said the word paypal....why else would she almost be about to vomit horrifically?
She was probably bricking it in case one of those other couples recognised her and pushed her overboard. Hope they don't see sloshy filming them and showing all the followers. I'd be pissed off if someone did that to me without my permission

Reactions: 15
Keep seeing Tattle user profile pics of her with short hair - I’d forgotten quite how AWFUL she looked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just catching up, my parents didn’t support me through my GCSE’s and it was horrible, I came home to an empty house and cried most days, when I did get my results I was told I didn’t do as well as my brother which wasn’t good enough. I’m now having to study and fund it myself in my late twenties. duck you rancid you absolute wank stain on the underpants of humanity. Seb needs his dad but NO you’re birthday is more important.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
@FridaK brace yourself!
It's just embarrassing to look at, everything about this screenshot should be a psychiatrists wet dream.
View attachment 1278917
Wait No he hasn’t not captioned it ‘on manoeuvres 🤦🏼‍♀️ What an absolute wanker. I’m dying to wake my hubby up to show him just for his reaction. If I could film it and put it in on here I would. His face would say it all for a start followed by a sentence involving fucks, cunts and fanny. You just don’t say stuff like this army or ex army on SM it’s cringy and embarrassing beyond belief. Especially for one who was useless and a laughing stock.

Reactions: 22
Wait No he hasn’t not captioned it ‘on manoeuvres 🤦🏼‍♀️ What an absolute wanker. I’m dying to wake my hubby up to show him just for his reaction. If I could film it and put it in on here I would. His face would say it all for a start followed by a sentence involving fucks, cunts and fanny. You just don’t say stuff like this army or ex army on SM it’s cringy and embarrassing beyond belief. Especially for one who was useless and a laughing stock.
I really can't imagine Joyce being ex military.
He's got the physique, stamina & personality of a wet rag.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm not a mental health expert but surely you still have to teach them to try?! Every challenge in life can't be overcome by saying "I just won't bother because it harms my mental health" can it?!
My child is sitting theIr GCSEs atm they are also 4 weeks on from their third suicide attempt , they ring me daily atm asking to come home but I’ve told them to get through the next hour, the hour after that etc . even though it kills me . She can duck right off with the whole mental health is more important bollocks , I’m living it and I’m trying to help my baby build a future worth staying for. I’m also in the same country as my child so that might help 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
Roger Red Hat, Billy Blue Hat, Jennifer and Johnny Yellow Hat!
They sound fab!
The Oxford Reading Tree & Ginn were traumatic enough! Although New Way with Fat Pig, Debbie the Rat & Jip the Cat were quite funny and the Fuzz Buzz books too.

Reactions: 1
Has Josh ever had an facial hair? Or did it disappear along with his balls? He always looks so baby faced (apart from the wrinkles) he must shave about 75 times a day otherwise. Never seen a man less manly.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My child is sitting theIr GCSEs atm they are also 4 weeks on from their third suicide attempt , they ring me daily atm asking to come home but I’ve told them to get through the next hour, the hour after that etc . even though it kills me . She can duck right off with the whole mental health is more important bollocks , I’m living it and I’m trying to help my baby build a future worth staying for. I’m also in the same country as my child so that might help 🤷‍♀️
Sending love to you and your child - I hope you are both OK xx You sound like a very strong, supportive mum

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.