PTWM #127 Gucci Gucci coo, Seb trolled you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I certainly wouldn’t be walking round the worlds biggest pick pocket territory with a drawstring bag wide open……just saying
If someone nicked something, it wouldn't be your ordinary, run of the mill pickpocket, oh no, it'll be a bastard troll 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if when they nipped up to Liverpool for their "holiday" did Josh sneak over to Manchester for a spree on Bury New Road to buy a Raqs Guggi sorry I mean Gucci.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This thread is absolute comedy gold at the minute 🤣🤣

But I agree with another poster, gucci is slowly becoming very ordinary. It won't be long before its up there with the likes of burberry. Thats just associated with chavs now too. And R definitely cheapens the brand. Never wear multiple big brands all at once! Just looks fake and cheap

Reactions: 27
Sloshy HAS to be trolling Rabid now, first he videos her and plays the "Jaws" theme over the top, then he calls her an old sea dog 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 bleeping hell, I'm not sure my pelvic floor can take much more, thank christ they're coming home tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Sorry off topic but Letterland? What a blast from the past most people I talk to cant remember the likes of Munching Mike and Naughty Nick I bet you’re familiar with the Village with 3 Corners too !!!
What us the Village with 3 corners?
I can't recall it.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
God when I look at these two I just see utter James Blunts!! (Rhyming slag)!!
1. Those glasses just cry to be sat on
2. If a Gucci bag is your thing by far the disco is more practical
3. The shoes are a cheaper version of the Chanel espadrilles

So all in all she’s a poor man’s slagdashian of Devon.

And him what an utter utter wally I think even he dislikes her bike ride boat ride all things she hates 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She had a brief dream of sunbathing in Barbados, dinner at The Cliff and bumping into slebs on the beach.

She got a sweaty bike ride and a nauseous boat trip.

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Rach, those sunglasses are way too big for your face. Just because they're Gucci, doesn't mean you should wear them. Take them back, get a refund and feed some families in need because, isn't that what you do?

Well done Sloshy, arrange a 40th trip for your wife and do things you love. Did you get your balls out out her bag?

Reactions: 27
She isn’t a bleeping girl she’s a 40 year old woman!! These 2 are so weird, my boy and birthday girl. If I called my husband my boy he would probably laugh and think I was mad!! He’s a man, not a boy!
Oh and not forgetting BABA WTAF is that all about!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sloshy HAS to be trolling Rabid now, first he videos her and plays the "Jaws" theme over the top, then he calls her an old sea dog 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 bleeping hell, I'm not sure my pelvic floor can take much more, thank christ they're coming home tomorrow!
Snorting at this…fortunately I’ve not been pebble dashed with a Gucci gun, so that’s where Rack-wet and my similarities end.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.